805.637.7984   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Right off the bat, I knew Percy would be a great fit for me and my wedding. He was super approachable, personable and made me feel like a priority. I reached out to other wedding planners at the time as well, and they were unprofessional or condescending compared to Percy. I called his number, and was expecting to reach a voicemail, but instead Percy picked up the phone and invited me to visit one of his wedding set-ups that weekend. It really showed me that Percy was serious and understood what I was looking for in a wedding planner.

Throughout the wedding planning process, Percy made everything easy for me. I live in Los Angeles, and whenever I would make trips to Santa Barbara, Percy would make sure my day was filled with appointments, which he would always attend with me as well. He also made it much easier for me to make decisions and made me feel confident about the wedding plans. If there was ever an issue, Percy would help me think of a solution and took care of the situation fast. Percy also has so much experience and has great connections. He knew just about everyone in Santa Barbara so whatever we wanted at the wedding; Percy was able to make it happen for us.

On my wedding day, Percy was also incredible. He constantly checked up on me to make sure I was doing well and at the same time, took care of all of the wedding preparations. Even some of my guests told me how great and professional they thought Percy was from their interactions with him alone.

My wedding was truly one of the greatest days of my life and I would have to credit to Percy for making everything so smooth. I would definitely recommend Percy for any weddings in Santa Barbara. He definitely holds a special place in my heart and I will remember him and the impact he had on our day forever.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
Santa Barbara | Los Angeles | San Francisco | New York City | Worldwide | Palm Springs | Napa | Sant, CA 93101

Making Dreams a Reality...One Event at a Time

... read more

Percy Sales Events is a full service event company specializing in weddings, birthdays and other life celebrations. Percy Sales Events is based in Santa Barbara, California, but able to design, plan, and coordinate events worldwide. We pride ourselves in designing events that not only complement our client’s personalities and style, but also meet their needs for throwing one of the biggest parties in their lives. We celebrate the diversity of our clients as this is the basis of making a fabulous event.

Percy Sales Events treats every client as individuals, listening to their event DREAMS and establishing a plan to make it a REALITY. We are not a cookie cutter event company, we design each event as unique as our clients. We are commited to our clients’ individual needs, making sure that their day is all they hoped and one they will remember with joy forever.

For more information on how Percy Sales Events can be of value to you, please visit our Website or email us at

Thank you and we look forward to assisting you on your special day.

• President, Wish Upon A Wedding, Southern California Chapter
  • Featured Wedding Planner and Designer on Fox's MasterChef Season 4
  • Featured Wedding Designer on TLC's Battle of the Wedding Designers
  • Featured on Style Me Pretty, InStyle Weddings Magazine, and Modern Bride Magazine
  • Ranked #1 Destination Wedding Planner in the World by Wedding Industry Experts 2012
  • Ranked as one of the Top 100 Wedding Planners Worldwide by Wedding Industry Experts 2012
  • WeddingWire Bride's Choice Award Recipient in 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 & 2009
  • Chosen as one of the Top Wedding Coordinators in the Los Angeles area by The Knot Best of Weddings 2011
+/- read less
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2000
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
Percy Sales is one of my favorite coordinators in the wedding industry. Not only is he personable, organized, and hard working in every facet of the wedding day, but he is also one of the most fun-loving and interesting people I know. He is so easy to work with and has a fantastic eye for design along with organizing and coordinating everything to relieve the stress from everyone on the wedding day from the bride all the way down to the vendors. He always make the day special for everyone involved. I personally love the clients that Percy attracts. The weddings we've done together have been incredibly fun and he always takes into consideration each individual client's specific desires for their big day. I look forward to working with Percy again! Gloria Plunkett - Gloria Plunkett Photography -
PROS I KNOW (108) View All 108 Pros »
Percy Sales Events is a wedding planner from Santa Barbara. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. Percy Sales Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Santa Barbara wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in weddings,destination weddings, same-sex weddings and life celebrations