SB
VIP March 2019

Time is Flying!

SB, on May 24, 2018 at 1:28 PM Posted in Planning 0 6
Saved Save

Does anyone else feel like they literally just got engaged and time is flying? My days went from almost 400 to 288. Some days I feel like the wedding will never get here, but then I look back and it's already been 5 months of being engaged.

6 Comments

• M
    Expert July 2018
    Melissa ·
    • Flag

I started with 202 days and am now down to 43...... I feel like I still have so much to do!

• Soon2Bmrsp
    VIP May 2019
    Soon2Bmrsp ·
    • Flag

Congrats! Maybe I'll be excited once I can actually start to really do some real wedding planning/things but right now, we're just paying for the venue and nothing else

• M
    Devoted August 2018
    Melissa ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I’m in the same boat! Started will 200 days now I’m down to 78 and my list of things to do is so long. I feel like with a 6 month engagement there’s never a moment with nothing to do! I don’t regret it though. I don’t think I’d want to wait a whole year.
  • V
    Dedicated October 2018
    veral ·
    • Flag
    Yes!!!! We started with 399 and down to 155.... I’m so glad I put fire on FH and we got a lot done early... he kept trying to wait last minute for everything... now he is thankful saying, “I can’t believe it’s alrrady about to be here.” I said yes I know haha... I feel like it’s a week away!!
  • PrincessLawrence
    VIP June 2018
    PrincessLawrence ·
    • Flag

Yes! I have 21 days today

• M
    Expert July 2018
    Melissa ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yea I didn't want to wait a whole year because I work better planning under pressure! I think if I had a whole year I would drop the ball on a lot of things.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics