Abbey Party Rents

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Since I got married in a park in March in San Francisco, I needed to rent a lot of things: tables, chairs, dancefloor, tent, dishware, glassware, etc. Abbey has everything, and they were very helpful and reasonably priced. The tent guy met me in the park to look over site options and discuss different tent setups. Then I visited their showroom to choose everything else. I found china and dishware that worked great for the informal feel of my wedding, and they even ordered linens in the colors I wanted. And I found a great wedding arch (something I hadn't even considered) that my aunts decorated with flowers on the big day. Everything looked great in person and in the pictures, and I don't think we had any problems. Oh! Abbey even kept the park nice and clean, so the park gave me my deposit back.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
411 Allan Street, Daly City, CA 94014
San Francisco Bay Area Party & Event Rentals

We offer an extensive collection of tents, tables, linens, seating, glassware, china, flatware, serveware, and event production equipment for private, corporate, civic, or retail events and weddings.

Details