Mitch The Minister - New Jersey Wedding Officiant

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Alicia
06/27/2015

What can we say about Mitch... We loved having him as our officiant at our wedding. From the moment we sat down with Mitch at our initial dinner we knew he was the one for us. He has such a great sense of humor and he knows his stuff. It was such a fun ceremony thanks to him and all of our guests thought he was wonderful. We recommend Mitch to any couple that wants a fun and original ceremony.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
70 Oneida Avenue, Oakland, NJ 07436

All Faiths, All Styles, All Locations

My life is filled with once in a lifetime moments.
Call me today at 201-410-6834 to make a no-obligation appointment to meet with me.

Please call me directly, visit my website at www.mitchtheminister.com or email me at mitchtheminister@aol.com.   Messages sent to me through WeddingWire Network seem to get lost.

... read more

My life is filled with once in a lifetime moments.

Together we can create your unique and wonderful wedding celebration.  Your ceremony can be spiritual, religious, interfaith, civil or non-denominational or just a simple celebration: whatever you want it to be! Your day (and especially your ceremony) are all about you!

(yes, that's a wedding on the field at Yankee Stadium!)

Over the past 19 years I have helped over 2200 couples create and celebrate amazing and beautiful wedding ceremonies. From parks and roller coasters, to back yards and living room to the most elegant venues in the tri-state area I've performed ceremonies tailored to you.

Let's create a ceremony that reflects who you are.

Please contact me directly at my website (www.mitchtheminister.com)   or call me 201-410-6834.    I'm available from Noon to 9pm 7 days a week.

Please don't try to contact me through Wedding Wire.  It gets lost, and I don't want to lose you :)

Your wedding celebration will set the mood for the rest of your special day.  Your wedding ceremony will be personal and deeply meaningful to you as you begin your new lives together as husband and wife.

(As part of the Royal Wedding Viewing Party Live from Times Square NYC,  TLC broadcast 3 live wedding ceremonies and I was chosen to perform them.)

There is nothing on heaven or earth that should come between two people who love each other so much that they wish to publically declare their devotion and commitment   Your ceremony is the start of life's greatest and happiest journeys -  marriage!    Your ceremony is only limited by your imagination.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For more information visit www.MitchTheMinister.com or
Call me today at 201-410-6834

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Christenings, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Mitch The Minister - New Jersey Wedding Officiant is a wedding Officiant from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, New York, and Westchester. Mitch The Minister - New Jersey Wedding Officiant is a professional wedding minister that has been part of the professional wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in creating the perfect wedding ceremony for you