Edward Entertainment

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Ed Witles provided our music for our wedding. I was searching for a DJ that would provide quality service and music without "stealing the show". Ed is perfect for that! Some wedding DJs can be really "cheesy" and seem to be performing. Ed is not that way at all. He knew the perfect mix of music to play to get all generations dancing. He procured our first dance song at our request, and was very attentive to the music we wanted for our event. We ended up with 8-9 inches of VERY heavy snow on our wedding day, but Ed made sure he was there to make sure our event had music. He was at the venue even before me and my fiance!! Look no further, you should use Ed for all your event needs!

Edward Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It really is all about the bride's (and groom's) big day. This was the third snow wedding I have done and would do it again all over for you. Best wishes as you begin this new journey together.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Washington, DC 20007

Unobtrusive Wedding & Event Music Services

"The hip alternative to the annoying party DJ."     Congratulations on your engagement!  I believe that your wedding should be all about you. I work closely with my couples to learn not only what they and their guests like, but more importantly, what they do not like. If you work with me, your wedding will be:      ● The envy of your friends  ● Romantic, fun, and tasteful  ● Filled with smiling happy guests, a packed dance floor, and tired feet  ● Personalized and stress-free   ● The experience of a lifetime   You'll hear comments like, “Where did you find this DJ, he’s awesome!” the entire night. Don't your guests deserve the very best experience?     I look forward to being part of your big day! Please give me a call 202.657.2225 or send me an email at   info@edwitles.com. Packages start at $1500.     "Ed was fantastic... He far exceeds the price that he charges for such great service. He even recorded the toasts without us having to ask. If you want a DJ to be loud and do their own thing, Ed is not for you. But if you want someone who really listens to what you want and plays great music Ed can't be beat." - Leigh (Lee-Fendall House in Old Town)
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event/Day
Equipment: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
Edward Entertainment is a wedding Disc Jockey from Washington, DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Virginia, and DC (District of Columbia). Edward Entertainment is a professional wedding music service that has been part of the Washington DC & Northern Virginia wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in unobtrusive music for classy elegant fun wedding receptions