Tanya Costigan Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

I worked with Tanya and she was beyond wonderful! I was blown away with willingness to go above and beyond. She will always respond to you asap and asks many questions to make sure she is delivering the best quality of service. She contacted all my vendors and set up a wedding day timeline which was very helpful for everyone. If you are planning on using someone to help you with some or all of your wedding please contact her. You will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
71 Church St #2B, Lenox, MA 01240
BLOG

Wedding Planners Western MA CT NY

Tanya Costigan is an award winning wedding and event planner located in Western Massachusetts and services all of Massachusetts and Connecticut and services New York State. Her work is classic and timeless, delivered with professionalism that is unmatched.

Tanya Costigan Events staff will bring a sense of calm that will ease your wedding day worries, because they handle all elements of your wedding as you would, and that includes tending to you, your party, your family and friends, and guests.

In addition to planning services, Tanya Costigan Events offers:

*Decor Design
*Candy/Sweets Buffets
*Month Of/Day Of Wedding/Event Management (which includes Rehearsal)
*37 page wedding planning checklist in a pretty wedding planning binder
*Pre-wedding and Post-wedding event planning
*Wedding & Event Stationery
*Wedding Favors

Let's discuss what you need and how we can help you. Call us now at 413-313-2579.

Please check out our portfolio and accolades on our website.  www.tanyacostiganevents.com

Don't hesitate or feel intimidated to request a quote :)

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
"I worked with Tanya recently on an anniversary party & was very impressed with her professionalism & attention to detail. Her hard work & organization reflected in a beautiful garden party. I look forward to working with Bowties and Butterflies Event Planning again & again. Congratulation on a huge success. Rebecca Fitzgerald, owner of Forget me not Florist Northampton, Ma."
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Tanya Costigan Events is a wedding planner from Western Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including western Massachusetts, Berkshires, and Connecticut. Tanya Costigan Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Western Massachusetts wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in wedding planning , management and design