Ashley O'Dell Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Ashley was the best wedding planning decision we made, hands down. Not only is she a professional artist, but she's a joy to work with. After meeting her, we immediately decided to also hire her for our engagement photos. As a result, we have some of the most gorgeous photos of my wife and I together. She has a unique eye and a style that generates some of the most creative and beautiful wedding photos I've seen (after combing through never-ending portfolios of wedding photographers online, you'll know). She crafts family heirlooms and I will always be grateful to her for that.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
162 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116
BLOG
Ashley developed her artistic approach to documentation while earning a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design. And before wedding photography, Ashley trained with an architectural photographer, developing a keen sensibility to light and space, which she now brings to her wedding photography.
Ashley's wedding work
has been featured in several wedding magazines, and has won awards from the Wedding Photojournalist Association.
While based in Boston, Ashley works throughout the New England area, and has a love for travel far beyond the East Coast.
Details