Rev. Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

It was a pleasure having Annie officiate our wedding. Leading up to our big day, Annie was very reassuring and comforting as she navigated us through both the planning process and the official legal paperwork we needed to do.

Right before we walked down the aisle, Annie gave each of us a separate pep talk reminding us why we were there, not to be nervous, and some last minute tips.

At the ceremony, her words were beautiful and her emotions were genuine. We had SO many of our friends and family tell us after the ceremony and even weeks later that they thought the ceremony was amazing and Annie was great.

Annie made our wedding so incredibly special. We couldn't recommend her any more highly.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Soho, New York, NY 10012

Interfaith Minister & Wedding Officiant

Hi, I’m Rev. Annie, ordained Interfaith Minister & licensed Wedding Officiant in New York City
for ALL couples. I am proud to celebrate Marriage Equality!

I have over 10 yrs of experience in preparing and celebrating weddings,

for ALL couples. I am proud to celebrate Marriage Equality!

I have over 10 yrs of experience in preparing and celebrating weddings,
and have now officiated over 1,000 ceremonies all over NYC and surrounding areas, as well as destination weddings. I love what I do!

It's my pleasure to create your civil, spiritual, non-denominational
or relgious ceremony, including the personal, cultural, and
romantic influences that make your ceremony meaningful to you.

I have performed weddings in Central Park, hotel suites, chapels,
private homes, rooftops, reception halls, restaurants and chartered cruises.
I have done ceremonies at the beach, on the Brooklyn Bridge
and in a helicopter over Manhattan. It's your dream and your day...
I love to travel, I'll go anywhere you go.

Whether you are eloping or inviting everyone you know,
I am just as comfortable officiating a small, intimate service
as I am in front of a large group of family and friends.

Every couple I meet, every ceremony I celebrate, is special and memorable.
I am confident, at ease, and at peace on your wedding day--
and I hope to allow you to feel the same way about your ceremony--
relaxed, ready, and truly present to enjoy and celebrate!

Please visit my website: www.revannielawrence.com

To inquire about my availability for your wedding call 917-620-6307
... or contact me here: revannielawrence@gmail.com

+/- read less
Details
Services:: Ceremony Rehearsal, Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion, Vow Renewal
Officiant Services:: Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
Length of Ceremonies:: 30-60 Mins., <30 Mins.
ENDORSEMENTS (38)
Having an Officiant colleague like Rev. Annie Lawrence become a friend in the New York City wedding market is a real gift. I knew when we first made connections that we shared a lot in common, from our desire to serve Brides and Grooms to the best of our ability to our support of Marriage Equality in New York and across the country. Rev. Annie is a great choice for your wedding, regardless of your spiritual viewpoint. She will make certain that you have the wedding of your dreams, and you'll make a lifelong friend in the process. It is wonderful to have another Officiant in New York City to whom I can refer clients I'm unable to serve with the full confidence that they and their special day will be treated with then same deference, respect and love that I would provide. I am very proud to offer Rev. Annie my endorsement as well as my heartfelt recommendation as a fabulous fellow-Officiant in our Tri-state area and beyond. You'll love her -- just as I do!
PROS I KNOW (184) View All 184 Pros »
Rev. Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant is a wedding Officiant from New York City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Long Island. Rev. Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant is a professional wedding Minister that has been part of the New York wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in heart felt, meaningful, memorable wedding memories