Candi's Floral Creations

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Candi was an absolute joy to work with! I'm not terribly creative and really had no idea what I wanted in terms of flowers, but she helped me to come up with a vision and then her execution went above and beyond that vision. I will never forget walking into the ballroom at our reception and seeing how beautiful everything looked. I also can't say enough about her responsiveness and flexibility throughout the whole process. I wouldn't just recommend that others use her as a wedding florist, I would strongly urge it!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
North Branford, CT 06471
  After an incredible 18 years in floral design including her own successful studio since 1998, Candice is thrilled to be expanding with the opening of her new store front showroom and floral studio located in North Branford, the idyllic heart of Southwestern Connecticut.

A 2007 "Best of Weddings" by The Knot honoree who's been featured i
n The Bridal Book and Wedding Sites & Services, Candice's work has been seen in the Governor's Mansion, on holiday tours, in floral and garden shows, and in conventions for the American Institute of Floral Design.

Candice keeps her skills fresh by staying on top of current trends while keeping the tried, true, classic, and traditional a cornerstone of her ever-expanding repertoire.  From modern, traditional, themed, casual, or formal weddings to your special events, Candice works with you to create your vision through color and design.
Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
Candi's Floral Creations is a wedding and event Florist from the CT Shoreline. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Newport, RI, NYC, New York, and Massachusetts . Candi's Floral Creations is a professional wedding and event florist that has been part of the CT, RI, NY, MA wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in Themed Weddings and Events and Wedding Rentals