Mitch The Minister Reviews

201 | Toms River, NJ

201 Reviews for Mitch The Minister

Karen Viruet · Married on 12/28/2019

Amazing Minister

Mitch has our guests laughing and crying from the time our ceremony began to the end! People were saying how fun and dynamic he was. He made it personal, interesting, and heartwarming. Our guests kept complimenting him and said it was a special touch he added to enhance our love story! Thanks Mitch for your professionalism and making it a phenomenal day for us!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Paula Vuksic · Married on 11/15/2019

wonderful ceremony

Mitch sat with us first to understand what was important to us. He walked us through all the details and then the ceremony was perfect. Everyone was talking about how great his ceremony was long after the wedding. We had an incredible night. Adam and Paula

Sent on 12/01/2019

Mitch The Minister's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. I had a great time. I wish you both the best of everything. Take care of each other. Love ya, Mitch
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/25/2019

Mitch the Minister was everything we hoped for!

Hiring Mitch was one of the best decisions we made for our ceremony! He was always available to answer our questions before the wedding and spoke on the phone with us a few times to go over all of the details of the ceremony. He was very accommodating with all of our ideas..

We had our wedding on Oct. 25, 2019 in Spring Lake NJ. Mitch ran through a rehearsal with us the day before and even joined us for dinner where he learned a lot about us and our families and friends and used that to personalize our ceremony even more.

He made us all laugh and cry during our ceremony and knew the exact time to crack a joke to stop the tears. We had numerous people come up to us during the wedding to comment on the amazing job the Mitch did during the ceremony. We 100% recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing ceremony!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Soo

Soo Cho · Married on 10/20/2019

Hilarious and Amazing!

During our first meeting with Mitch, he actually made me cry because I was laughing so hard. I knew from that moment that he would be officiating our wedding. He is so funny and so down to earth that I can't think of a single reason of why someone would choose anyone else over him. During our ceremony, I started choking up and crying and he helped me get through it by making me laugh. He really knows how to read the crowd. It's rare to go to a wedding ceremony that you end up laughing and crying. Our guests were all cracking up because it is after all..a celebration! And he made sure everyone knew that. I can't recommend him enough. You can not go wrong with Mitch.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Matt · Married on 10/19/2019

Mitch is the man!

We cannot thank Mitch enough for easing our nerves up at the alter on our wedding day. From the beginning, we really enjoyed Mitch's sense of humor and devotion to his craft. My wife and I liked that he was sincere and funny at the same time, which he portrayed in our ceremony. Our guests were pleasantly suprised with how much fun the ceremony was. Even the band commented that Mitch was the best officiant they had ever seen!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Filomena

Filomena · Married on 10/06/2019

Perfect Ceremony

You know all the reviews written about Mitch being funny and personable? Well they’re all true! Mitch was HILARIOUS. Everyone loved him, we were laughing throughout our entire ceremony. It wasn’t awkward or boring. . I cannot say enough good things about him. We had two meetings with him because he really wanted to get to know us before he married us. Our first meeting was at a diner and we literally talked for hours. He showed up on time, mingled with guests and was just overall perfect for our ceremony. Def recommend. See the picture attached? He stopped the wedding to make sure our photographers got this picture because he knew how much it meant to us. It was hilarious and a moment to remember forever!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Alyssa · Married on 09/21/2019

Beyond words.

"How long have you known Mitch for?" "He's a friend of the family to know you guys that well, right?"
    These were all common questions we were asked after Mitch the Minister performed our marriage ceremony on 9.21.19. No, Mitch is not a longtime family friend or relative. We only met with him in a New Jersey diner once about a year and a half before our wedding. All of that goes to show how incredible he really and truly is.
    MItch's easy going demeanor can put anyone instantly at ease, lending to a relaxed atmosphere on what can be a very hectic day. The ceremony itself was perfect. His poignant and heartfelt words brought people to tears, which were then dried as he easily interacted with my groom, myself, our bridal party, and the audience to make everyone laugh. I could not have imagined anyone else performing our ceremony. Mitch the Minister is truly one of a kind in the best possible way, and we cannot thank him enough for giving us a wedding ceremony we will never, ever forget.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Decision Made!

