Nuova Vita LLC

Nuova Vita LLC

Convertible Bridesmaid Dress - Your bridesmaids can actually wear our dresses again!

807 E Palmetto Park Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33432 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids
About Us

ABOUT NUOVA VITA ~ CONVERTIBLE BRIDESMAID DRESSES ~

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, something your bridesmaids will love now and wear later…One bridesmaid dress, endless possibilities—more than 12 to ways to wear.

Nuova Vita is the boutique fashion house that breathes “new life” into bridesmaid dresses, literally.  Now, choosing a dress that all of your bridesmaids will not only agree on but can actually wear again is a reality.

Blushing brides get coordinated, picture perfect wedding photos and bridesmaids get to wear a dress that they are more than happy to wear…and wear again.

Boca Raton, FL 33432

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved, loved, loved my Bridesmaids dresses that I ordered from Nuova Vita! Francesca is extremely talented and professional in her work. She was a pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating and timely with my order. The color and quality of the dresses I ordered for my bridesmaids were absolutely stunning. My girls looked like goddesses walking down the aisle on my wedding day. Everyone till this day has complimented me on my bridesmaids. I would highly recommend Francesca to anyone seeking dresses for any special occasion. I am so happy with everything! I look forward to ordering more dresses from her in the future.

Thank you Francesca, you are amazing!!

• Wedding: 01/10/2015
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Endorsements
We are so excited to have these masterpiece dresses created by such young vivacious talent from Nuova Vita. Please come to our boutique and try them on - you won't want to take the dress off. They are stylish and and comfortable.
561-558-5733
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment