MoaCreations

Townsend, DE View map Visit website

$3,151 Typical Price

MoaCreations is a wedding floral company located in Townsend, Delaware that specializes in custom event design, lighting, and specialty items. The floral company has been providing its services for more than five years in the local areas of Wilmington, Delaware; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; and south New Jersey.

MoaCreations infuses their arrangements with a variety of floral design styles such as classic, eclectic, rustic, modern, romantic, glamorous, and preppy. They can create aisle and altar decor, boutonnieres, and corsages, making the wedding as charming as can be. MoaCreations provides samples will consult with couples and do venue visits to provide the best options possible. They will also take care of delivery and set up.

Other Services
MoaCreations also offers lighting, decor, and event planning services. It provides decor items such as backdrops, chalkboards, signage, vases, candles/holders, paper flowers, and table runners. Lighting options include accent lighting, monograms, pinspotting, and string lights. For overall event planning, MoaCreations can help find the right venue and provide day-of coordination.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$100.00

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$600.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50.00

Which of the following does starting price include?

Wall Wash

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$500.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65.00

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Uplighting

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Outdoor
Pinspotting
String
Wall Wash

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3151

What decor services do you provide?

Clean Up
Day-of Coordination
Drapery
Event Planning
Floral Design
Setup
Venue Selection

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Candles/Holders
Chalkboards
Paper Flowers
Signage
Table Runners
Vases

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

• O
    Olutoyin Married on 08/24/2019

My Dream Wedding, How could I have done it without MOA

WOW,

So grateful for this team and the work they did at my wedding. They made all my dreams come true. Went above and beyond!!! I was tearing the whole time I walked into my wedding.

MoaCreations's reply:

Thank You Toyin we aim to please, we were so glad to be part of your day as well and hope to be part of many celebrations.
  • Jenee
    Jenee Married on 09/29/2018

Marilyn is amazing

I knew from the moment that I hired Marilyn that she would be amazing. She communicated well with me and helped me work within the decorating budget that I had in mind. I had an issue with another decorator 2 days before the wedding and had to terminate our contract with them. I contacted Marilyn Thursday night for my Saturday wedding stating that I now needed an arch decorated, my sweetheart table, and my cake table done. The previous decorator was trying to do what they wanted and not what I had envisioned for my wedding. She told me not a problem and told me not to worry and that she had it, please keep in mind that this is 2 DAYS BEFORE!

When I walked into my ceremony and reception and saw the arch, the sweetheart table, the cake table, and the centerpieces, I cried a little because it was just what I had imagined. She had NAILED it.

Marilyn, thank you so much for everything you did for me for my big day. I knew once I told you exactly what I wanted that you would deliver and you did. Thank you for being easy to communicate with. You are so talented and I will be sending everyone I know to you!

MoaCreations's reply:

Awww thanks for letting me be part of your special day, it was a pleasure working with you as well. I do appreciate your kind words and am glad the decor and flowers were to your liking. It’s uplifting to know I was an enabler in giving a peaceful, beautiful well deserved day!
    Nimma Married on 07/29/2016
    MOA Creations did a fabulous job at a NJ wedding I coordinated. They were on time, professional, and the pieces ended up being so much more beautiful than expected. Would definitely hire them again for future events!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Townsend, 19734
Location of (MoaCreations)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding