Nuova Vita LLC

Nuova Vita LLC

Convertible Bridesmaid Dress - Your bridesmaids can actually wear our dresses again!

807 E Palmetto Park Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33432 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids
About Us

ABOUT NUOVA VITA ~ CONVERTIBLE BRIDESMAID DRESSES ~

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, something your bridesmaids will love now and wear later…One bridesmaid dress, endless possibilities—more than 12 to ways to wear.

Nuova Vita is the boutique fashion house that breathes “new life” into bridesmaid dresses, literally.  Now, choosing a dress that all of your bridesmaids will not only agree on but can actually wear again is a reality.

Blushing brides get coordinated, picture perfect wedding photos and bridesmaids get to wear a dress that they are more than happy to wear…and wear again.

Boca Raton, FL 33432

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't know where to begin with telling you how happy I was with nuova vita convertible dresses and Francesca, the owner. When I first found my bridesmaids dresses at a boutique in the bird road art district called Sasha's bridal boutique, I was so happy! I compared it to the brand sold at nordstrom and not only were Francesca's dresses lighter, more flexible and more comfortable, they also had a better price point. These dresses wee easy for my bridesmaids to purchase. They didn't need to bother with alterations besides cutting the bottom for length. They didn't need to press it or be too careful with it because it doesn't wrinkle! I had bridesmaid as who came from Chicago and had it folded in their suitcases!! My favorite part was that Francesca offers her services for the day of. With the madness and nerves of the wedding day, Francesca came in for a very reasonable fee to wrap eacha and every one if my girls I to their dresses in their own unique way and made them feel beautiful and comfortable with how they desired to wear the dress. She was fantastic and very patient with each one of them! The dresses looked fabulous, and the color photographed beautifully. The best part is that one of my bridesmaids called me a couple weeks later saying she had already re-worn the dress to another wedding and that she loved it just as much!!! Thank you Francesca for these gorgeous dresses that made my bridesmaids look and feel amazing!

• Wedding: 11/08/2013
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
Elizabeth
Endorsements
We are so excited to have these masterpiece dresses created by such young vivacious talent from Nuova Vita. Please come to our boutique and try them on - you won't want to take the dress off. They are stylish and and comfortable.
561-558-5733
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment