The Bond

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$8k - $11k For 100 Guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$8k - $11k For 100 Guests

Located in York, PA, The Bond is a modern event space that is perfectly suited to couples seeking to celebrate their love for one another in a one-of-a-kind setting. This sleek warehouse wedding venue blends elegance with urban sophistication, creating an unforgettable ambiance that is sure to impress your guests. The team will strive to secure your satisfaction, delivering unparalleled service from the moment you say ‘I do’ all the way through to your after-party.

Facilities and Capacity

The Bond offers both indoor and outdoor event space options. The new Royal Square Gardens is only steps away from The Bond’s indoor modern industrial ballroom space. This brand new outdoor urban garden can be used for your ceremony, cocktail hour, or reception! It is a covered and open air event space featuring gorgeous crystal chandeliers, market lighting, custom mural, lush lawn with mature trees, and stone fireplace.

Positioned on the cornerstone of The Royal Square, The Bond boasts many stunning backdrops for your wedding photographs. This industrial-style space can accommodate both small and large celebrations, offering supreme flexibility to meet each and every couple’s desires. This versatile venue has a number of eye-catching features including exposed brick walls, floor-to-ceiling windows, and crystal chandeliers. The boudoir lounge space and chaps chamber offers a quaint haven for relaxation and preparation before the festivities for the wedding party.

The Bond’s convenient and vibrant downtown location offers several unique settings for photo backdrops in walking distance including a mural walk created by local artists. Additionally, The Bond is just minutes from several local hotels and accommodations for all of your traveling guests.

The Bond’s Venue Specialist team will get to know you and your partner on a personal level, building knowledge of your dream vision. They will guide you through the coordination process in a calm yet warmhearted manner, putting you at ease. The skilled internationally-awarded catering team at The JDK Group is also on hand to deliver exceptional food and beverages throughout the course of your big day. Premium event rentals are available for occasions such as white ceremony chairs, mahogany chiavari chairs with ivory cushions, round and rectangular tables, floor length table linens, theme-coordinated decor, and more. Event setup and cleanup are also provided to facilitate a stress-free experience.

Contact their team of Venue Specialists today to start planning your dream wedding at The Bond!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$6,750

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,750

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Signature Drink

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Art Gallery
Ballroom
Garden
Loft
Museum
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Pet Friendly
Preferred Vendors Only
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Chairs
Decor
Drapery
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Emma
    Emma T. Married on 11/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The wedding of my dreams!!!

I got engaged in November 2019 and have dreamed of my wedding since I was a little girl! I am from Maryland and the majority of wedding venues in my area are barn and rustic style. I knew I wanted a more glam/ industrial venue but most were over my budget or in the city of Baltimore with limited parking and offered very little services included. When we toured The Bond I knew it was where I was going to get married. Most industrial venues I had toured before seemed cold and didn’t feel like a wedding venue. The bond has beautiful chandeliers that create a romantic and classic vibe that I had been looking for. The Bond has a free parking lot across the street where guests can park and don’t have to worry about their car during your event! The bond also has BEAUTIFUL murals out back that make for great wedding photos!
    My wedding was planned for November 21st but like most brides in 2020, Covid had other plans. Emma Santana, Director of sales, made pushing back my wedding a breeze and I had no issues securing the same weekend in 2021.
    My mom unexpectedly passed away in July of this year just short of four months before my wedding and made going forward with my wedding seem impossible. Emma was compassionate and more than accommodating when I needed to push back my tasting. Once we were finally able to have the tasting Sam, who was the event coordinator for the day of my wedding, and Emma met with us and made the experience so wonderful. The food was AMAZING and somehow tasted even better the night of our wedding! How is that even possible?? To most people wedding food is just that but JDK’s catering is mouth watering! My guests raved about the mashed potatoes and chicken served at dinner and my husband still talks about the firecracker egg rolls that we served during our cocktail hour.
    The day of my wedding was perfect! The bond allowed for my bridesmaids and I to get into the venue early so we could have our hair and make up done in time for our 3pm ceremony. Sam was there the entire time and made my wedding vision come to life! She was professional, kind, organized, and has such an eye for detail! She filled and set up all 100 floating candles, and vases that I bought to line the isle with and repurposed them in the reception space to compliment the rest of my romantic and classic vision (which I know was not most fun or easiest task). She also set up the memory table for my mom perfectly and although my mom’s presence was missed deeply, her spirit was felt the entire night! I can not say enough good things about Sam! The whole team was efficient and dependable allowing me to relax and fully enjoy the night. The night was a dream and I had the time of my life celebrating and dancing with our family and friends! The only thing I can complain about is having to load all of the decor back into our cars right after the event, making us a little late to the after party. We didn’t have the option to come back the following morning so just make plans for that if you are doing a lot of your own planning and decor! The staff made it go as quickly as possible and helped load it all so it really wasn’t a big deal!
    I can not recommend The Bond and the JDK team more if you are looking for a wedding venue!
    ** photos are by Philter Photography and they photographer frequently at The Bond. Their team is also a dream to work with!
    Ada D. Married on 10/24/2021

