Cheryl DeCristofaro Photography

Hendersonville, NC View map Visit website
1 review
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Cheryl DeCristofaro Photography is based in Hendersonville, North Carolina, just south of Asheville in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. I provide photography services in the western NC area for those moments that matter most: engagements, elopements, and weddings. I will tell your love story in gorgeous photos that capture the emotions of your day. My passion is preserving my clients' most priceless experiences with authenticity and purpose.

Cheryl DeCristofaro Photography delivers photos that convey the mood and feeling of the moment while also being perfectly exposed and tack sharp.

• For small intimate weddings, four hours of coverage is available with 60 online edited photos.
  • There is also the option of six hours of coverage with 80 final photos or a full eight hours of coverage.
  • The eight-hour package also includes a fine art album, presenting your photos with a beautiful artistic touch.

All packages include an online gallery for viewing and downloading digital photos. Engagement and elopement photography packages are also available.

For more information, view my pricing sheet.

Let Cheryl DeCristofaro Photography capture the magic on your special day! Contact me - I'd love to speak with you!

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

One Event / Day
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor
  • Susan
    Susan M. Married on 10/22/2022

Beautiful Wedding Photos

Cheryl photographed our wedding in October and she did a wonderful job. She made us so comfortable with being posed for photos. We actually enjoyed it! She got some great candid photos of the reception. Also, she responded quickly to calls and emails along the way. We will always cherish our photos!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Cheryl DeCristofaro Photography 1
Exclusive
Cheryl DeCristofaro Photography 2
Discount

Book a full day of wedding photography (8 hours) and get a 25% discount on engagement photos (a $200 value!).

Engagement and wedding photos must be booked at the same together to receive this discount.

Pricing

Team

Cheryl DeCristofaro
Cheryl DeCristofaro
Lead Photographer

When you visualize your wedding photos, what do you imagine? Do you envision a collection of typical candid or casual photos, or do you see beautiful, thoughtful, authentic photos that tell the story of the most important day of your life? If you chose the latter, you are in the right place!

Welcome to Cheryl DeCristofaro Photography! I'm Cheryl, a professional photographer with over eight years of experience in all types of photography. I have been a student of photography for more than a few years! Along the way, I have studied photography in the classroom as well as in workshops and online.

I live and breathe weddings, engagements, elopements - everything weddings! As your photographer, it is my job to put the outside world on pause for your wedding day. My priority is to capture those special moments in portraits and candids for you to enjoy for a lifetime. Your experience with me should be as memorable as the day itself, as I help you stay confident, calm, and focused. I will guide both of you through a series of poses that will take you from nervous or anxious to confident and self-assured. And we’ll have fun doing it! When you look back at your photos, I want you to feel and relive the joy and excitement you felt in the moment, not how you were being posed.

Allow me to take photographs that tell the amazing story of your wedding day, authentically and purposefully expressed in gorgeous, tack-sharp photographs that are perfectly exposed. I will preserve the feelings of love, excitement, and enjoyment you experienced throughout the day.

I am inclusive and welcome diversity. Love is love - so, relax, come as you are, and be prepared to enjoy the most important day of your life!

Hendersonville Hendersonville, NC, 28791
Location of (Cheryl DeCristofaro Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding