Tanya Costigan Events

Lenox, MA 01240 | map
Weddings: Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

Tanya Costigan is an award winning wedding and event planner located in Western Massachusetts and services all of Massachusetts and Connecticut. Her work is classic and timeless, delivered with professionalism that is unmatched.

The Bowties and Butterflies Event Planning staff will bring a sense of calm that will ease your wedding day worries because they handle all elements of your wedding as you would, and that includes tending to you, your party, your family and friends, and guests.

In addition to planning services, Bowties and Butterflies Event Planning offers:

*Decor Design
*Candy/Sweets Buffets
*Day Of Wedding/Event Management (which really includes the full two weeks before the wedding)
*37 page wedding planning checklist in a pretty wedding planning binder
*Pre-wedding and Post-wedding event planning
*Wedding & Event Stationery

Let's discuss what you need and how we can help you. Call us now at 413-313-2579.

Please check out our portfolio and accolades on our website.  www.bowtiesandbutterflies.com

Don't hesitate or feel intimidated to request a quote :)

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Tanya and she was beyond wonderful! I was blown away with willingness to go above and beyond. She will always respond to you asap and asks many questions to make sure she is delivering the best quality of service. She contacted all my vendors and set up a wedding day timeline which was very helpful for everyone. If you are planning on using someone to help you with some or all of your wedding please contact her. You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Anonymous
Endorsements
"I worked with Tanya recently on an anniversary party & was very impressed with her professionalism & attention to detail. Her hard work & organization reflected in a beautiful garden party. I look forward to working with Bowties and Butterflies Event Planning again & again. Congratulation on a huge success. Rebecca Fitzgerald, owner of Forget me not Florist Northampton, Ma."
Associations I Belong to
Tanya Costigan Events is a wedding planner, coordinator, stylist from Western Massachusetts. We service weddings througout the local area, including western Massachusetts, Berkshires, and Connecticut. Tanya Costigan Events is a professional wedding planner, coordinator, stylist that has been part of the Western Massachusetts wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in weddings and other fine events
413-313-2579
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment