Lady J Mobile DJ Service Reviews

81 | Elizabeth City, NC

81 Reviews for Lady J Mobile DJ Service

Brittany Proctor · Married on 10/10/2020

Definitely recommend!

These two were awesome for my wedding! They work so well together and really made sure that my day was perfect! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Stacey Rockney · Married on 09/12/2020

Best ever!

Highly recommend! Made my wedding reception some of the most fun I have ever had. They were on time, they were on top of when the crowd when things needed a boost and they are extremely sweet and kind!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 04/15/2020

Amazing DJ!!!

I can’t say enough good things about the service I received!! They made my wedding a night to remember and were so sweet!!!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Rasia · Married on 10/27/2019

Simply amazing

These two wonderful individuals made our day a complete success. From travel, to accommodation, overall professionalism. This duo never MISSED A BEAT! Before our event was over we even got our spiritual man fed! TRUST ME. Lady J/ HUSBAND are worth it!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Angelis

Angelis Everett · Married on 08/31/2019

I was the best experience , I've had. Thank you so much for making my wife's birthday a success.

Had a 50th birthday party for my wife on August 31st 2019. At Grand affairs. They were on time. Professional,and did everything they said they would do. Everyone was impressed. If I have another party there the ones IAM gonna call.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/27/2019

Lady DJ J is the best DJ around!!

Lady DJ J is a complete steal for the absolute level of professionalism and FUN she brings to the table for weddings! My husband and I come from multicultural backgrounds and we had a really complicated wedding in NE DC - interfaith marriage ceremony, interesting song choices, crazy entrance requests. Lady DJ J and her husband were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING in managing it all! They got all the names right (even the complicated Korean ones) and didn't miss a beat.

Not to mention the planning phase of it was amazingly well thought out. When we booked and the week before the wedding, Lady DJ J was on top of every detail - processional, recessional, entrance music, exit music, you name it Lady DJ J has you COVERED. She also was able to find all the obscure jazz and acoustic music that we requested no problem! Even checked to make sure that the youtube videos were right for the version we requested :) The dance floor was popping!!! Their level of energy made people who wouldn't normally dance GET UP THERE!

You will 100% not regret choosing these two for your wedding. They are an amazing pair and just complete stars for a steal of a price. And also just amazingly fun to be around :) I'm so glad we chose them for our wedding! It was just such a blessing having them there.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Lady J Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie, for the great review. It was so great working with you both and making one of our dreams come true by traveling to DC. Congratulations and Cheers from both of us at Lady J Mobile DJ Service.

Marisa · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!

DJ Lady J and her husband were absolutely incredible! I gave her examples of artists and genres that I wanted to be played and she played exactly the type of music I wanted. Additionally, I had unique music that I requested for my ceremony and I simply gave her the mp3 songs on a usb on the day of the wedding and she took it from there. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Desiree

Desiree Roughton · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful experience

Considering how everything was planned short notice they accommodated my every need, plus much more. I could not of had a better DJ for my family and friends and I will forever appreciate the quality of time, there immediate friendliness and dedication to help me have a great day. To anyone who needs a DJ I highly recommend DJ Lady J!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Penny

Penny Nowell · Married on 04/20/2019

Nowell Wedding 04/20

What can I say about DJ Lady J...... she is awesome!!!! And she comes with a MC!!! When I tell you that I fell in love with these two many years ago. They are so professional and friendly. DJ Lady J reads the crowd so well that every moment is a party from beginning to end. She is best DJ hands down. Anything event I have she will always be the first DJ I try and book.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Chanin Davis · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent well worth the money

Jady j was a complete professional had one minor hiccup but was handled right away loved the song choices and also wanted to know what songs we wanted for certain parts of the wedding i loved her service and would use again

Sent on 11/13/2018

Melissa Leach · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome DJs!!!

They were awesome! Kept us on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Julie · Married on 09/02/2018

Lady J and her husband George were PHENOMENAL. We hired Lady J Mobile DJ Service for our Labor Day weekend wedding at Pelican's Landing in Corolla, NC, and throughout the planning, Lady J was very responsive via email and telephone (but especially email - we often received responses within 5 minutes!). She was also very accommodable to our wishlist of songs but also read the room very well. She went above and beyond in making sure we had the music we wanted and took the time to understand our style and vibe. Lady J and George also worked with us for our beach ceremony in providing a microphone and sound/speakers. Our ceremony was so memorable and Lady J and George were definitely a part of making that happen - for the music recommendation, timing, and flow of the ceremony and rest of the night. They easily transitioned for the backyard reception. George is a great emcee that announced us as a couple for the first time with the enthusiasm and hype that we could ever want. They're quite the duo and we are so grateful that they shared in our day! We'd recommend Lady J Mobile DJ Service to everyone! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Marianna · Married on 09/01/2018

DJ Lady J and Curious George were a perfect addition to our vendor team for our wedding last week. They were fun, entertaining and kept the dance floor going. Working with them before and during the wedding was easy. They are very nice, respond quickly and communicate well. THANK YOU AGAIN for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Lady J Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much Marianna and Aaron! We had so much fun at The Flyway Lodge in Knotts Island. Best of luck to you guys --Thanks for letting Lady J Mobile DJ Service be part of your special day

