San Diego Weddings by Gina

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Gina is the best! I started planning my wedding 1.5 years prior. As I got closer I realized, I'm going to need some help! I found Gina who was not only very reasonable but ON TOP OF IT!!!!!!!! She was a lifesaver. She immediately put together a timeline, contacted all the vendors, and referred me to other vendors that I still needed (whom I went with and SO glad I did!). I would highly recommend Gina to anyone planning a wedding, she relieves all stress! It will be the best money you spend for your big day!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
San Diego, CA 92111

We plan your day so all you have to do is smile!

San Diego Weddings by Gina is a full service wedding planning boutique specializing in grand scale and intimate weddings as well as ethnic, military and destination weddings. We offer day of, month of and full service wedding coordination packages.

At San Diego Weddings by Gina, no wedding is too big or too small...we do it all! Whether it's a small wedding at the beach or a traditional church wedding with 300 guests, we'll make it happen. We work with you, your budget, your style, and your ideas to create your picture-perfect wedding.

Our goal is to exceed your expectations with our superior service, exceptional planning, and unique and creative design concepts. From place cards and programs to favors and flowers, no detail goes unnoticed. It's your wedding day, and it's all about you. We plan it so all you have to do is smile!

Contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation.
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2007
Accepts: Cash, Check
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)