4013 Emerald Dr., Saint Charles, MO 63304 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About J May Photography

what I DO

Take a look at your favorite picture... do you remember where you were? Do you remember how you felt? Do you remember who was with you? Do you remember the smells, the weather, the details, the laughter, and the tears? What else can you remember... by seeing your favorite picture again and again?

I'm Jen Mabray... and I do what I do, cause I love it! Photography preserves our memories - forever. It has been my privilege to photograph the most amazing couples and document an endearing moment in their life. My job is my dream job ;)

I love making friends with my clients. It makes our photo shoots such a blast! Often, I am behind the camera laughing so hard my face hurts by the end of the shoot. And then there are the times that I cry, (cause I'm a sap) and get caught up in the reverence of the ceremony. I love shooting with a fun photo-journalistic view and documenting the fabulous person in front of my lens!! One of my favorite compliments is when a bride tells me how excited she is to be able to visit her wedding day over and over again through her pictures. Most of my clients are referrals from previous brides.

The photography realm, for me, is an emotional high... a 'first-kiss' excitement... an addiction I never want to recover from! I didn't always know I wanted to be a photographer. I worked as a designer for photography for several years, which evolved into learning about the camera and then photographing weddings. I opened my business in early 2007 and have been blessed to be busy ever since. At present, I only allow about 20 weddings per year.

In my personal life, my husband Todd, and our kiddos are my very best friends. Todd and I have been married for 12 years and we still laugh together and enjoy being together! We love to hang out together, cook together, work and play together... basically anything... together :) I have a special relationship with Christ, as he is my Savior and example. I guess you could say I am a little sappy! But, hey... I can't seem to be anything different and it gives me a special outlook on life that I so much enjoy!

I look forward to meeting you and chatting about your special day! Let's make a date and go have some fun!! ~ Jen

Follow J May Photography on

Real Weddings 46 Photos

4 Reviews for J May Photography

• Shellie

Shellie B. · Married on 08/06/2019

Perfect memories through beautiful photography

J. May photography was amazing. Jen was absolutely amazing, not only at taking beautiful photos but also in giving encouraging words to the bride & bridal party. She brought a comforting yet joyous attitude and worked tirelessly all day. She made the most important day of my daughter's life into a memory we'll never forget!

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie K. · Married on 06/08/2019

Jen is fantastic!

I loved my experience with JMay Photography! I first met Jen when she did my senior photos about 10 years ago. I loved how she used the lighting to make the photos look natural yet dreamy! When I started the search for a wedding photographer in June of 2018, I knew exactly what I wanted. We hired JMay Photography and could not be happier! She did our engagement photos, my Bridal portraits, and the Wedding day. My husband and I had so much fun shooting with her. She made us feel relaxed and the photos looked so beautiful. My Bridal portraits are out of the world amazing! She has a gift for working with the surroundings, lighting, the dress, and the bride. Just stunning!

The wedding photos are amazing! She photographed everything from the bridal party getting ready, to special moments with my mom, to sunset photos with my husband. I didn't have to worry about anything except enjoying our day! She brought in a second photographer which was awesome.

Once the photos were done, she was fantastic about edits! I was a little picky, and she was so sweet about it. I love that she gave a flash drive with all of the digital copies as well. So great!

She is a joy to work with and her photos are spectacular! I highly recommend JMay Photography!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Melissa · Married on 05/16/2014

Two Words: Simply AMAZING

I can't begin to thank Jen and her team for the amazing pics we had during our wedding. She was so great to work with and she captured every moment perfectly. I felt like we were at the wedding all over again while looking at the pictures!!

Sent on 06/27/2014

J May Photography Pricing

J May Photography Price Rates

J May Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3950.00
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• J May Photography 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 4013 Emerald Dr. Saint Charles, MO, 63304 See on map
    Location of (J May Photography)

J May Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does J May Photography include in the starting price?

J May Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does J May Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

J May Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does J May Photography offer?

J May Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does J May Photography offer?

J May Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does J May Photography offer for wedding events?

J May Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend J May Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

J May Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does J May Photography offer?

J May Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.