Mitch The Minister - New Jersey Wedding Officiant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Where do we even begin?? Mitch was recommended highly by our reception location to perform our wedding ceremony. We reached out and after an hour of laughing and talking to Mitch on the phone we set up a date and time to meet in person. We met at a diner and spent over two hours laughing, talking, and eating and knew he was the only one who could do our ceremony justice. When we first met with Mitch we had a set wedding date but after a slight hiccup (other immediate family events) had to move our wedding up by a week. Mitch easily moved our wedding date up in the contract as soon as we had reached out to say, "Oh no! Something happened and we need to switch our date!" When our ceremony arrived Mitch had helped make sure we both were calm and ready to go. He made us laugh before the ceremony began and suffered through the hot, muggy, humid, mid-afternoon heat of June with us. He made us and our guests laugh throughout the ceremony. Tears would spring into my eyes and he'd immediately make us laugh to avoid any ruined make-up. My husband still laughs about how Mitch was kind enough to dab off the sweat on his shaved head and neck. A friend of ours (who is starting to plan for her wedding) immediately told us after the ceremony that she needed Mitch's information because she wants her ceremony to be as memorable and fun-filled as Mitch had made ours. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant to help start the best years of our lives together. THANK YOU SO MUCH MITCH!! <3

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
70 Oneida Avenue, Oakland, NJ 07436

All Faiths, All Styles, All Locations

My life is filled with once in a lifetime moments.
Call me today at 201-410-6834 to make a no-obligation appointment to meet with me.

Please call me directly, visit my website at www.mitchtheminister.com or email me at mitchtheminister@aol.com.   Messages sent to me through WeddingWire Network seem to get lost.

... read more

My life is filled with once in a lifetime moments.

Together we can create your unique and wonderful wedding celebration.  Your ceremony can be spiritual, religious, interfaith, civil or non-denominational or just a simple celebration: whatever you want it to be! Your day (and especially your ceremony) are all about you!

(yes, that's a wedding on the field at Yankee Stadium!)

Over the past 19 years I have helped over 2200 couples create and celebrate amazing and beautiful wedding ceremonies. From parks and roller coasters, to back yards and living room to the most elegant venues in the tri-state area I've performed ceremonies tailored to you.

Let's create a ceremony that reflects who you are.

Please contact me directly at my website (www.mitchtheminister.com)   or call me 201-410-6834.    I'm available from Noon to 9pm 7 days a week.

Please don't try to contact me through Wedding Wire.  It gets lost, and I don't want to lose you :)

Your wedding celebration will set the mood for the rest of your special day.  Your wedding ceremony will be personal and deeply meaningful to you as you begin your new lives together as husband and wife.

(As part of the Royal Wedding Viewing Party Live from Times Square NYC,  TLC broadcast 3 live wedding ceremonies and I was chosen to perform them.)

There is nothing on heaven or earth that should come between two people who love each other so much that they wish to publically declare their devotion and commitment   Your ceremony is the start of life's greatest and happiest journeys -  marriage!    Your ceremony is only limited by your imagination.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For more information visit www.MitchTheMinister.com or
Call me today at 201-410-6834

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Christenings, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Mitch The Minister - New Jersey Wedding Officiant is a wedding Officiant from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, New York, and Westchester. Mitch The Minister - New Jersey Wedding Officiant is a professional wedding minister that has been part of the professional wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in creating the perfect wedding ceremony for you