R&R Party Rentals

Professionalism
Value
4.1
Flexibility

Everything by R&R was outstanding. The office staff was very friendly and was able to help me get what I wanted even when I didn't know what I needed. The delivery crew was equally friendly and put the tent exactly where we wanted it and it looked beautiful. Thank you so much to R&R Party Rentals for helping us have a great wedding!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
1923 120th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA 98005

R&R Party Rentals, your full service party rental company, handling all of your event and catering needs. Serving Puget Sound and Washington state, we provide equipment for all types of events ranging from weddings to private parties, corporate events to street festivals. Regardless of the size of your gathering, from a dinner party for two to a fund raiser for two thousand, we can help!
+/- read less
Details
Rentals: Aisle Runners, Altar / Arch Arrangements, Barware, Chairs, China, Chocolate Fountain, Dance Floor, Decor, F...
Services: Breakdown, Setup