511 W Ehringhaus St, Elizabeth City, NC 27909 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $800
  • Pricing

About Lady J Mobile DJ Service

Let Us Make Your Next Event Unforgettable

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and selecting the right music is the key ingredient to a successful event. Lady J Mobile DJ Service will take the time to carefully coordinate your special day to ensure that the memories will last a lifetime.

Lady J Mobile DJ Service is an Award Winning Mobile DJ Service company. We are wedding specialists that are recognized as one of the best Elizabeth City Wedding DJ Companies. We are unique in that we provide a very personalized, professional, hands-on service that is customized specifically to each individual client to make their special day be fun, exciting, memorable, and reflect their individual personality and style.

We offer a very personalized Elizabeth City Mobile DJ Service to meet your
needs. Although the music is a very important aspect of the event with regard to a wedding, we believe that the bride and groom are the focus of the evening, not us. We meet with our clients to discuss all relevant details for their particular event. We will make your wedding run smooth and coordinate all aspects of the evening with party center staff leaving you to enjoy your special day.

“We Create Unforgettable Memories!”

Follow Lady J Mobile DJ Service on

Lady J Mobile DJ Service 4
Lady J Mobile DJ Service 5
  • Angelis

Angelis Everett · Married on 08/31/2019

I was the best experience , I've had. Thank you so much for making my wife's birthday a success.

Had a 50th birthday party for my wife on August 31st 2019. At Grand affairs. They were on time. Professional,and did everything they said they would do. Everyone was impressed. If I have another party there the ones IAM gonna call.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/27/2019

Lady DJ J is the best DJ around!!

Lady DJ J is a complete steal for the absolute level of professionalism and FUN she brings to the table for weddings! My husband and I come from multicultural backgrounds and we had a really complicated wedding in NE DC - interfaith marriage ceremony, interesting song choices, crazy entrance requests. Lady DJ J and her husband were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING in managing it all! They got all the names right (even the complicated Korean ones) and didn't miss a beat.

Not to mention the planning phase of it was amazingly well thought out. When we booked and the week before the wedding, Lady DJ J was on top of every detail - processional, recessional, entrance music, exit music, you name it Lady DJ J has you COVERED. She also was able to find all the obscure jazz and acoustic music that we requested no problem! Even checked to make sure that the youtube videos were right for the version we requested :) The dance floor was popping!!! Their level of energy made people who wouldn't normally dance GET UP THERE!

You will 100% not regret choosing these two for your wedding. They are an amazing pair and just complete stars for a steal of a price. And also just amazingly fun to be around :) I'm so glad we chose them for our wedding! It was just such a blessing having them there.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Lady J Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie, for the great review. It was so great working with you both and making one of our dreams come true by traveling to DC. Congratulations and Cheers from both of us at Lady J Mobile DJ Service.

Marisa · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!

DJ Lady J and her husband were absolutely incredible! I gave her examples of artists and genres that I wanted to be played and she played exactly the type of music I wanted. Additionally, I had unique music that I requested for my ceremony and I simply gave her the mp3 songs on a usb on the day of the wedding and she took it from there. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Lady J Mobile DJ Service Pricing

Lady J Mobile DJ Service Price Rates

Lady J Mobile DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 600.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

• Jennette's Pier
    Jennette's Pier Banquet Halls

Lady J is always so very upbeat and friendly when interacting with our staff here at Jennette's Pier. We appreciate her willingness and initiative to communicate with our staff for each event.

• Wedding by Susan
    Wedding by Susan Wedding Officiants

I enjoyed officiating a wedding with Lady J Dj services. She is a true professional with great equipment, great timing, and a joyful spirit. Music makes me happy and working with her was a real pleasure. I'm glad to recommend her to DJ any event.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Lady J's Mobile Entertainment to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 511 W Ehringhaus St Elizabeth City, NC, 27909 See on map