BayView Event Center and Charter Cruises

4.1
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I recently had my wedding at Bayview Event Center. The event coordinator on site made planning and preparing a walk in the park and helped take away any possible stress. My wedding was planned to be outside on the lake but due to Minnesota's crazy weather we decided a few hours before the wedding to move it inside. The venue did this with pleasure and no one had any idea it was supposed to originally happen outside. The service was great the food was spectacular and my guests loved the uniqueness Bayview's interior with the high ceilings and wood features! I would recommend this venue to any Brides looking for great service and a good time that family and friends will never forget!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
687 Excelsior Blvd, Excelsior, MN 55331

Lakeside Ceremonies
A wedding ceremony is where dreams come true. At BayView, our professional wedding consultants are ready to help you create a ceremony that will complement the memory of your special day. The breathtaking scenery of Excelsior Bay as seen from our event center and lakeside gardens makes BayView the perfect place to say “I ... read more

Lakeside Ceremonies
A wedding ceremony is where dreams come true. At BayView, our professional wedding consultants are ready to help you create a ceremony that will complement the memory of your special day. The breathtaking scenery of Excelsior Bay as seen from our event center and lakeside gardens makes BayView the perfect place to say “I do”.

Receptions
Lake Minnetonka ambience is reflected in BayView’s beautiful two-level Event Center. The Minnetonka Ballroom is a slice of lakeside rustic with it’s cathedral ceilings, floor to ceiling stone fireplace and panoramic view of the bay. The Lower Lake Room features modest nautical accents, floor to ceiling windows, and French doors that open onto a charming Lakeside Patio. Add to this BayView’s exceptional culinary staff and your wedding dreams will become reality.

Bridal Showers
From intimate gatherings to large parties, BayView offers a variety of wonderful bridal shower options. With indoor and outdoor amenities, we specialize in creating memorable, stress-free events. Host a catered, lakeside garden party under our patio tent. Invite your guests aboard one of our 6 charter yachts for a leisurely cruise on Lake Minnetonka. Enjoy fantastic views of the lake from our comfortable Lower Lake Room. With our exceptional in-house catering service, we can handle every aspect of your event.

Rehearsal Dinners
With the stress of planning a wedding, it’s often the Rehearsal Dinner misses out on its deserved attention. BayView’s professional event planners can help create a dinner as memorable as the wedding itself. Step aboard one of our 6 charter yachts for a leisurely dinner cruise around Lake Minnetonka catered by our in-house culinary staff. Looking to stay on land? BayView’s Event Center offers panoramic views of the lake with every amenity to make your event exceptiona

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
ENDORSEMENTS (10)
I hadn't shot a wedding at Bayview Event Center before, and when I did this past November it was the first snow fall AND the first blizzard of the season. Ouch! The venue was gorgeous! Everything was perfect, the Lake Minnetonka room had am amazing rustic feel to it with a great view of Lake Minnetonka, and the table linens, decor, service and overall experience was just wonderful. As a wedding photographer, I depend on the reception venue to provide me with some great photo opportunities, and Bayview did not disappoint. While my photos from that wedding were published on Wedding Wire's blog, the scenery and detail that Bayview provided for the bride and groom gave me a great location to capture!
PROS I KNOW (67)
BayView Event Center and Charter Cruises is a wedding Venue and Catering Service from Excelsior, MN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Minneapolis, St. Paul, and Minnetonka. BayView Event Center and Charter Cruises is a professional wedding Venue and Catering Service that has been part of the Twin Cities wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions