The Bond Reviews

28 Reviews for The Bond

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2019

Food.Fun.Fabulous.

Everyone that we worked with at The Bond was amazing. All of our guests could not stop talking about the food, and how beautiful the venue was. The Bond also included a ton of "free" extras like vases, wood stumps and candles. Our photos turned out amazing as well because the venue just has this unique warmth within an industrial space.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Ashley Flaherty · Married on 10/04/2019

Incredible Wedding Location

We got married on October 4, 2019, at the Bond, and we had an incredible experience from the planning to our actual wedding. Megan, Venue Specialist, worked with our planner to make our wedding more than we could have ever imagined. We live in Baltimore, but it was worth the drive to the Bond! The food with JDK is great and the menu is customizable. They even allowed us to include our 13-year old Pomeranian in our ceremony. The staff who worked at our wedding were also super friendly and accommodating with our guests. Without hesitation, I will happily recommend going with the Bond for your upcoming wedding or event!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Jana

Jana · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful Space, Delicious Food, Great Service

My husband and I visited 8 venues in the York, Lancaster, and Harrisburg area. The Bond was our last stop, we definitely saved the best for last! We immediately fell in love with the venue and not just because it is a beautiful space but also because of Megan Sellers, the venue specialist. It was immediately apparent that she put more effort into her couples than any other venue specialist. She listened, asked questions, took copious notes, and was honest. Megan went above and beyond to help us customize our packages and pricing. She was very responsive and organized throughout the planning process. Leading up to the big day, we had a family emergency which lead to last minute changes. Megan not only jumped in to help us figure out the details but also was very compassionate. The Bond is lucky to have her representing the organization. You will be hard pressed to find someone that will take better care of you on your wedding day. Also, the serving staff and bartenders were outstanding. They were respectful, attentive, and moved quickly in the background to ensure our guests had an amazing time. The food experience at the Bond/JDK was also phenomenal. They offer so many great options at great prices. They even customized hors d’oeuvres so we’d have our favorite food on our wedding day. So many of our guests told us that this was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. The Bond is completely indoors, however the murals in the surrounding area give you ample locations for beautiful outdoor photos. All of our expectations were surpassed by the Bond, Megan, and JDK. We truly couldn’t have had a more perfect wedding day.

Sent on 01/04/2020

Marina Bardsey · Married on 08/24/2019

1 million stars!

I began planning our wedding with noooo idea on how to even begin. We knew we found a beautiful venue (The Bond Events- York, PA), but everything else was left to imagination. We worked with Megan who was the Venue Specialist and all I can say is-WOWWWW, she rocked! She made the entire process feel effortless and took a huge role in making our big day happen. Her bubbly personality, sincerity, knowledge, and flexibility gave us such a great experience. She was easily accessible, kind, and deserves national recognition for all that she does! We are continuously hearing from our guests how beautiful the venue space was and how amazing and attentive ALL of the staff were! The staff truly exceeded all of our expectations and deserve the highest recognition possible. There is no doubt in my mind that we picked thee best place to have our wedding and will remember all of the wonderful experiences we had! The Bond will always hold a huge place in my heart!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 03/30/2019

We would give 10 STARS if we could

If it were possible to give The Bond 10 STARS we would. My husband and I chose The Bond for its location and style but we got so much more than that. Megan was beyond amazing and helped us with everything, from the big things all the way down to the little things. We didn't feel an ounce of stress when working with Megan and her team and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue. The Bond took care of everything the day of and we didn't have to worry about a thing. The food (provided by JDK Group) was amazing, by far the best food wedding food we've ever had. The Bond ensured that the guests were taken care of as well as my husband and I. We have had so many people complement us on our wedding, specifically the venue. We would hands down recommend this venue, without a doubt!!!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Anna · Married on 11/11/2018

Stop your venue search now and book The Bond. Not only was the venue absolutely beautiful, the food the best our guests have ever had, and the location convenient for our 200+ guests, but Abby and The Bond team made the entire experience a breeze for my husband and I. They worked within our budget and delivered the day of our dreams. We cannot say enough good things about this venue. Thank you to Abby and her team for everything.

Sent on 09/28/2017
  • kim

kim · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely beautiful

The bond is an absolutely beautiful venue and unique. If you’re looking for a space that’s versatile in looks, this is it. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. They pay attention to detail and make your wedding so stress free. Well worth it, and it’s great they work with the JDK Group because they add little details and offer a range of options to choose from for literally everything.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect urban, minimalist & contemporary venue!

We got married at The Bond this past October 6th, 2018, and we cannot speak highly enough of Abby, Megan and team. First of all, the space is beautiful in its own way - we looked everywhere in Central PA for a venue that would be unique, contemporary, not-a-hotel (we didn’t want a “hotel wedding”) or not-a-farm (we aren’t farm/country people), haha! The Bond was a perfect fit for our style and our wish to find a more urban setting. Unlike other couples, both my fiancé and I were equally active in choosing all of our wedding details. My husband was super excited about The Bond - the garage door that divides the cocktail hour space and the ceremony space was just way too perfect to pass as he’s a huge car guy. :-) We didn’t want a formal reception by any means and tossed away seating charts, seating down dinner time and a lot of other formalities that’s simply (for us) got in the way of partying, and Abby and Megan were amazing in helping us craft a menu that would fit in that vibe, be delicious (everyone loved the food!!!) and gluten free (celiac bride here). The space was set to be a party, with a mix of pub-height and lower tables (no head tables or sweetheart tables for us) that just made it perfect and relaxed and, most importantly, US. The industrial and contemporary vibe of the space was a beautiful backdrop for the decor (we hired Kate from Forte Florals and she created this modern and airy greenery geometric escape that we simply cannot describe in words) and we felt home the whole time. We had so much fun during our wedding. I didn’t have a single hiccup reported to me the whole day, neither did my husband. We were there just to enjoy ourselves, party with our most loved people in the world, and everyone at The Bond (including our lovely waitress that kept us fed and hydrated all night long) deserve all the credit in the world!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Laura · Married on 09/15/2018

I can’t say enough great things about this venue. The team at The Bond and the JDK group made our day perfect! The floral team lead by Colton went above any beyond to provide gorgeous florals and design elements to make the style just as of pictured. Everyone was so easy to work with and the wedding coordinators were worth their weight in gold. I was not the most hands on bride, and they kept me on track and took on a lot of responsibility to coordinate the event and our other outside vendors.

Overall execellent experience and beautiful outcome. I’d recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Nothing but wonderful things to say about our experience at The Bond with Abby and the JDK group. The space is phenomenal-we received so many compliments from our guests about how unique it was. Nothing but glowing reviews about the food, as well. Abby was very responsive throughout the planning process, answering emails most often within 24 hours. The bridal and groom suites were a huge help the day of the wedding. They made for great pictures and allowed us to prep without running into each other. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone who asks!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Bethany · Married on 12/01/2017

The Bond is your one stop shop for your dream industrial-space wedding. Not only does Abby help to coordinate and design the day, but the space includes access to their delicious catered food and meticulous and creative florist, Erica. Everyone here is professional, helpful, and so so friendly. I could not be happier with our decision to have our wedding here. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Sierra · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I got married at The Bond in November of 2017, and we can say it was honestly one of the best days of our lives! Abby and the JDK group did an amazing job. The planning process was so simple, and on the big day, we did not have to worry about a single detail. Abby was a pleasure to work with and helped make sure the day was perfect and went off without a hitch! The JDK staff was so professional, helpful, and accommodating. We still have people raving to us about how great the food was and how it was one of the best weddings they have ever attended. We are so thankful to have found such a unique, beautiful venue. We wish we could relive the day over and over!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Angela · Married on 11/04/2017

The Bond was a great venue for our wedding! They have the best food! On the day of the wedding, they do everything for you so you can just focus on getting ready and enjoying the day. We got so many compliments on the food and the look of the venue. I would recommmend to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Sara · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't rave about this venue enough! It's cool without trying to hard. The coordinator, Abby, goes above and beyond to help. The food is delicious. And it is all affordable!! All of my guests were impressed!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Amy · Married on 10/27/2017

Abby and her team were a dream to work with!! My wedding was amazing and we are still receiving compliments about the venue and food!! Don’t even look anywhere else!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding reception turned out absolutely perfect at the Bond. The venue decorated for the evening was better then I could have imagined and our guests all complimented us on how beautiful everything turned out. Abby was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and a huge part of making the Bond as beautiful as it was for us the day of the wedding. We used JDK for our flowers and Erik& Abby worked together so well to bring our wedding ideas to life the day of the event. The food, catered by JDK, was also above and beyond amazing and our guest are still raving about how wonderful everything looked and tasted for our reception. Thank you!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I had such a great experience at the Bond. Everyone raved about the venue and food! Thank you Abby and the JDK team for coordinating a wonderful wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Maian · Married on 09/23/2017

It was a perfect venue for our wedding! Absolutely gorgeous and my guests loved it!! Abby asked us questions I never considered to make sure that our wedding was a reflection of us and our style. She was there as well as my wedding planner to make sure the day was smooth and was always positive and upbeat during our meetings. It was a perfect fit because we could have our ceremony and our reception at one place and it made it easier for our guests! I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/08/2017

We LOVED The Bond and highly recommend it!! The staff was fantastic. They were very helpful, attentive and easy to work with. Abby Roche was an awesome event director - she was so thorough, personable and made sure everything was just the way we wanted it. It was such a blessing to work with her and enjoy our special day at The Bond. The venue is absolutely beautiful, the staff is incredible and the food provided by JDK Catering was so delicious! We loved every part of it! It was an AMAZING day and we are so grateful that we found such fabulous venue!