My husband and I just got married on September 21, 2019.
    Mitch was amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process for my husband and I! Mitch was so light-hearted and funny with our ceremony, we could not have imaged it being performed by anyone other than him. My family is still talking about how funny he was and how amazing he was during the ceremony.
    When I contacted Mitch about what could we could do for my grandma since she was put on hospice and would no longer be able to attend the ceremony, Mitch with no issues offered to do a small intimate ceremony at my house for my grandmother.
    Words genuinely can not describe how great of a man Mitch is. We love Mitch, and we know you will too!

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING MITCH!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Diane Moore · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderfully joyful!

Mitch ( the Minister ) performed the marriage ceremony for our daughter Jaclyn and her now, husband yesterday in NJ. He was so joyful and performed a wonderful, touching, and lovingly humorous ceremony. Everyone commented to my husband and I how much they enjoyed him! He met with the couple just once but they were so impressed with him that they hired him that day. They are a fun couple, full of life, and his ceremony matched their personalities perfectly. He has a unique way of knowing how to bring joy, laughter, and heartfelt sincerity into his words. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who realizes that love is joyful and should be celebrated! Helped to make the day even more perfect!!!! Thank you, Mitch!!!! God bless you!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 04/19/2019

This is your minister, I promise!

From the first time that my husband and I met Mitch, we knew he was going to be perfect to officiate our wedding. Mitch is so good at what he does there was absolutely no question in my mind that he needed me to micro manage anything! He talked with my husband and I about what we see for our ceremony and how we’d like it to go, and then gave us a preview of what he would say. We loved it! My husband was almost moved to tears at our FIRST meeting!

By the time our wedding day came Mitch was even more than we could have hoped for! He was equally funny and moving, which exactly what we wanted ! We didn’t want to have the regular boring ceremony that puts people to sleep, and he definitely delivered! All of our guests coming up to me after the ceremony saying that was the best ceremony they’ve been to, and asking how I found him! (Little do they know all I did was read these awesome reviews here and then setup a meeting to see for myself!)

If you’re considering meeting with Mitch, I absolutely recommend you set that up immediately! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Jean

Jean · Married on 04/06/2019

Mitch sets the tone for a meaningful, joyful day

My husband and I are so grateful to Mitch. He totally set the tone for a celebration we will never forget. He created a meaningful, joyful ceremony that was enjoyed by all our guests. We absolutely loved the moment during the ceremony when he told us to “take a moment and look around” because it allowed us to really connect with all our loved ones who were part of our wedding day. It was a once-in-a-lifetime moment. We enjoyed Mitch so much during the ceremony, we invited him to stay for the reception. Thank you Mitch!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Mitch The Minister's reply:

I rarely stay for receptions but I am SO glad I did. You are so blessed with some great friends and loving family. The food was amazing! From start to finish! And, BONUS, I got to dance with the bride! Congratulations Natalie and Patrick. I wish you ALL the best in your future together - Mitch
  • Andrew

Andrew D Norin · Married on 03/17/2019

Amazing Experience!

Mitch was amazing from our first meeting to our wedding. We received a lot of positive feed back from our guests about how great Mitch was! He made our special day even more special! We would highly recommend Mitch the Minister!
    Evelyn & Andrew

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Serenity

Ashley · Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful Experience

Mitch was absolutely fantastic and such a joy to work with. We originally chose Mitch based on the reviews here and we were not disappointed. We had brunch together where my Fiance and I got to know Mitch and he us so that we could determine if we were a great fit. After bonding over grits we decided that we would not want anyone else to perform our ceremony. Mitch was able to put together a perfect ceremony tailored to us. He was very funny and our guests absolutely loved him. They thought he was an absolute riot. If you are wanting to have a very fun experience you can not go wrong with Mitch. Thank you so much!

~ Ashley & Brian ~

Sent on 04/08/2019

Mitch The Minister's reply:

Hey there Ashley, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words. You know I love you guys and I wish you many many years of joy and happiness. It was an honor to marry you.
    Mitch

Gregory · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing!! Ceremony was a show!

We laughed, we cried, we laughed more, we cried more. Mitch is GREAT! My brother-in-laws are searching for his stand-up! Amazing performance!

Sent on 03/07/2019

John V · Married on 01/26/2019

We made a new friend!

Mitch put us at ease immediately. His humor and valued experience made the day stress-free and very special. Our wedding was a small one at our home. Everyone loved Mitch and he became family!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Mitch The Minister's reply:

I was so honored to join these amazing people in marriage. You are so warm and welcoming. I wish you two many many love filled years. - Mitch

Lindsay · Married on 12/14/2018

Thank you!!

Mitch- thank you for making all of our guests rave about our ceremony! Everyone thought it was beautiful and loved the added humor!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Gianna · Married on 10/11/2018

Where do we begin?! Mitch was absolutely amazing from start to finish. He made everything clear and easy to understand about the entire process. During our ceremony, he was sweet, funny, and very respectful! We were at ease knowing he was our officiant and couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. Guests even came up to us and complimented about how great the minister and ceremony was. If anyone wants to make sure their ceremony goes on without a hitch and is everything they dreamed of, then we highly recommend Mitch! We absolutely LOVED having him.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Mitch The Minister's reply:

It was an honor to marry you and Kevin. You were so nervous about repeating after me, but you were excellent. I could almost tell you exactly in the ceremony when you started to relax and enjoy. Thank you so much for the review. I wish you both a long love-filled life! - Mitch

Emily · Married on 09/07/2018

We love Mitch!

Mitch was absolutely wonderful throughout our season of wedding planning and most importantly on our wedding day. He was the perfect mix of friendliness and professionalism. Our guests loved his humor-styled ceremony on our big day, and he was serious in all of the right moments. We highly recommend Mitch the Minister. Thank you Mitch!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2018

Mitch has been the perfect minister for our ceremony! He supported and advised on the license process clearly and always with a positive attitude and promptness. His ceremony performance was flawless and beyond our expectation by creating a comedic yet loving atmosphere which brought great joy and laughter to our families. Thank you very much Mitch for contributing to a lifetime of joyous memories!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Mitch The Minister's reply:

Hi Jennifer, I can't thank you enough for your kind words. I wish you both a long and happy marriage filled with joy and laughter.
    Mitch

Laura · Married on 07/14/2018

Call Mitch!! I wish we could give him more than 5 stars! We will be forever grateful to Mitch for making our wedding day unforgettable. From the first phone call, we knew Mitch was the perfect person to join us as husband and wife. It felt like we knew Mitch our whole lives, and he made us feel like our love was the most special love on the planet. His words were humorous and touching, they were reflective and encouraging. Our day would not have been the same without him. He walked us through step by step, and was quick to respond to every question we had. Every person that we spoke to after our wedding has mentioned how much they loved the ceremony and Mitch's unforgettable service. Thank you Mitch for everything! You made our ceremony beyond memorable. Wish we could do it all over again. You are the best there is!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Mitch The Minister's reply:

Thank you Laura! Your ceremony at the Grain House was nothing short of magical. I wish you and Marc many years of joy, laughter and love. - Mitch
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/16/2018

I don't even know where to start with Minister Mitch - he was the highlight of our ceremony. He perfectly encompassed an interfaith wedding ceremony where all family members were happy and felt honored in a meaningful way. He was the perfect combination of serious and funny. He had us laughing the entire time while we were at the altar, he certainly made us feel at ease. He knows how to read a crowd and crack a few jokes, but knows how to reel it back in during more intimate moments of the ceremony. Everyone is telling us how lovely our ceremony was with our Minister and we were so proud to have him be a part of our special day in a huge way! Once we hired Minister Mitch, my mind was completely at ease with all things ceremony - and I was able to focus on other aspects. He did not disappoint! Every small detail did not go unnoticed - he knows where to be at what time (moved away for the first kiss so he wasn't in the photos!), he was able to think quickly on his feet and ask us if we wanted to skip the wine ceremony because it was getting late and he knew how important it was to us that we ended on time so our guests were not in the heat for that long. It seriously felt like it was me, my husband and him up there and no one else was watching! Thank you Minister Mitch for your amazing services - and I hope you, your wife and daughter enjoyed dinner in town at The Historic Smithville Inn afterwards!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Mitch The Minister's reply:

Brittany, I loved your ceremony as much as you did. You have an amazing family and a wonderful husband. It was an honor to be there as you start your new lives together as husband and wife. You could net have asked for better weather and a gorgeous setting. I wish you all the best of everything, now and forever. (and dinner was delicious!) - Love you guys, Mitch

Samantha · Married on 05/26/2018

Mitch was so responsive and awesome to work with the whole time! We knew Mitch was the one we wanted for our Wedding ceremony when we met him for dinner and he made us laugh. That’s exactly what we wanted! Mitch performed our ceremony last month and all though it was what seemed to be 100 degrees with an outdoor ceremony, he was awesome!! He made the most of it and made everyone laugh with just the perfect amount of lovey dovey stuff! We had multiple comments from our guests on how much they all loved Mitch! Thanks for making our day so special!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Mitch The Minister's reply:

Thank you Samantha and Matt! Your ceremony was just as wonderful for me as it was for you. I hope you'll remember the love and the joy forever. Thanks for taking the time to share you memories here online. It wasn't really 100 degrees. It was only 98. Love you guys, Mitch

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

Having Mitch as our officiant really helped make our wedding day everything we could have hoped for and more. From the minute we met him, we knew we wanted to book him as his love for what he does is so evident. Mitch has such a fun, enthusiastic, and warm personality and truly takes the time to get to know every couple he meets. We immediately connected over our love for rescue dogs, as well as our values behind marriage. It was such a pleasure getting to know him and we felt so confident that he could deliver the ceremony we always dreamed of. On our wedding day, Mitch exceeded every expectation we had! Mitch perfectly combined humor with sentiment into the delivery of our ceremony and captured our love better than we could have ever imagined. All of our guests loved how lighthearted and unique our ceremony was. Mitch even improvised in the best way as it started to lightly rain towards the very end of our ceremony. He still managed to accomplish every aspect of the ceremony that we hoped for and explained the reasoning behind the rain to our guests in the most perfect way. He stated that it was because our relatives up in heaven were crying out of happiness for us. That remark was so sweet and touching, and made us suddenly embrace the small amount of raindrops that were beginning to fall down on us. We feel so thankful to have had Mitch as part of our wedding day and would highly recommend him to anyone! Love, Stephanie & Javid 4/28/18

Sent on 05/31/2018

Mitch The Minister's reply:

Stephanie and Javid, It's so rare that a review really gets to me. Your kind words and my memories of your ceremony will stay with me a very long time. I wish you both a long life filled with love and cuddles and laughter. <3 Mitch

Alana · Married on 04/20/2018

Mitch was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was funny, attentive, responsive and organized. He made all our guests laugh and cry! He filed out marriage license without one single error making it a breeze to change my name! We would highly recommend Mitch The Minister to be anyone’s wedding officiant!

Thank you for everything Mitch! You were awesome!!!

-Alana & Daniel Fossati
    (The Venetian, Garfield NJ 4/20/18)

Sent on 06/13/2018

Desiree · Married on 04/15/2018

Our officiant, Mitch The Minister, was hands down all we could have asked for. From the day we first met, my wife and I just knew that we wouldn’t be disappointed if we picked him to marry us. It felt so right that we even cancelled on another officiant we were suppose to meet later that week, and told Mitch we were set on him to be a part of our special day. Sure enough, till this day our guests speak about how awesome he was and how he had them laughing and crying throughout the ceremony. Mitch had interest in wanting to get to know us as a couple, and wanted us to share our thoughts on what our ideal ceremony would be like. Words can’t describe how grateful we are. We highly recommend him. Thank you for being a part of such a memorable moment, and exceeding our expectations! ❤️ Desiree & Nicole Bueno-Torres

Sent on 09/04/2018