17 west main st, Bay Shore, NY 11706 Map · Phone number

About The Stationery Bar

Meet Joy. Lover of all things sparkly and a Unicorn-believer, Joy is the creative force behind Stationery Bar.
A Manhattan born-and-raised graphic designer, Joy found conventional wedding stationery to be underwhelming and, well, kind of boring. Nothing on the market seemed appropriate for her and her now-husband's wedding celebration.

Utilizing her dreamy brilliance and extensive design experience, Joy created her own save the dates, wedding invitations, bridal shower invites, table cards, programs, menus, and thank you cards.

Memorable and bright, friends began to inquire about her unique wedding stationery package. Joy soon found herself designing wedding invitations and the like for friends, and then friends of friends. What began as a personal project blossomed into a beautiful booming business.

Closing in on her ten-year anniversary with her juice bar proprietor almost seven-foot-tall babe of a husband, Joy and The Stationery Bar are now one of New York City's most sought after boutique design studios intended for the modern and individual bride (and groom).

Located on Main Street in Bay Shore, a gorgeous waterfront community in New York, The Stationery Bar's studio is a hub of creativity. Visit us in person or online. Choose from one of our standout designs or work with Joy directly to create a custom package perfectly representative of your love story.

Follow The Stationery Bar on

rose gold bridal shower invitation
4c851de7863b5525 watercolor spring wedding invitation
greenery leaves wedding invitation
cinderella shower
The Stationery Bar
classic gold foil wedding invitation
floral wedding invitation
greenery leaves wedding invitation

2 Reviews for The Stationery Bar

April · Married on 08/18/2018

Fantastic service and invitations

Joy is fantastic. I cant say enough great things. she walked us through the entire process and helped us narrow down colors and papers (because I loved them all!) Definitely recommend

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Regina

Regina · Married on 07/20/2016

Amazing quality, amazing person!

5 stars isn't enough!! The Stationary Bar was a diamond in the rough when it came to finding someone to make my invitations. I knew exactly how I wanted my wedding invitations to look in my head, but no one I met with seemed to completely "get" me. I wanted to work with someone in-person so I could see/feel all the different colors/textures/cardstocks, rather than ordering something impersonal online. I found Joy online, and I am SO glad I decided to contact her. From start to finish she was an absolute pleasure to work with and gave me exactly what I wanted. She understood my look and vision, and gave me her honest opinion on everything. What I loved most about Joy is that even after her opinions and feedback, if I still wanted something done differently, she respected what I wanted and made my vision come to life. Extremely kind and easy to work with (I emailed her probably 80 times in 1 month with edits for my invites, and she never once got annoyed or rude with me), and her work is amazing quality. She ended up doing my bridal shower invites and ceremony programs as well, both of which came out looking beautiful! My mom and I loved working with her. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/13/2019

The Stationery Bar FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• 17 west main st Bay Shore, 11706 See on map
    6316470260 (Other Phone Number)