Mitch The Minister Reviews

Mitch The Minister 5
Mitch The Minister 6
Mitch The Minister 7

Gregory · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing!! Ceremony was a show!

We laughed, we cried, we laughed more, we cried more. Mitch is GREAT! My brother-in-laws are searching for his stand-up! Amazing performance!

Mitch The Minister 8

John V · Married on 01/26/2019

We made a new friend!

Mitch put us at ease immediately. His humor and valued experience made the day stress-free and very special. Our wedding was a small one at our home. Everyone loved Mitch and he became family!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Mitch The Minister's reply:

I was so honored to join these amazing people in marriage. You are so warm and welcoming. I wish you two many many love filled years. - Mitch

Lindsay · Married on 12/14/2018

Thank you!!

Mitch- thank you for making all of our guests rave about our ceremony! Everyone thought it was beautiful and loved the added humor!

Emily · Married on 09/07/2018

We love Mitch!

Mitch was absolutely wonderful throughout our season of wedding planning and most importantly on our wedding day. He was the perfect mix of friendliness and professionalism. Our guests loved his humor-styled ceremony on our big day, and he was serious in all of the right moments. We highly recommend Mitch the Minister. Thank you Mitch!

Mitch The Minister 9
    Mitch The Minister 10
    Mitch The Minister 11

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2018

Mitch has been the perfect minister for our ceremony! He supported and advised on the license process clearly and always with a positive attitude and promptness. His ceremony performance was flawless and beyond our expectation by creating a comedic yet loving atmosphere which brought great joy and laughter to our families. Thank you very much Mitch for contributing to a lifetime of joyous memories!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Mitch The Minister's reply:

Hi Jennifer, I can't thank you enough for your kind words. I wish you both a long and happy marriage filled with joy and laughter.
    Mitch

Laura · Married on 07/14/2018

Call Mitch!! I wish we could give him more than 5 stars! We will be forever grateful to Mitch for making our wedding day unforgettable. From the first phone call, we knew Mitch was the perfect person to join us as husband and wife. It felt like we knew Mitch our whole lives, and he made us feel like our love was the most special love on the planet. His words were humorous and touching, they were reflective and encouraging. Our day would not have been the same without him. He walked us through step by step, and was quick to respond to every question we had. Every person that we spoke to after our wedding has mentioned how much they loved the ceremony and Mitch's unforgettable service. Thank you Mitch for everything! You made our ceremony beyond memorable. Wish we could do it all over again. You are the best there is!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Mitch The Minister's reply:

Thank you Laura! Your ceremony at the Grain House was nothing short of magical. I wish you and Marc many years of joy, laughter and love. - Mitch
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/16/2018

I don't even know where to start with Minister Mitch - he was the highlight of our ceremony. He perfectly encompassed an interfaith wedding ceremony where all family members were happy and felt honored in a meaningful way. He was the perfect combination of serious and funny. He had us laughing the entire time while we were at the altar, he certainly made us feel at ease. He knows how to read a crowd and crack a few jokes, but knows how to reel it back in during more intimate moments of the ceremony. Everyone is telling us how lovely our ceremony was with our Minister and we were so proud to have him be a part of our special day in a huge way! Once we hired Minister Mitch, my mind was completely at ease with all things ceremony - and I was able to focus on other aspects. He did not disappoint! Every small detail did not go unnoticed - he knows where to be at what time (moved away for the first kiss so he wasn't in the photos!), he was able to think quickly on his feet and ask us if we wanted to skip the wine ceremony because it was getting late and he knew how important it was to us that we ended on time so our guests were not in the heat for that long. It seriously felt like it was me, my husband and him up there and no one else was watching! Thank you Minister Mitch for your amazing services - and I hope you, your wife and daughter enjoyed dinner in town at The Historic Smithville Inn afterwards!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Mitch The Minister's reply:

Brittany, I loved your ceremony as much as you did. You have an amazing family and a wonderful husband. It was an honor to be there as you start your new lives together as husband and wife. You could net have asked for better weather and a gorgeous setting. I wish you all the best of everything, now and forever. (and dinner was delicious!) - Love you guys, Mitch

Samantha · Married on 05/26/2018

Mitch was so responsive and awesome to work with the whole time! We knew Mitch was the one we wanted for our Wedding ceremony when we met him for dinner and he made us laugh. That’s exactly what we wanted! Mitch performed our ceremony last month and all though it was what seemed to be 100 degrees with an outdoor ceremony, he was awesome!! He made the most of it and made everyone laugh with just the perfect amount of lovey dovey stuff! We had multiple comments from our guests on how much they all loved Mitch! Thanks for making our day so special!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Mitch The Minister's reply:

