Jen Yuson Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jen is amazing! She did an astounding job on our engagement portraits, and our wedding photos are astonishing!

For our engagement portraits: We had to shoot our pics early in the day due to a massive heat wave (max temps at 103 degrees!) so we were nervous for everyone involved that it would be a tiring day. Not so. We had so much fun, even with the heat wave-ness and got some wonderful shots! Honestly, I couldn't find one picture I was luke warm on. I loved them all! She has great ability to capture the personality and vibe of a couple, it's really quite amazing.

For our wedding: She makes everyone look amazing! She can capture an entire story in a single photograph. There was a photo she took of my grandmother's cardigan that I used as my "something old" and it made my mom tear up. It brought back so many memories in such a good way, and it's awesome to see.

Our portraits and post-ceremony pictures were so stress free. That's saying a lot on your wedding day! She makes having your photos taken fun. She was great with family and friends, too. Very personable.

Also, we were married on a farm in the Blue Ridge Mountains right outside of Asheville, so the setting was perfect. We have amazing wedding photos that we will love looking at throughout the years.

We are so very happy with her. Hire this woman!!! I mean it. Go on...you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Asheville, NC 28806
BLOG

Award winning Asheville wedding photographer, Jen Yuson Photography has recently been featured as an artist on NPR's Real People, Real Stories and in the Greensboro News and Record Meet an Artist section. Her work has also been seen gracing the pages of many national and regional wedding magazines.

Using both traditional fil m and digital, my goal is to capture a classic and intimate look, one that transcends past current trends and will be enjoyable for many generations.

Details
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Prints, P...
Liability Insurance: No
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Jen Yuson's photographs are incredible. The photos of your wedding or special event will be original, unique and perfectly capture the energy and essence of your feelings. I recommend Jen as your photographer knowing that you will be delighted with the outcome. Hannah Desmond HeartLight Weddings Asheville, NC