Northampton, MA 01060 Map · Phone number

About Love&Party

At Love&Party, we are committed to help people celebrate. Let us assist you in executing the day of your dreams. Leave the details to us, so you can relax, rejoice, and enjoy the experience. We are here for the love of your party.

Happy Bride=Happy Amber

Bridal attendants
Bridal attendants
Flower Girl Basket

Flower Girl Basket Amazing Photos by Sascha Reinking
I got it guys don't worry : )

I got it guys don't worry : ) Amazing Photos by Sascha Reinking
Amazing Photos by Sascha Reinking
Rickshaws to the Reception!

Rickshaws to the Reception! Amazing Photos by Sascha Reinking

leigh corey 1935
So Classic.

So Classic. Amazing Photos by Sascha Reinking

2 Reviews for Love&Party

Look no further... but seriously, if you're looking for a wedding planner or day-of coordinator, this is your girl. I wasn't sure if I wanted a wedding planner because I plan trips/events as my full time job and I am extremely detail oriented and picky with who I trust. I met with Amber twice before the wedding (for day-of coordination) and felt 100% comfortable leaving everything in her hands. There was nothing I asked for that she didn't deliver exactly the way I pictured it, or better. Things came up the day-of and the moment I started worrying, she took the problem, created an extremely quick solution and it was like nothing ever happened. It was the most amazing, seamless and perfectly beautiful day from the moment I woke up that day to the moment my husband and I arrived home (we stayed at our apt in Brooklyn instead of hotel) to find all of our cards, guest book, clothes left behind from getting ready in the morning, etc. all on our counter neatly organized, which we gave her extra taxi money to take care of. Plus - our cake was in our freezer! Every time I needed something getting ready with my bridesmaids, at the wedding, or at the reception.. she was literally right there, either with it in her hands or knew exactly where it was.

Even if you think you have everything taken care of.. there will be things you haven't thought of. I would pay her again and again .. and again. The service you get is priceless.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Amber created a wedding I thought I could only dream of. She put all of her time and energy into my special day. She was very detailed oriented and professional. Many of the creative details of my special day were created by her. All of the guests raved about how unique my wedding was and it was truly like no other wedding they had ever attended before. I did not have to worry about anything. I was truly a stress free bride as she had the entire ceremony and reception planned down to every last detail. Most of all, she was able to create my dream outdoor vintage wedding come to fruition and for that I an eternally grateful. Amber is highly recommended as a responsible and organized wedding planner.

Sent on 02/20/2015

Love&Party FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines
  • How many planners are on your team? 3