Thank you Samantha and Matt! Your ceremony was just as wonderful for me as it was for you. I hope you'll remember the love and the joy forever. Thanks for taking the time to share you memories here online. It wasn't really 100 degrees. It was only 98. Love you guys, Mitch

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

Having Mitch as our officiant really helped make our wedding day everything we could have hoped for and more. From the minute we met him, we knew we wanted to book him as his love for what he does is so evident. Mitch has such a fun, enthusiastic, and warm personality and truly takes the time to get to know every couple he meets. We immediately connected over our love for rescue dogs, as well as our values behind marriage. It was such a pleasure getting to know him and we felt so confident that he could deliver the ceremony we always dreamed of. On our wedding day, Mitch exceeded every expectation we had! Mitch perfectly combined humor with sentiment into the delivery of our ceremony and captured our love better than we could have ever imagined. All of our guests loved how lighthearted and unique our ceremony was. Mitch even improvised in the best way as it started to lightly rain towards the very end of our ceremony. He still managed to accomplish every aspect of the ceremony that we hoped for and explained the reasoning behind the rain to our guests in the most perfect way. He stated that it was because our relatives up in heaven were crying out of happiness for us. That remark was so sweet and touching, and made us suddenly embrace the small amount of raindrops that were beginning to fall down on us. We feel so thankful to have had Mitch as part of our wedding day and would highly recommend him to anyone! Love, Stephanie & Javid 4/28/18

Sent on 05/31/2018

Mitch The Minister's reply:

Stephanie and Javid, It's so rare that a review really gets to me. Your kind words and my memories of your ceremony will stay with me a very long time. I wish you both a long life filled with love and cuddles and laughter. <3 Mitch

Alana · Married on 04/20/2018

Mitch was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was funny, attentive, responsive and organized. He made all our guests laugh and cry! He filed out marriage license without one single error making it a breeze to change my name! We would highly recommend Mitch The Minister to be anyone’s wedding officiant!

Thank you for everything Mitch! You were awesome!!!

-Alana & Daniel Fossati
    (The Venetian, Garfield NJ 4/20/18)

Desiree · Married on 04/15/2018

Our officiant, Mitch The Minister, was hands down all we could have asked for. From the day we first met, my wife and I just knew that we wouldn’t be disappointed if we picked him to marry us. It felt so right that we even cancelled on another officiant we were suppose to meet later that week, and told Mitch we were set on him to be a part of our special day. Sure enough, till this day our guests speak about how awesome he was and how he had them laughing and crying throughout the ceremony. Mitch had interest in wanting to get to know us as a couple, and wanted us to share our thoughts on what our ideal ceremony would be like. Words can’t describe how grateful we are. We highly recommend him. Thank you for being a part of such a memorable moment, and exceeding our expectations! ❤️ Desiree & Nicole Bueno-Torres

Mitch The Minister 12

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2018

Mitch is absolutely wonderful! From our initial meeting to the end of our ceremony and everything in between Mitch was everything we could have asked for. We laughed together and we cried together throughout our ceremony (all 160 guests, and Mitch included). We could have not asked for a more personalized and professional ceremony than Mitch provided to us. He is recommended 100 times over without hesitation!

Stephanie · Married on 03/30/2018

Mitch was the best! It was a beautiful ceremony! He included everything we wanted and more. He was so warm and loving and personable when delivering his message and marrying us. He made people laugh and cry and just made it perfect! We loved it! And so did our guests...they thought he was wonderful too. I can't wait to watch the video so we can relive this great moment. I would recommend Mitch to anyone of my friends and family. Thank you so much Mitch for officiating our wedding!

Kate · Married on 12/08/2017

I'm not sure how we stumbled upon Mitch in the planning process, but thank goodness we did. He was fantastic. He makes you feel like you've known him for your entire life. The consultation that you have with him is so welcoming, comforting, and truly customized to the couple. Prior to walking down the aisle I was sick to my stomach with nerves, I actually needed to walk outside for minute. After I finally made it down the aisle is compassion and humor really put all of that to rest. I had TONS of people approach me directly following the ceremony raving about Mitch. He was funny, sensitive, and sweet. CHOOSE MITCH!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Mitch The Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Kate!!! I hope my words help calm you. Ceremonies can be very nerve wracking. I wish you many years of love and joy and laughter and kisses. It was an honor and a pleasure to be part of your amazing day! - Mitch

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2017

We hired Mitch for our wedding on 10/22/2017, and are so happy we did! Our venue let us in late, and even with all the craziness of then both losing and then finding our wedding license, Mitch stayed to marry us with no complaints. He was both professional and funny, and it truly felt like we had known him for years from the moment we met him. Everyone thought our ceremony was wonderful! My wife and I couldn't be happier that we chose him to marry us! Thank you so much Mitch!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Mitch The Minister 13
    Mitch The Minister 14