The Bond + JDK: A CaseStudy in Wedding Excellence

We were smitten with The Bond almost immediately upon seeing it and we had a great first impression of the staff and potential of the space. The Pandemic, unfortunately, brought about a series of staff turnovers, but JDK was always transparent, respectful, and communicative about any changes. We had the greatest privilege of working with Emma Santana at the end, and we could not have asked for a more genuine, intelligent, sweet, and tactful Venue Coordinator. Emma was there to reassure us every step of the way that we would get the wedding of our dreams. We had to postpone three times because we kept getting our hopes up and let down with each new severe state regulation. However, Emma represented not only professionalism for JDK but also our best interests. She was responsive and efficient with all requests, inquiries, and details. When the day finally arrived this past October, we were happy to have her present and our day went off without a hitch. The food was definitely one of the reasons we were interested in commuting 2 hours from our residence, and boy-oh-boy, they knocked it out of the park in both the tasting and the special day. The Chef also kindly accommodated our interest in showcasing a few Brasilian appetizers and late night snacks which were made incredibly well. We had great bartenders who also mastered the Old Fashioneds and Caipirinhas. We loved that this was a BYOB venue so we could bring diverse drinks. On that note, also, JDK and Emma are so passionate about their field and treated us exceptionally well, permitting us to be both creative, theatrical, and minimalist in our decors and dress attire, never once judging our nontraditional selections. A bonus is how our Coordinator, Miss Lyss Planning, also worked well with them and synchronicity was important for us. We wholeheartedly recommend The Bond for a unique, industrial venue and there aren’t enough words in the dictionary to praise Emma and JDK for their exemplary service. We are sad that we won’t have a chance to work with them again but we wish them continued excellence and hope to cross paths again in the future.

(Photos attached below by Lauren Driscoll Photography)
  • Skyelynn
    Skyelynn M. Married on 10/01/2021

Still on cloud 9!

The Bond is an absolutely BREATHTAKING venue & exactly what I was looking for when I was trying to find the perfect industrial venue. The space is perfect for any size wedding and easy for guests to navigate around! You also get MORE out of the venue with all of the beautiful murals in the surrounding area. Besides what you can easily see - working with The Bond/JDK Team was nothing short of a phenomenal experience. Emma is an absolute ANGEL jumping in as our coordinator right as things started to re-open and right from the start she was completely on top of everything. I know how crazy busy the wedding industry is right now but Emma made me feel like the most important bride every time we spoke. She listened to every detail and made sure to keep in constant communication on her end. Emma we will forever be grateful for all of your hard work and dedication to our wedding day & making it the most PERFECT day ever!! We also have to give a shoutout to Jamie & Sam from JDK! I met with Jamie for our final details meeting and she & Sam helped run our rehearsal. They were the sweetest gals to work with and the same thing as Emma made us feel like we were the most important couple in the moment, giving us 100% of their energy to help pull off our vision. Jamie even texted me one week out just to say happy wedding week! Sam was there setting up when we arrived and made sure to take care of absolutely everything and helped Danielle, our coordinator, make everything look perfect. I will never be able to thank them enough for everything they did! And the service/FOOD OH.MY.GOODNESS.....I am drooling at the memory of our wedding food. I don't think there was/is ONE person who could say anything but amazing things about dinner. The consistent line we keep hearing is "that was the best wedding food I've ever eaten...not even just wedding food...FOOD in general!!" If you’re considering The Bond and/or JDK for your wedding day we 10000000%+ say that is the best choice you can make!! oxox
  • illustration stars

• Tracy & Brian
    61 photos · 12/07/2018

Pricing

Fosters Flower Shop Fosters Flower Shop Wedding Florists

Have you seen this Place?!!!! Amazing.!! The chandeliers are to die for. Run by one of the best catering companies around , your options are endless for decor and style. If your looking for a place that has endless amount options this is it. Located in downtown York close to a lot of goodness.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
134 E King St York, PA, 17401
Location of (The Bond)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding

Wedding Venues