Have You Heard?, Inc.

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Have You Heard? is just incredible. Ginny is the BEST. I cannot imagine getting through this process without her. My fiance and I kept looking on wedding invitation websites and weren't finding anything that fit us or was what we were looking for. Finally, my friend Kelly suggested I look at Have You Heard? I met Ginny and she sat with me, we looked through invitations together and she helped me make decisions (and I am incredibly indecisive) that I am completely happy with! She really went out of her way to be helpful and that is something you DO NOT get from the websites. I ended up paying the same but got exceptional and personal service, a helping hand throughout all of this and a great experience, too. Thank you so much, Ginny and Have you Heard ?!!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
2554 Merrick Road, Bellmore, NY 11710
BLOG

Recommended by Joan Hamburg as seen in "Citi Weddings"

Just a little bit about us:

Just a little bit about us:

Have You Heard?®, Inc. was started as a fluke, a real stroke of luck! Roger and I were getting married and went by recommendation to a typical Long Island home-based invitation business. The experience was a pleasant one until the order arrived. The invites did not have the enlarged names and the informals did not have the names centered as was ordered and so the troubles began.

Hindsight is an amazing thing. The order was handed to us in a cardboard carton; was it even checked prior to giving it to us? Probably not. The length of time it took to take care of the corrections was over four weeks and only after numerous phone calls to the business (thank goodness we did things very early). Unnecessary stress for any bride and groom!

In the end, we walked out saying “we could have done this better ourselves” and so we decided we would start Have You Heard?®, Inc. (Have You Heard?® Mary and John are getting married. Have You Heard?® Lisa is having a baby.) And here we are still loving this business and continuing to serve our customers with the utmost respect and professionalism and the best service you’ll find in the industry!

As we begin our 21st year in business we are proud, that due to our loyal customer base and their referrals to their friends and family, we have been able to expand to a larger location.

So come in and visit us and let us help you with planning your special occasion no matter where it is occurring during your life’s journey!

Ginny and Roger McClean

516-409-0283

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Invitations, Favors & Gifts
Established: 1995
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Have You Heard?, Inc. is a wedding Invitation store from Bellmore, New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York City, Nassau County, and Suffolk County. Have You Heard?, Inc. is a professional wedding Invitation store that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for 20years years. We specialize in Invitations, Favors, Wedding Accessories and Gifts