Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer

Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer

Let us be your something blue

900 nob hill ave n
Seattle, WA 98109 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Blue Rose Photography is a small boutique wedding studio located in Seattle. We are a team of two and we photograph every wedding together. We know how important your wedding day is and we care about your photos just as much as you do (if not more). Our goal for every wedding is to get that email from our clients saying how incredibly happy they are with their photos.

We take time before your wedding to get to know you and your future husband/bride. We get to know you during your engagement session as well as our meetings with you. We scout out your venue and discuss plans with you for your big day.

Our goal is to create romantic images that capture your unique personality and relationship. We see and capture the small details as well as the big moments to create a complete story of your day from beginning to end.

You can contact us by going to our website www.BlueRosePictures.com or by emailing Brittany@BlueRosePictures.com

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I hired Blue Rose for our wedding and engagement photos, and we couldn’t have met a more perfect match for us. We were planning our wedding from out of town so we had to Skype with a lot of vendors before hiring. And because we also do wedding photography, it was THE most important aspect of our wedding. Brittany and Joe were so nice and just the most chill couple- we could quickly see without even meeting them in person, that they were the kind of people we’d want to have hanging around with us all day on our wedding.

For myself, I found so many similarities between Brittany and I, in many aspects including photography style (and camera equipment..!) and speediness- she was always quick to respond to my emails, which I really appreciated. But she and Joe blew me away with their turn around time and their skill at candid photos. We saw our full gallery within 5 days (!) and had our flash drive of files in less than two weeks after our wedding. This won’t happen for everyone, because it’s based on how much they have going on, but it is seriously fast editing (and film processing).

Brittany and Joe have a documentary style with an editorial flair and an ability to capture candid moments so beautifully. They combine a mix of digital and film, which I love. They were both awesome at directing us into poses, such that we never felt awkward in front of the camera. Also, they are really great at shooting wedding details that are so important for making up the “feel” of your day. If you want beautiful photography, if you want to feel comfortable in front of the camera, and if you want your photos back fast, then hire Blue Rose! It will be the best decision you make for your wedding!

Be on the lookout in the top wedding publications- these guys are making it big!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Jackie
Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer is a wedding photographer from Seattle, WA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Everett, Bellevue, and Seattle. Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Seattle wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in romantic portraits, and photo journalism
425-231-9574
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment