7268 Prince Drive, Dublin, CA 94568 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Wildwood Rustic Rentals

Welcome to Wildwood Rustic Rentals, your exclusive farm table rentals serving the Bay Area.

Our mission is "To create gorgeous, memorable weddings and events that stand out with quality products and happy customers".

Our prices include onsite setup, table placement according to your floor plan and breakdown.

We are the only company in the Bay Area to offer this service in our prices, other companies will charge you extra for any kind of setup and we simply believe that on your wedding day, this is the last thing you want to think about doing.

We are family owned and operated. We have been in the wedding business for over 15 years and we strive to give our customers the best services and prices.

Visit our website today and see what other couples are saying about us! We have excellent reviews on all our of services.

We look forward to making your next event extra special and one of a kind!

~See our website for all our pricing informaion~

~See our promotions~

~See all the services we provide on our website~

Follow Wildwood Rustic Rentals on

0a5cbe77 bf08 49bb 8d2e 587a2f8dfbc4 51 1398405 1571670996

3 Reviews for Wildwood Rustic Rentals

Cheryl · Married on 08/19/2017

Beautiful Farm Tables, Wonderful Service

I surprised my daughter by booking with Kristy. She was in need of a wedding coordinator to help her get organized. I had attended another wedding that Kristy was working at and asked for her information. I then found out she had farm tables and other items for rent, so I decided to surprise my daughter and upgrade her round tables to their beautiful farm tables.
    Kristy was attentive and always available for my daughter. She went above and beyond on everything. She ran the rehearsal and was early the next day for setup. I thought I could beat her there, but she was on at the venue working.
    Thank you Kristy and Chris for making my daughters wedding day amazing in every way.

Sent on 09/30/2020

2.0
      1.0

We regret trusting her

Review for the ARBOR RENTAL:
    It's pretty, but expect to pay more than what's quoted & don't expect your deposit back. Website states the sheer curtain arbor is $175. Bottom of webpage (which I screenshotted) shows price includes set up/delivery fees. When we received our contract, they charged $60 for delivery/setup and $50 for moving it and a $100 refundable damage deposit (which we never got back) and have been too busy to notice until now. Our fault for not paying attention to those details & discrepancies between what's advertised vs what's charged in the contract.

Review for the COORDINATOR services:
    She broke her contract, decided to be cheap, and provided only herself as a coordinator when 2 separate written contracts signed by all of us state she will have 2 coordinators for $1500. In person, she told us it is her friend.
    - 4 weeks before our wedding, she told us it'll just be her, and to have a 2nd coordinator would cost much more. We didn't want to cause conflict weeks before our wedding, and we had already paid her, so we decided to trust her (biggest mistake).
    - She puts on a good show, provided tons of reassurance that she can handle everything, despite us checking multiple times that 1 person will be able to handle our 280 guests + dessert/candy bar. I even asked her to tell us if she needs our bridal party to assist with anything but she declined. Things went well during ceremony, but reception, things fell apart & we really felt the sting of missing that 2nd coordinator that should've been there.
    - We brought to her attention the mishaps that occurred due to failing to adhere to her contract - but instead of admitting fault, apologizing, or trying to refund us part of our fees, she attacked us via a barrage of ranting TEXTs to my personal phone, accused us of lying, and blamed us for her inadequacy and unpreparedness, using personal insults & having the audacity to say we didn't pay her enough for her service (when we paid her exactly what she quoted us in her contract PLUS tip). I am so shocked & appalled with her unprofessionalism, lack of accountability, & continued lies. We loved every other vendor we hired, but Kristy is our biggest regret.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Wildwood Rustic Rentals's reply:

All my reviews are on The Knot.
    Thank you for your extensive review. It was August 17th, the windiest day in Bay Area History and we had power outages all over. We could not put up your arbor unless we risked it falling on someone and them getting hurt. Also, we did pay you back your deposit and we did not charge you delivery fee. We only charged you a damage fee in which you received back. We did move it in front of your sweetheart table and it looked beautiful.
    As for your wedding coordination.
    I was present during your ceremony and lined up your bridal party in the order we went over during rehearsal, at the reception. I checked on you several times in the bridal suite and gave you a emergency day kit. I walked you into the bar area with your dad so you could be ready to walk when I told you to. I fluffed your dress before you made your way down the aisle and guided your drone vendor on when to take the picture.
    Your candy bar was replenished over 30 times and your dessert bar was completely setup and replenished over 10 times. Unfortunately, The legos were taken by a child but were found later on and that’s why it was not on your dessert table.
    I only charged you for one coordinator because you neglected to tell me you had 285 guests during our arbor meeting and that you had two different dessert tables that the venue wouldn’t help setup or replenish at all. That was my fault but luckily I had my assistant help me while you were taking first look photos at the venue. I just couldn’t afford to keep her all night. I would of definitely quoted you a different price but I honored the price I gave you initially. I also had my other assistant setup a few things for me before heading back out too.
    Everything was setup exactly as we planned and I was there for all your table rounds, making sure all guests were ready to shoot since your head photographer decided said he would not do it.
    I’m not sure where or when I was missing, as I was seen by all your vendors and your party all night in the reception room. I worked with the catering staff and when your bridal party needed to more place setups and chairs, I made sure they were taken care of.
    Your timeline stayed on track all night and I boxed up everything early when your bridesmaid said she needed to go home and she needed to load up the cars. I answered all your emails quickly, all your texts and all your calls. I helped with the marriage certificate signing and made sure you had champagne in the room because this was something the venue had stopped doing. You even said thank you for everything and that I was amazing!
    I really wish you would of addressed your issues with me but I do understand how you feel.
    I got nothing but complements from your family, friends, vendors and bridal party.
    I checked on you during dinner and throughout the night and you both said everything was wonderful!
    Again, I’m sorry you feel this way, as I made sure you, your family and friends were well taken care of but I wish you a long and happy marriage! Congratulations to you both!

Wildwood Rustic Rentals Pricing

Wildwood Rustic Rentals Price Rates

Wildwood Rustic Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Lights
    Lounge Furniture
    Tables
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for tables?
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Wildwood Rustic Rentals 1
    We Only Need The Tables

$950

• (1)SWEETHEART TABLE 5’X40”
    • (15) FARM TABLES 8’X40”

*Does not include delivery fees.

Standard Delivery fee for the following cities-Dublin, Pleasanton, Livermore, Sunol, San Ramon, Danville.

(DELIVERY FEES INCLUDE SETUP ONSITE, TABLE PLACEMENT ACCORDING TO YOUR FLOOR PLAN AND BREAKDOWN)

• Wildwood Rustic Rentals 2
    I Need It All

$1450

• (1) FARM SWEETHEART TABLE 5’X40”
    • (15) FARM TABLES 8’X40”
    • (1) 8’FLOATING WINE BARREL TABLE
    • (2) 6’ FLOATING WINE BARREL TABLES
    • (5) WINE BARREL COCKTAIL TABLES
    • (1) CORN HOLE WITH BAGS
    • (1) ARBOR (CHOICE OF 2 STYLES)
    • *Does not include delivery fees.

• 7268 Prince Drive Dublin, CA, 94568 See on map
    925-248-4776 (Phone number)
    Location of (Wildwood Rustic Rentals)