San Diego Weddings by Gina

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

First off, if you are on the fence about whether or not to get a wedding coordinator, stop thinking and take the plunge. Second, if you are on the fence about who to hire, stop your search here and pick Gina! She is the best! We chose the "Month of Love" package so we were able to have a couple of meetings with her as well as have her take over coordinating all of the vendors the month of. It was a huge relief to be able to refer everyone to Gina during that month when they were all contacting us at the same time needing day-of information. Gina was very enthusiastic and positive about our planning process . She was easy to get ahold of when I needed her and was always very quick to reply. What made me choose her above the others that I interviewed was how organized she was at our first meeting and by her asking about my family dynamic and if everyone got along on our initial phone meeting. Knowing that she was one step ahead of me and ready to help manage the sensitive relationships in my family was HUGE for us. My husband also can't stop talking about how she was immediately standing by with a beer for him once family photos began.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
San Diego, CA 92111

We plan your day so all you have to do is smile!

San Diego Weddings by Gina is a full service wedding planning boutique specializing in grand scale and intimate weddings as well as ethnic, military and destination weddings. We offer day of, month of and full service wedding coordination packages.

At San Diego Weddings by Gina, no wedding is too big or too small...we do it all! Whether it's a small wedding at the beach or a traditional church wedding with 300 guests, we'll make it happen. We work with you, your budget, your style, and your ideas to create your picture-perfect wedding.

Our goal is to exceed your expectations with our superior service, exceptional planning, and unique and creative design concepts. From place cards and programs to favors and flowers, no detail goes unnoticed. It's your wedding day, and it's all about you. We plan it so all you have to do is smile!

Contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation.
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2007
Accepts: Cash, Check
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)