Mitch The Minister's reply:

Jessy and Liz, It was an honor to be a part of your beautiful day. Your ceremony location was as beautiful and unique as you are. I wish you the best, many years of joy and love. Take care of each other! - Mitch

Alison · Married on 10/15/2017

My husband and I really enjoyed having Mitch as our officiant on our wedding day. Our ceremony was perfect, heartfelt but lighthearted. My husband is Christian and I am Jewish. Mitch did a great job of blending the two faiths into the ceremony and was sure to explain everything (unity candle, the chuppah, breaking of the glass) which our guests LOVED. As we went around table to table greeting our guests at the reception, almost every person complimented us on our ceremony! And we're still getting compliments on our officiant and ceremony to date! Thanks Mitch!!!

Alison and Dave

Sent on 06/26/2013

Mitch The Minister's reply:

Thank you Alison, The Madison was a quaint and intimate setting for your wonderful ceremony. Thank you for your kind words. <3

Heather · Married on 10/14/2017

I do not know where to start with Mitch. He will make you laugh, he will make you cry, he will threaten to confiscate your guests phones during the ceremony when you ask for an Unplugged Wedding. I told Mitch from the beginning that I cry over everything but he was able to take that nervousness that I had and put me at ease. Our family and friends were so impressed with Mitch. My unmarried guests are looking to book Mitch for their future weddings. He made the ceremony so memorable. During our initial meeting, we had a discussion about silly wedding favors and he inspired me to follow through with doing a donation to two charities on our day to help out some dogs in need (Mitch is a dog person too!). Mitch is truly a professional and worth every penny to make your day special and memorable for years to come.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Mitch The Minister's reply:

Thank you Heather, I love what I do and it shows. Thank you for your kind words. I hope your ceremony was something you'll remember for a very long time. Take care of each other. - Mitch
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 10/01/2017

Mitch was excellent! He was a pleasure to work with. Our wedding ceremony was fun and memorable. Mitch made our wedding day so special!

Kimberly · Married on 09/15/2017

From the first time meeting with Mitch to our wedding day he was very professional yet funny and outgoing ! He made the ceremony relaxing , meaningful and made myself and my now husband comfortable through the entire process! He also made our guests laugh the entire time which for us was very important :) Mitch is awesome and truly made our ceremony very special and unique and we truly loved him and would recommend him!! The new LaRosas love Mitch the minister :-)

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Mitch The Minister 15

Mitch The Minister's reply:

Thank you Kimberly, Many times I meet with a couple and we just know we were meant for each other. I'm so glad I was able to give you a wedding ceremony so full of joy and laughter and tears and memories. - Mitch

Martyna · Married on 09/08/2017

Mitch was AMAZING! I am so happy we contacted him to be our officiant for our wedding! He was a pleasure to work with. He is so funny and easy going. We've been to so many weddings where the ceremonies are stiff and drawn out. Our ceremony was fun! Full of laughter, tears, and special moments. It was quick but so memorable. All of our guests said he was awesome! I would highly recommend Mitch to any couple who is looking for an officiant. He was great! You will not be disappointed.

Janet · Married on 07/15/2017

After a few minutes into our first meeting with Mitch, we knew right then we were going to book him for our wedding day. In the brief 45 minutes that we spent with him, he moved me from laughter to on the brink of tears and that is exactly what we wanted our wedding ceremony to be like. Our guest agreed that our ceremony was the perfect mix of emotions and Mitch definitely eased our nerves up at the alter. We could not have asked for a better start to our celebration of our lives together.

Christopher · Married on 06/03/2017

My wife and I- and the guests at our wedding- absolutely loved Mitch! He had such a perfect balance of sentimental words with a light-hearted and spirited tone. He made us all laugh and cry, and we can't thank him enough for making our day so special!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Mitch The Minister's reply:

Thanks Chris and Andrea. It was a great joy to make you husband and wife at the fabulous Park Savoy. I wish you both many years of joy and happiness and love. - Mitch

Joanna · Married on 04/09/2017

From our first meeting with him until the wedding day he was amazing. He really made our ceremony magical. He added a little comedy & it was the perfect touch. All our guests remarked on how special he made the ceremony.

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2016

Mitch rocks! After meeting with him once my husband and I booked him right away. He's so easy to talk to and get along with and knew exactly what kind of ceremony we wanted. He answered all of our questions and always got back to us right away when we called with any concerns. He's also very affordable and incredibly funny! He kept me so calm at the alter and that was important to me. By far the best there is!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Mitch The Minister's reply:

Thanks Ashley and Casey! It was an honor. I wish you two many many years of love, and joy and happiness. - Mitch