Mitch The Minister - New Jersey Wedding Officiant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From the first day we met Mitch at Starbucks, and spent time talking about our lives together, he was able to paint the picture of our wedding day. This was when it all began to feel real. There was a particular reading we had in mind, and it was when Mitch independently chose this reading for our ceremony that we know we were in the right hands. As we sat in silence listening to these beautiful words, we got a little emotional, and I think we were both able to picture the big day that we would be come husband and wife. We knew that Mitch the Minister was the right fit for us, and that we would have an unforgettable wedding ceremony. The big day was bright and sunshine filled, and Mitch arrived knowing exactly what to do to calm our nerves and keep us at peace, having not seen each other before the walk down the aisle. Mitch truly has a way to connect and create a remarkable wedding day. He made everyone laugh and cry at just the right moments, and even offered a hug when it was needed. After the ceremony was done, we had several engaged friends ask how we had found him and would be so happy to see him again at their own weddings.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
70 Oneida Avenue, Oakland, NJ 07436

All Faiths, All Styles, All Locations

My life is filled with once in a lifetime moments.
Call me today at 201-410-6834 to make a no-obligation appointment to meet with me.Please call me directly, visit my website at www.mitchtheminister.com or email me at mitchtheminister@aol.com.

My life is filled with once in a lifetime moments.

I book many months in advance. 2015 is practically full and I'm taking bookings for 2016 and 2017.

Together we can create your unique and wonderful wedding celebration.  Your ceremony can be spiritual, religious, interfaith, civil or non-denominational or just a simple celebration: whatever you want it to be! Your day (and especially your ceremony) are all about you!

(yes, that's a wedding on the field at Yankee Stadium!)

Over the past 19 years I have helped over 2200 couples create and celebrate amazing and beautiful wedding ceremonies. From parks and roller coasters, to back yards and living room to the most elegant venues in the tri-state area I've performed ceremonies tailored to you.

Let's create a ceremony that reflects who you are.

Please visit my website at (www.mitchtheminister.com)  for lots more information

or call me 201-410-6834.    I'm available from Noon to 9pm 7 days a week.

Your wedding celebration will set the mood for the rest of your special day.  Your wedding ceremony will be personal and deeply meaningful to you as you begin your new lives together as husband and wife.

(As part of the Royal Wedding Viewing Party Live from Times Square NYC,  TLC broadcast 3 live wedding ceremonies and I was chosen to perform them.)

There is nothing on heaven or earth that should come between two people who love each other so much that they wish to publically declare their devotion and commitment   Your ceremony is the start of life's greatest and happiest journeys -  marriage!    Your ceremony is only limited by your imagination.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For more information visit www.MitchTheMinister.com or
Call me today at 201-410-6834

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Christenings, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Mitch The Minister - New Jersey Wedding Officiant is a wedding Officiant from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, New York, and Westchester. Mitch The Minister - New Jersey Wedding Officiant is a professional wedding minister that has been part of the professional wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in creating the perfect wedding ceremony for you