San Diego Weddings by Gina

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I always knew that with my busy schedule, I would need someone to come to my rescue and help me plan the big day. I hired Gina for the "I do" package. This was definitely worth every penny! Gina exceeded all my expectations. She was always available to meet with me especially after hours since I work late. In addition, she was very response via e-mail and text at any time of the day. I am not sure if she even sleeps! She was also very helpful in finding various options for our budget and always made sure to keep options within reason and to our needs. Since I am not much of a designer or into fashion, she made sure to give me pointers and inspired me with her fashion sense. Throughout the process, Gina was readily available to meet with us whenever we needed to make a big decision. On the other hand, we were able to make our own final decisions which was important since this was our big day.

The day of the wedding couldn’t have gone any better. She met with us a few days before the wedding to go over the logistics and to make sure everything was in place. Everything went according to the agenda she set in place for the day based on our requests. To be honest, I simply would look at Gina and she would tell us what to do. I did not have any worries that day. Everyone raved how smooth the day went and how well our wedding coordinator managed all of our guests’ needs. I am already recommending her to people I know and am so glad that Gina was our wedding coordinator. Thank you so much, Gina!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
San Diego, CA 92111

We plan your day so all you have to do is smile!

San Diego Weddings by Gina is a full service wedding planning boutique specializing in grand scale and intimate weddings as well as ethnic, military and destination weddings. We offer day of, month of and full service wedding coordination packages.

At San Diego Weddings by Gina, no wedding is too big or too small...we do it all! Whether
it's a small wedding at the beach or a traditional church wedding with 300 guests, we'll make it happen. We work with you, your budget, your style, and your ideas to create your picture-perfect wedding.

Our goal is to exceed your expectations with our superior service, exceptional planning, and unique and creative design concepts. From place cards and programs to favors and flowers, no detail goes unnoticed. It's your wedding day, and it's all about you. We plan it so all you have to do is smile!

Contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Destination, Military
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
San Diego Weddings by Gina is a wedding planner from San Diego. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego County, Orange County, and beyond . San Diego Weddings by Gina is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the San Diego wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in grand scale and intimate weddings, inclusive of ethnic/interracial, LGBT, military, and destination weddings