Sent on 08/01/2017
  • Jeanieya

Jean · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband and I were looking for a venue that had a Brooklyn/Industrial feel. I couldn't believe this venue exists in York, PA. The venue is gorgeous with amazing bridal & groom suites. Their tables & chairs have modern yet sophisticated look to them and it really served as an empty canvas for us to decorate the venue to our style.
    We used JDK Florist for our venue greenery backdrop for our ceremony, bouquets and boutonnières. Erika did an amazing job and I cannot thank her enough for creating such masterpiece. Working with the venue coordinator, Abby Roche, was a pleasant experience.

Should you wish to see the venue, you can also visit the link below. My wedding photographer, The Wise Image, posted a blog of our wedding day at the Bond.

I loved the venue and the space was absolutely amazing.

Sent on 06/09/2017

The Bond's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! We had such a pleasure working with you & your husband during your big day! We are so happy to hear you are pleased with The Bond & our staff. Thank you so much for letting us share an amazing memory with you & your loved ones.

Megan · Married on 03/25/2017

Abby and her team did an amazing job for our wedding! They went above and beyond and really made this whole experience so enjoyable and fun :) She was able to take our vision and recreate it for the most magical day ever!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I feel so lucky to have had our ceremony and reception at this unique venue. The moment we saw The Bond we fell in love and knew this was where we wanted to get married. We loved the industrial feel (esp. the exposed brick, pipes and chandeliers) in the urban setting. We have had so many compliments from our guests, who loved the venue was much as we did. Not only was the venue great, but also Abby was fantastic to work with – she was extremely responsive to emails, is extremely detail oriented, and was really helpful in making our wedding vision a reality. We would highly recommend The Bond to anyone who is looking to get married in Central Pennsylvania.

Sent on 10/30/2016

The Bond's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are thrilled to hear that you & your husband had such an amazing day at The Bond! We could not have been more happy to share such a wonderful memory with you & your loved ones.

linda · Married on 07/23/2016

I attended a wedding recently at the Bond. Everything there was amazing. From the food to the cleanliness of the building! The entire place was extremely clean and the bathrooms were awesome! great job keeping a clean venue and great job with the food and organization. I absolutely recommend this place to hold a wedding!

Sent on 08/12/2016

The Bond's reply:

Thank you so much for this kind review! We are so happy to hear that you had such a positive experience at The Bond!

Lacey · Married on 05/14/2016

This newer venue has all you need and more to pull off your perfect industrial chic wedding. The raw beauty of the space, paired with an amazing staff made for the wedding of my dreams. There are so many great things to say about this venue, starting with the people. All of them are insanely nice and friendly, and the best part is, they are insanely good at their jobs. Abby, did an amazing job coordinating all things related to the venue. I have to say, my wedding was filled with tons of details (a lot of which I brought in) and she got it all perfectly. From the setup of the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, she was attentive, thorough, knowledgable and detail oriented. Erika- the florist. This woman is beyond talented. She not only built an insane backdrop i dreamed up but she added her own details throughout as well. If you have something specific you want, she will execute with perfection, but my advice is to give her inspiration and let her creativity take over and run free. you will not be disappointed. The Food- Fantastic. Everyone raved about it all. There are lots of options and the chef will also work with you to your needs. They are also great with dietary restrictions! Some other great perks for this spot- -You provide your own alcohol. Originally, I thought this was not going to be good because I had no idea how much I needed, etc. But it actually was a huge cost saver. -on site bride and groom suites- great spaces you can hangout in before the ceremony. Only down side is there isnt a bathroom in the bridal suite, but it didnt end up being an issue at all! -Great local places around the venue to capture awesome pictures -An amazing garage door that will fulfill all drama needed for the Bride's grand entrance. Over all, the Bond is a special place and the staff is incredible to work with. You wont regret having your wedding here.

Sent on 09/26/2016

The Bond's reply:

We are so happy to hear you loved your big day at The Bond! Thank you so much for your kind words :) It was truly an honor to share such an amazing memory with you & your loved ones.

Jacki · Married on 01/16/2016

If you want a venue guests won't stop talking about, choose THE BOND!

The Bond was the perfect setting for our elegant and modern wedding. Every detail (and then some) was taken care of by Abby and her team. The planning process couldn't have been simpler, and I felt assured through the entire process that we would have a picture perfect celebration. We were a bit hesitant to go with The Bond because it's a new venue, but trust me...they know their stuff! I was blown away at the attention to detail and professionalism of the staff. We've had the best comments from friends and family, some even saying it was the best wedding they've ever attended. Another great part...the free parking lot directly across from the venue. No need for guests to "find" city parking...it's all right there (and free!). Thank you Abby and The Bond for the best day (and best party) of our lives!

Sent on 01/29/2016

The Bond's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so lucky to have had the opportunity to take part in your big day! We are thrilled to hear you loved The Bond & JDK! Thank you for letting The Bond be apart of an amazing memory with you & your loved ones.