Phoenix Cake Company

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I decided to go through Phoenix Cake Company because it was a preferred vendor by my wedding venue Tre Bella and I'm sure glad I did. Christy was so flexible when it came to helping me design my dream wedding cake at a price that fit my budget. My now husband and I did a three tier wedding cake with each tier a different flavor at no additional cost. We did Lemon Raspberry, Red Velvet, and Cookies & Cream, It was absolutely delicious! Let's just say my husband isnt a fan of cake so I let him decide on the flavor and he picked three because he couldn't decide on which one was best, it's THAT good! Look no further if you are still searching for a vendor for your wedding cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
1034 N. Gilbert Rd. st. 3, Gilbert, AZ 85234
We have over 17 years of professional cake decorating experience and are known for our attention to detail.  Not only do we provide elegant wedding cakes but we also create unique 3 dimensional groom's cakes along with various special occasion cakes.  To see our all of our portfolios, please feel free to visit our shop at 1034 N. Gilbert Rd. suite 3 during business hours.
Details
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Dietary options: Gluten Free