J
Dedicated October 2019

To look your best for your day

Jacquie, on November 13, 2018 at 1:30 PM Posted in Fitness and Health 0 10
Saved Save
What is everyone doing to get fit or loose weight to look and feel there best for there wedding? If anyone is looking for someone to exercise with and lives in the Northeast or East Central Ohio area email me privately and maybe we can work out together.

10 Comments

• Peggy
    Master November 2019
    Peggy Online ·
    I am doing fit girls on Instagram. The next group challenge starts November 26. I don’t live in Ohio but feel free to message me to help keep us accountable! You can also follow me @m_grace_90
  • FutureMrsD
    Legend July 2019
    FutureMrsD ·

I've started doing pilates! I'm about 9 months out, so it's a lot of time to lose weight & get in better shape. I'm going to see what my body looks like after 3 months, then adjust accordingly with more classes or different workouts or a personal trainer. I'm taking care of my hair & skin too, with more attention & special products.

• Kiki
    Dedicated September 2020
    Kiki ·
    I have been trying to follow the Blogilates Bridal Boot camp for getting ready! It's rough but hopefully will be worth it.

To look your best for your day 1
  • J
    Dedicated October 2019
    Jacquie ·
    Thanks Peggy I don't have Instagram but maybe I will sign up and check out the fit girl.
  • Rachel
    Super July 2019
    Rachel ·
    Biggest change I’ve done is cut out a lot of sugar (haven’t needed to cut it out completely), reduce the snacks I’ve been having, eat more gluten free items (which has help cut cards) and eat more fruits and veggies. I’ve lost a good amount of weight doing that.
  • J
    Dedicated October 2019
    Jacquie ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I am going to check this out too
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    I did keto and lost 10 pounds in a few months (I only had about 15 to lose so that might not seem fast). I also hired a trainer 2x/week to do CrossFit stuff and tried to do machines at gym for 20 min 2x/week. Diet helped the most! I lost 15 total. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. You can do it!
  • Laura
    Rockstar October 2019
    Laura ·

I'm walking as much as I can. For the past two years i've been a three time a week gym goer but recently had to quit. I'm a bit worried about gaining the weight back, but i'm using walking as exercise and stress release. I got a two mile walk in today.

• J
    Dedicated October 2019
    Jacquie ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I started today this bridal boot camp calander with 28 day challenge thanks kiki
  • Kiki
    Dedicated September 2020
    Kiki ·
    View Quoted Comment

I'm glad! Let me know how it works out for you!

Comment on this discussion