Nikki's Dressing Room

Value
1.4
Flexibility
1.6

I have only positive things to say about Nikkii's Dressing Room! Not only were the workers exceptional, but their service was amazing. I was six months pregnant when I started to try on feeling extremely nervous that if I ordered something it wouldn't fit the day of my wedding. I met with their designer Alexis Georgio and he directed me to custom design my dress so I would have a perfect fit. My dress came in sooner than expected and with a few alterations, I was SOOO HAPPY!! Thanks Nikki's for my perfect wedding dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
301 Walt Whitman Rd, Huntington Station, NY 11746
BLOG

Here at Nikki's Dressing Room you will find everything you will need to dress yourself and your Bridal Party. From your Wedding Gown to your flower girl and ringbearer, we can dress the entire group. You will love the  many manufacturers we work with. And if you can't find that perfect dress for you or your maids or Moms, we will make the dress of your dreams in our  custom department, starting at prices to make your budget happy. We have the ability to change many styles in any way you would like because we work directly with a designer. Because of this, our delivery time is also faster. The groom and his groomsmen, as well as the Dad's and ringbearers will always find the latest styles in tuxedos and suits. Nikki's carries headpieces, veils, undergarments, shoes and jewelry. We also have expert seamstresses on the premises for all your alteration needs. Call today for an appointment or just stop by, we would love to meet you.

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils