Lady J Mobile DJ Service

Profile Picture
thomas
1 Review
10/25/2014

lady j and curious George were the best very professional and on point with timing of songs and keep things on pace of ceremony and even held prayer during reception I would highly recommend them if you don't get them it would be a huge mistake I promise you that they run a well oiled machine thanks a bunch with the stress I was under you made it effortless for the Roberts / Gooch wedding

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
110 Franklin St, Elizabeth City, NC 27909

Welcome to Lady J Mobile DJ Service. We pride ourselves in providing professional disc jockey services at affordable prices. Whatever you are planning a wedding, graduation party, charity event, birthday party, military events, reunions, proms, or anniversary party, Lady J Mobile DJ Service will help make your event a success.

Having a DJ is much more than just having music. A professional disc jockey know how to keep your guest entertained while making sure that your event progress smoothly from start to finish. not to mention, having an emcee who can work in sync with your vendors is essential.

So what are you waiting for? Contact us now for more information.

Details
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Pop, Pu...
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)