511 W Ehringhaus St, Elizabeth City, NC 27909 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $850
  • Deals 1

About Lady J Mobile DJ Service

Let Us Make Your Next Event Unforgettable

Make your special event one to remember with Lady J Mobile DJ Service.

​We specialize in bringing the party to each event we DJ. Everyone will have the time of their life when we DJ Lady J starts spinning the music and getting the people on the dance floor.

Not only are we great on the mic, we also can help coordinate your event so that it goes flawlessly, giving you less to worry about on your wedding day.

Award-winning service, attention to detail, absolute professionalism, unrivaled personal service, and commitment to the highest standards is what sets us apart.

We are committed to exceeding your expectations to make your special event an unforgettable experience!

“We Create Unforgettable Memories!”

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned
Follow Lady J Mobile DJ Service on

Other couples have also viewed

• DJ Silver - Silver Affairs
5680431306443386131 n 51 25796 159699480741356

89 Reviews for Lady J Mobile DJ Service

Naomi S. · Married on 06/12/2021

Awesome Experience with an Amazing DJ Couple

I first reached out to DJ Lady J circa November-December 2019 to inquire about her wedding packages. After searching for multiple DJs, I found Lady J to be the most affordable, communicative, personable, and most flexible, especially with her being in NC and I being located in VA. I looked at her other reviews, and those other customer reviews do not lie about Lady J and her services. My husband and I were supposed to have our wedding on 1/23/21, but VA COVID restrictions had us push back to 6/12, which DJ gladly complied with rescheduling.
    A week before the wedding, DJ saved my butt with her wedding planner - which all helped me create a song list and an agenda for the reception. I don’t know what I would have done without DJ’s tools!!!!
    The moment I met her on my rescheduled wedding day, she gave me a hug and she was all smiles for me, and it was very comforting, since she understood how stressed I was during the wedding prep with me being pulled from all over the place. She and her husband George have been nothing but very amazing during our time together at my wedding ceremony and reception. If I am to have another significant event/party like that again, DJ and George will be the first in mind to contact again!
    To DJ and George, keep being an amazing duo, both as DJs and husband and wife. During my short time with you two, I can sense the love and the bond you both share. Thank you for all the help you were able to provide me, I couldn’t have gone through the wedding without you both!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2021
  • Morgan

Morgan R. · Married on 05/30/2021

Good time good service

We had a blast with them. They did the play list and song requests. So entertaining. Good people. Genuinely cared about our happiness. Even through troubles with the venue they cheered us up any carried on.

Sent on 06/06/2021
  • Teri

Teri D. · Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing!

Lady J did an amazing job! Lady J and her hubby are very personable and had the crowd engaged. Every detail of the ceremony was paid attention to and the reception was awesome as well. I highly recommend Lady J for all your DJ needs!!!

Sent on 05/31/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lady J Mobile DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 600
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 850
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 1
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lady J Mobile DJ Service 1
    Hero's Discount

Military, Police, Educator, Fire and Rescue, EMS, and Coast Guard couples will receive $50.00 off when you present a valid ID during your complimentary consultation for your wedding!

• Jennette's Pier Banquet Halls

Lady J is always so very upbeat and friendly when interacting with our staff here at Jennette's Pier. We appreciate her willingness and initiative to communicate with our staff for each event.

• Wedding by Susan Wedding Officiants

I enjoyed officiating a wedding with Lady J Dj services. She is a true professional with great equipment, great timing, and a joyful spirit. Music makes me happy and working with her was a real pleasure. I'm glad to recommend her to DJ any event.

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Lady J's Mobile Entertainment to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 511 W Ehringhaus St Elizabeth City, NC, 27909 See on map
    Location of (Lady J Mobile DJ Service)