Taylor · Married on 08/20/2018

DJ Lady J and her husband couldn’t have been better! Highly recommend!! Really reasonably priced! We planned a wedding in very short notice and they were with us every step of the way. They worked with us seemlessly through a few venue hiccups and had such a natural way of keeping the reception fun and exciting. By the end of the night they felt like family to us, referring to people on the dance floor by their first name and it felt like they were having just as much fun as anyone there. They were everything we could’ve dreamed of and will always remember them as such a significant part of our special day. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Treasure · Married on 08/04/2018

Lady J was awesome. Her ceremony & reception planner left nothing unanswered & it made the flow of things easier. She stayed in contact throughout the process & was easy to get up with. She called me two nights before the wedding to ensure she had everything the way I wanted it. D

The day of rehearsal she got off of her full-time job to ensure she was on time for rehearsal. At rehearsal she was concerned that things were as I wanted them.

The day of the wedding Lady J & her partner had awesome vibes, a great combination of music genres & good party personalities.

They were a great pick.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Lady J Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Treasure - beautiful is an understatement when I think of your wedding ceremony and reception. Astonishing is a more fitting description. Thank you so much for selecting Lady J Mobile DJ Service to be a part of your special day.

Melinda · Married on 06/30/2018

I highly recommend lady j... they did an awesome job! Thank you for helping make our day PREFECT!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Lady J Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Melinda - I had an amazing time with you and your family.... Thanks so much for trusting Lady J Mobile DJ Service on your special day.

Tabatha · Married on 05/26/2018

I was more than happy with the DJ service.

She was so active with the crowd and kept everyone active! I gave her lead way with song choice and it was the best! She did such an amazing job! Shout out to her husband for working the mic!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

Highly recommend DJ Lady J! Her and her husband were a great couple to work with! Amazing couple, very responsive,reasonable pricing, and flexible. During the ceremony they played everything I had asked of them. They also played a wide variety of music and kept it going throughout the reception even though I didnt provide them with a list to go off of. My husband and I, and even our guests, loved every second of our big day and we are so lucky that they were apart of it!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Mary · Married on 12/02/2017

Loved loved loved!!! She was so awesome!! Would definitely use again for our next function!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Melinda · Married on 10/20/2017

Best DJ Service around. Everyone loved DJ Lady J & Curious George. They literally were and are now a part of our family!!! EVERYONE has raved about how great they were. Personable, respectful, lovable, funny, great music!! Kept us on the dance floor all night. Not to mention reasonable. They are organized and kept the flow going!! They worked great with our vendors!! I just cant say enough about my love for them. Thank you so much for making our day great!!! If anyone has any questions or wants to personally ask me something...please do. They are AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Lady J Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Melinda & Gary for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day. We truly had a blast in helping you create lasting memories. We appreciate you leaving such a stellar review of our services and wish you both all the best. Lady J Mobile DJ Service.

Aaron · Married on 09/02/2017

Lady J's DJ Service was the most perfect experience my wife and I could have imagined for our wedding. They were recommended to us by several people in the community and I am so glad we went with them. I have been to a lot of events with DJs and this was by far the best experience I have ever had. Planning was easy, price was very fair, and the fun kept on coming. After the day was over, we were told by so many of our friends and family that they had never had so much fun at a wedding reception and I can honestly say it's because of our DJ.
    On top of great service these are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet! I cannot recommend this service to you enough!

Aaron and Katlyn Cockrell

Sent on 09/15/2017

Lady J Mobile DJ Service's reply:

You guys are so awesome! I truly made a couple of great new friends and so glad I was able to help with your wedding. I do what I do because I love it and ultimately want the best for every couple. Thank you so much for choosing me as your DJ. Signed Dysheba Forehand of Lady J Mobile DJ Service

Heather · Married on 08/20/2017

I enjoyed Ms Dj lady and her Husband fully! I don't think my guests would have gotten up and danced if it wasnt for them! They made my wedding soooo much better and they asked questions and told me when things would happen. I think they're the only ones who informed me of what was goinf to happen next! :) thank you both so much for making our wedding that much better!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Mayrenes · Married on 07/08/2017

DJ Lady J and her husband as the MC were amazing at the wedding! Prior to the wedding, she was extremely helpful and available. We, and our guests, were very happy and entertained with their service. They definitely helped set the tone and had all of our friends and family dancing the night away!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Lady J Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Mayrenes, I can't say enough about how awesome your wedding/ reception was. Guests like yours make my job that much easier. You both are a beautiful couple and I wish you many years of happiness!

brittany · Married on 04/29/2017

WOW!!! What a wonderful couple and awesome DJ!! They really made dancing the night away a lot of fun! Very interactive! Great personalities! Perfect music selection! I am just blown away! Have not been to many weddings but out of the ones I have, DJ Lady J really exceeded my expectations! What a fun night!!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Nyla · Married on 04/15/2017

They were so much fun to have. They enteracted with guests and even came on the dance floors themselves. They were able to work with my last minute changes. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 05/01/2017