Candi's Floral Creations

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My florist sent me a message about a week before my wedding that they would not be able to complete my order.
I was slightly freaked out my this- and I thought my only option would be to make my own bouquets. I contacted Candi- and she is the sweetest person! She was able to help me out with my flowers (with only 5 days notice!)
Even with such short notice, she asked me my preferences for my flowers and made the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen! She delivered them to my venue early that morning and everything was perfect.
I highly recommend Candi's floral creations!!!! She is a true floral genius!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
North Branford, CT 06471
  After an incredible 18 years in floral design including her own successful studio since 1998, Candice is thrilled to be expanding with the opening of her new store front showroom and floral studio located in North Branford, the idyllic heart of Southwestern Connecticut.

A 2007 "Best of Weddings" by The Knot honoree who's been featured i
n The Bridal Book and Wedding Sites & Services, Candice's work has been seen in the Governor's Mansion, on holiday tours, in floral and garden shows, and in conventions for the American Institute of Floral Design.

Candice keeps her skills fresh by staying on top of current trends while keeping the tried, true, classic, and traditional a cornerstone of her ever-expanding repertoire.  From modern, traditional, themed, casual, or formal weddings to your special events, Candice works with you to create your vision through color and design.
Details
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
Candi's Floral Creations is a wedding and event Florist from the CT Shoreline. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Newport, RI, NYC, New York, and Massachusetts . Candi's Floral Creations is a professional wedding and event florist that has been part of the CT, RI, NY, MA wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in Themed Weddings and Events and Wedding Rentals