Captain Arnold (Chaplain) of Nautical Wedding Bells

1 Review
07/06/2014

July 25, 2014
Dear Captain Arnold,
I’m reaching out to you and hoping this thank you is enough. Your marriage ceremony was not only beautiful, but genuine and heart-warming to us and all of our guests who attended. Not only did you perform a beautiful ceremony but, you made it unique and extremely touching, I don’t believe there was a dry eye in the room! Paul and I still have family and friends calling us complimenting what a great ceremony we had. Your gentle words of wisdom, respect to our loved ones who are no longer with us, and your prayer at the end really, really made our day not just enjoyable but a memory we will always have. You definitely found your calling and you and your wife are lucky to have each other. Paul and I take your words of advice for a long happy marriage and hold them dear to our hearts as you held us and comforted our nerves on an amazing day!
Cheers and best regards,
Paul & Jessica Mele Fords, New Jersey Married July 6. 2014 NCL Breakaway

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
18-05 215th street, Bayside, NY 11360
BLOG

"For a Ceremony to Remember" You MUST see my website!

Dreaming of a perfect wedding? I'll make your dreams come true! See for yourself my 2 minute flash wedding performed LIVE on Good Morning America and my Mass Vow Renewal Ceremony in Times Square this past Valentine's Day.

For almost 40 years, Captain Arnold has been an active U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Captain. He is also the only Captain who is an "ordained chaplain" that is registered with the City Clerk’s Office of the City of New York.   Captain Arnold performs beautiful, unique and memorable Wedding Ceremonies on land, sea, or at any reception facility of your choice. His “Ceremony of Love” has been seen around the world and he has been chosen to perform his ceremony at the “Wedding of the Year” special event for the prestigious and ever-popular LI Weddings.com. He has also been voted Best of Weddings from LI Wedding Brides & “Best of Weddings” by couples of “the knot”. View Captain Arnold on YouTube ( Click here) to see an amazing 2 minute flash wedding he performed on ABC’s Good Morning America on Valentine's day and for a beautiful vow renewal ceremony he performed before hundreds of couples from around the world in Times Square, NYC. He will assist you in personalizing your vows to highlight your sentiments and emotions for your wedding day. The Captain is the “exclusive” wedding officiant for major cruise ships such as Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Princess Cruise Lines, Celebrity Cruise Lines and Disney Cruise Lines. The Captain will assist you with every phase of your wedding ceremony so that it will indeed be "a wedding ceremony to remember." Visit his website for additional information that may help you in planning your wedding. View the many accolades of praise from couples that have experienced his beautiful ceremony and your search for a wedding officiant will be over. Guaranteed! +/- read less
Details
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion, Vow Renewal
Officiant Services:: Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
Religious affiliations: Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jai...
Length of Ceremonies:: <30 Mins.
State Licenses: CA, CT, FL, NJ, NY
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Captain Arnold has the gift of making every client feel like they're family. Working with him is always a pleasure. He is very friendly and entertaining person and this reflects in his ceremonies. His extensive experience in the wedding industry is admirable and his wedding planners are always very helpful.
PROS I KNOW (1)
Captain Arnold (Chaplain) of Nautical Wedding Bells is a wedding Officiant from New York City, Long Island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, New jersey, and connecticut. Captain Arnold (Chaplain) of Nautical Wedding Bells is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the New York area wedding industry for more than 10 years. We specialize in non-denominational, same sex, joining cultures, we do it all, etc