4577 Las Positas Rd Suite A, Livermore, CA 94551 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Pleasanton Event Rentals

Pleasanton Event Rentals has been the leading source for event rental items of the Tri-Valley region for over twenty years. We specialize in offering a wide selection of rental products for parties, events, and meetings. We rent to homeowners, businesses, brides, wineries and venues alike and have been an integral part of entertaining for thousands of customers. We take great pride in the amount of repeat business we enjoy from loyal and satisfied customers.

Pleasanton Event Rentals believes that the quality of service to customers is as important as the quality of the products they rent. Our entire staff looks forward to assisting customers in the design, plan and execution of their perfect event. Our company works as a team to help ensure that your items are ordered, prepped and delivered with the utmost care and accuracy. Our facility has over 20,000 square feet and boasts one of the largest showrooms in the area. We are active in the surrounding business communities and provide thousands of dollars in donated items every year for charitable organizations and community programs.

Follow Pleasanton Event Rentals on

canvas 1
121825639796583220732794559189139025332918o
livermoreweddingphotographer 117 51 38021
Pleasanton Event Rentals
purple orchid inn wedding photographer bay area wedding photographer 0061 1 51 38021
slide 4 51 38021
slide 2 51 38021
los altos

26 Reviews for Pleasanton Event Rentals

• Megan

Megan · Married on 07/21/2019

Beautiful Decor

PR has a great selection of items to decorate your wedding with. I went in with one or toe things in mind, I started to decorate a table and I definitely walked out with a whole different look. That’s to PR for all their hard work and help! It was a very beautifully decorated wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Murch Watters · Married on 09/22/2018

They won’t steer you wrong!

Pleasanton Rentals are really phenomenal to work with. My main contact for a recent wedding was Kelly and she was a dream. There was whole lot of back and forth with the rental order and she took it like a champ! Their onsite delivery and setup crew were also very professional and detail oriented. I was so thankful to them for taking the time to setup the ceremony chairs perfectly before departing, I mean how often does that happen! I hope I have the opportunity to work with them again soon.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Adrea Borges · Married on 06/23/2018

Would use again!

Highly recommend! I used Pleasanton Rentals for my ceremony draping, tablecloths, chargers, and kids room furniture. The staff was very helpful and responsive, and had great recommendations. I highly recommend going to their showroom because they have some great ideas, and you can see the items you are renting.

I was so happy with my rentals that I used them again to rent cocktail tables for my sister’s birthday party. I will be using them again for our next event!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Pleasanton Event Rentals Pricing

Pleasanton Event Rentals Price Rates

Pleasanton Event Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Trinkets, Vases
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 8.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 8.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 225.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery

• 4577 Las Positas Rd Suite A Livermore, CA, 94551 See on map