Nuova Vita LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I loved, loved, loved my Bridesmaids dresses that I ordered from Nuova Vita! Francesca is extremely talented and professional in her work. She was a pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating and timely with my order. The color and quality of the dresses I ordered for my bridesmaids were absolutely stunning. My girls looked like goddesses walking down the aisle on my wedding day. Everyone till this day has complimented me on my bridesmaids. I would highly recommend Francesca to anyone seeking dresses for any special occasion. I am so happy with everything! I look forward to ordering more dresses from her in the future.

Thank you Francesca, you are amazing!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
807 E Palmetto Park Rd , Boca Raton, FL 33432
BLOG

Convertible Bridesmaid Dress - Your bridesmaids can actually wear our dresses again!

ABOUT NUOVA VITA ~ CONVERTIBLE BRIDESMAID DRESSES ~

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, something your bridesmaids will love now and wear later…One bridesmaid dress, endless possibilities—more than 12 to ways to wear.

ABOUT NUOVA VITA ~ CONVERTIBLE BRIDESMAID DRESSES ~

Nuova Vita is the boutique fashion house that breathes “new life” into bridesmaid dresses, literally.  Now, choosing a dress that all of your bridesmaids will not only agree on but can actually wear again is a reality.

Blushing brides get coordinated, picture perfect wedding photos and bridesmaids get to wear a dress that they are more than happy to wear…and wear again.

Boca Raton, FL 33432

Phone: 561-558-5733

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
We are so excited to have these masterpiece dresses created by such young vivacious talent from Nuova Vita. Please come to our boutique and try them on - you won't want to take the dress off. They are stylish and and comfortable.