Fireside Tavern

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Christine
06/14/2014

You WON'T be disappointed. Amanda & Stephanie are the dynamic duo. I was an out of town bride but u would have never known. Every1 warned me of wedding planning nightmares & tried to talk me out of doing it out of state but they took care of EVERYTHING! Stephanie took care of all the behind the scenes w/ease & flexibility w/our situation-answering all my e-mailing efficiently! Amanda is the face of ur wedding & always w/a smile. I think almost every1 asked me who she was & how I found her b/c she was a coordinating ninja. Everything looked perfect like she was in my head & trust me I was pretty vague at times. She was constantly checked on us in the bridal lounge-giving time updates & asking what we needed. At the reception, she kept everything flowing. She got us our food, kept checking back, refilling our drinks & making sure we were ok. When she sent people to the buffet, she was right behind them refolding their napkins. Top notch. She even helped serve at the rehearsal which blew my mind. Amanda, u're such a doll & helped make my wedding day flawless, thank u from the bottom of my heart!

The food @ Fireside=AMAZING. We had a hard time deciding on 2 things for our buffet after the tasting. We did the chicken parm & beef. Phenomenal. No complaints, only compliments saying that wedding food is never this good! The gazebo area is breathtaking. Our wedding was in June & the landscaping was perfect. They just recently took out the brick walkway & made it all stamped concrete-it looks great!

One bit of advice. If u have people from out of town, save urself the stress & don't stay at the Clarion Inn. It's a shame that the hotel can't match Fireside's impeccable service when there's rooms that literally look over the ceremony area. Don't stay there. Make a group booking at 1 of the MANY other options in the area. The Clarion left a very sour note on our wedding night.

Everything was literally PERFECT, I wouldn't change a thing about Fireside.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1500 Historic Drive, Strasburg, PA 17579
Tucked away among the unspoiled splendors of Lancaster County, David and Steve's Fireside Tavern provides the ideal setting for your bridal shower, wedding ceremony and reception with overnight accomodations at the Historic Strasburg Inn just steps away.

Choosing the perfect location for your special event is such an important part of planning. Fireside Tavern will make sure that your special day is one of  the most memorable days in your life.

The Grand Ballroom is one of the largest in Lancaster County, with 14 foot high ceilings and a roaring fieplace at each end.  This room is available in its entirety or in smaller configurations depending on your needs.  If an outdoor wedding and reception are more your style, our pictuesque courtyard and landscaped grounds are ideal for an open air celebration. +/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties
Accepts: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Everyone at Fireside Tavern does a great job of making a wedding the best it can be. The location is beautiful, the food is great and the coordinator are very attentive to the couple needs. I've been there many times to shoot weddings and ever time they've hosted a spectacular wedding.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Fireside Tavern is a wedding Venue from Strasburg, Pa. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Harrisburg, Lancaster, and York. Fireside Tavern is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Pennsylvania wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Ceremony, Reception, rehearsal dinners