Jessica's Country Flowers

4.1
Value
Flexibility
4.2

Jessica was a pleasure to work with--I am thrilled that I was able to have her design my wedding!

Firstly, the flowers were BEYOND stunning--my bouquet was amazing! Also, I had so many guests tell me that the ceremony and reception flower arrangements blew them away with their elegance. Jessica translated my vision of a romantic, “Titanic-esque” wedding into reality with her floral design. The arrangements were A+ “constructed”—my husband's buttoniere survived all day in spite of the hugs, dancing, and photography that lesser buttonieres would have been destroyed by.

Jessica's services and communication are top notch—she was frequently available to meet, chat via email or over the phone and answer my many questions.

Beyond her demonstrated excellence in floral design, Jessica knows how to deliver a cohesive, elegant wedding. Her knowledge extends beyond her floral expertise--she has a thorough understanding of the wedding industry and is connected with other top New England vendors. Her obvious enthusiasm for what she does combined with warmth and professionalism makes what can be a very stressful time for a bride more enjoyable.

Jessica delivers stellar service with a personal touch—on my wedding day, Jessica and her husband personally delivered my bouquet (along with the bridesmaids’) in person to the hotel where I was prepping. It meant so much to me that she took the time to make sure I was happy with the final product!

I would not hesitate to recommend her to other brides. Book with confidence!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers