PG
Dedicated November 2017

THE Best day ever! 11.18.17

PG, on Dec 3, 2017 at 7:16 PM Posted in Etiquette and Advice

WOW! First of all I can't believe how fast the day went by?! I wish we could go back and relive it all again! I keep thinking back and getting emotional at how perfect and flawlessly the day went! All thanks to my incredible planner, she was seriously on it! My photographer (Dana Cubbage Weddings) posted a large amount of photos to her blog so we still don't have them all yet but I can't get over how FABULOUS she is, either! She's THE sweetest and her photos are phenomenal. We wrote our own vows and I have some serious social anxiety. I just focused right on him, tuned everyone else out, and I'm so glad we ended up doing it! The only thing that got me, about 18 people that RSVP'd were no-shows! Other than that, the whole day was awesome with my most favorite people ever! If you're stressing, just take a little breather and focus on why you're there! We did a first look and that relieved a TON of anxiety as well!

Share:

59 Comments

• PG
    Dedicated November 2017
    PG ·

We had the whole day in a little plantation house on-site that was absolutely precious! We got there at 9 AM and had panera and mimosas!

• PG
    Dedicated November 2017
    PG ·

He got there around 1:00 and thankfully the guys all got ready to go quickly!

• PG
    Dedicated November 2017
    PG ·

We had a giant wedding party as well! It was pretty stressful every now and then and quite a bit of drama, but I wouldn't change a thing!

• S
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Solie ·

So beautiful! Congratulations!!!!

• PG
    Dedicated November 2017
    PG ·

We had cocktail hour and went straight into the dances! I was stressing hard about those as well, I think the DJ caught on and made them short and sweet, thankfully!

• PG
    Dedicated November 2017
    PG ·

Everybody was on the dance floor all night! I even took a spin as a DJ! Haha!

• Celia Milton
    Celia Milton ·

Please give your photographer credits. Everything does look gorgeous~

• PG
    Dedicated November 2017
    PG ·

It really did go by so fast though, so take it all in! I was going back and forth on changing dresses too and once I was in my dress felt a LOT more comfortable than I had planned. If you've got some rowdy guests like we did you may want to consider it! After a couple of (white, thankfully) spilt glasses of wine I decided I better go change! Before we knew it the car was there to get us and we were off!

• PG
    Dedicated November 2017
    PG ·

@Celia -- Oops!! There we go! Thanks, love!

• oKMarie
    Expert September 2018
    oKMarie ·

Beautiful!! Congrats!!

• BabsandBear
    Devoted October 2018
    BabsandBear ·

Your wedding is stunning! I love these photos too, they look amazing!

• Celia Milton
    Celia Milton ·

Fabulous! I always think of other people here who look for whole albums, not cherry pickings, to judge their photog!

PS; your dress is amazing!

• Lauren
    Beginner June 2019
    Lauren ·

That location is absolutely gorgeous!! And you looked stunning in that dress! Congratulations!!

• Sanok2Be!
    Devoted September 2018
    Sanok2Be! ·

Stunning! Congratulations!

• C
    Just Said Yes July 2019
    Caitlyn ·

Absolutely gorgeous! So happy for you!!

• Dana
    Expert August 2018
    Dana ·

These are Pinterest board inspiration lol everything is so beautiful. That photographer was worth every penny

• RustyTheDog
    Dedicated December 2017
    RustyTheDog ·

Love it and I love your lace dress!

• Alicia
    Dedicated May 2018
    Alicia ·

Beautiful! Looks like a blast! Congrats!

• Kristin
    Dedicated July 2018
    Kristin ·

Wow!!!! So gorgeous straight put of a magazine, the whole thing looks perfect!

• Kinkerb
    Dedicated August 2018
    Kinkerb ·

So beautiful! Love the dress!

Comment on this discussion