40-160
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Tim McLoone's Supper Club

Tim McLoone’s Supper Club is the newest addition to the McLoone’s family. Opening in June 2008, The Supper Club was designed with a 1930’s  & 1940’s NY Jazz Club atmosphere. This non-traditional wedding site offers guests panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, the historic Paramount Theater, and the newly renovated Asbury Park. Located on the Boardwalk, brides and grooms can have beach ceremonies and head up to the second level of the restaurant for an outdoor cocktail hour. After cocktail hour guests are escorted into the brand new Supper Club where you can choose to offer a sit-down, buffet, cocktail reception or brunch.

As the fifth restaurant opened by entrepreneur Tim McLoone, patrons know the food will be outstanding due to the reputation Tim has acquired through the years. The Supper Club not only hosts weddings but rehearsal dinner, birthdays, anniversary parties, showers, and more.

McLoone’s Restaurants has recently branched out yet again and now provides outside catering for all of your events. Call any of the restaurants to place an order and pick up at the location that is most convienent for you. Check out our website to view the new menu.

www.mcloones.com

Send an email to supperclub@mcloones.com to see more photos and receive pricing and availability.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Specialty Beer (3)
Chairs (3)
Buffet (2)
Cocktail Reception (2)

Victoria, Samantha, and Tim McLoone's Supper Club were amazing and we are so happy we had our wedding here! The venue was absolutely beautiful and their assistance in the planning process from start to finish alleviated any possibility of stress. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how good the food was (we agree!!) and many commented that it was the best wedding food that they have ever had. We were planning our wedding from out of town and their flexibility with the tasting, walk-though, and week of items to do was so very much appreciated. We plan for this to be our only wedding in our lifetime :-), but wish that we could do it all over again, just to re-live the day here. Their attention to detail and personal touches, on top of everything else already mentioned, will definitely lead us to recommend the Supper Club to anyone else looking for a perfect beach wedding venue!

Profile Picture Brandy, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had the wedding of my dreams this past Sunday September 10th! It would not have been as beautiful, as perfect, as easy as it was without Vicki. I've been working with her for nearly a year as our wedding was supposed to be in May and had to be delayed. That in itself was wonderful in that McLoone's honored the previous rate and made sure that the amount we had already paid for the beach permit was applied to another date. This was not at all the norm and they went above and beyond to make me happy but more so to make things as easy as possible for myself and my husband-to-be. The weather was perfect and that they may have had nothing to do with, but the food and the venue was incredible! I've been told by many of my guests, who came from around the country, that the event was the most intimate most beautiful wedding they have ever attended and the food was the best they ever have had at a wedding. Vicki took GREAT care to truly understand my vision and I arrived an hour earlier to see all of it being put into place. Samantha and Vicky were so intimately involved and making sure everything was perfect but yet they were also invisible at most times - the sign of incredible wedding event coordinator. also amazing - after the night was over everything was beautifully packed up and organized for me. Some went home that night with me but most things were picked up the next day. Everything was carefully packed up as if I did it myself.
My only regret is that I'll never marry again and have this experience again!! But I'll be sure to keep my mind on McLoone's supper club for any major celebration I need to have in the future.

Profile Picture donna, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Tim McLoone's Supper Club Pricing

Shuttle
9 AWARDS

3D Tours

13 ENDORSEMENTS
The best place to get married in Asbury Park - intimate and chic!

Beautiful site for your wedding, right on the ocean!

Stunning views of the beach, a beautiful venue inside and out, and very delicious cocktail hour food. You can have your wedding out on the beach right in front of the restaurant. Many happy memories there!

SUMMIT HILLS FLORIST ENDORSES TIM MCLOONE'S SUPPER CLUB AS A GREAT WEDDING VENUE. WE HAVE EXPERIENCED WORKING WITH THEM AND HIGHLYI RECOMMEND THEM. THEIR ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS GREAT AND TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF THEIR CLIENTS.

Outstanding food, drinks and service... And what a view of the ocean. What a wonderful place to have a wedding!

112 PROS I KNOW