A Garden Party

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I found Mary and Dawn while researching via the internet and I couldn't have been more pleased with the find. After speaking to Mary on the phone, she sent a comprehensive plan of ideas and cost estimate. Once I knew they were the florist for me, they were amazing to work with. They actually introduced me to Pinterest, which revolutionized my planning! I live in North Jersey and they were down South, but via Pinterest and the phone, they were able to capture all of my ideas and make my ideas come to life. I can't express how beautiful the flowers they designed were. I received compliments on all pieces--from my bouquet to the centerpieces. My aisle decor doubled as flowers on the bar during the reception. My jaw dropped when I saw the ceremony and reception decor--the flowers literally made the space come alive. I would highly recommend them to any South Jersey Bride.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
295 Shirley Rd, Elmer, NJ 08318
BLOG

Floral Creations for Special Occasions

A Garden Party florist is owned by a sister duo with a young, fresh outlook on floral design. We pride ourselves in creating unique floral designs, and utilizing flowers in every way possible. A Garden Party believes that a special floral experience can enhance your special day, creating memories that you will always cherish. If you w ould like to see your floral vision come to life, please take this time to browse our NEW website and contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you!

Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ENDORSEMENTS (15)
A Garden Party has provided Running Deers Brides with a great selection of floral and non floral arrangements. We always look foward to what A Garden Party will bring next to our venue for the Brides special day.