Stacy
Beginner April 2019

Rehearsal Dinner Outfit

Stacy, on February 11, 2019 at 8:26 PM Posted in Wedding Attire
Where did you ladies get your rehearsal dinner outfits from? I would love to see pics! Also, are you sticking with white? I’m looking at a budget of $100-$200.
Share:

35 Comments

• Monique
    Super December 2019
    Monique ·
    I havent bought mine yet but I am thinking of buying it on amazon. I think I am going to go with white.

Rehearsal Dinner Outfit 1
  • Peggy
    Rockstar November 2019
    Peggy ·
    I bought red to go with my Belle shoes

Rehearsal Dinner Outfit 2
  • Colleen
    Master September 2019
    Colleen ·
    Mine is super casual so I am
    thinking this.

Rehearsal Dinner Outfit 3

Rehearsal Dinner Outfit 4
  • Stacy
    Beginner April 2019
    Stacy ·
    That’s beautiful!
  • K
    Devoted July 2020
    Kendra ·
    I haven’t really started looking but i plan to either look on LuLus, Asos, pretty little things, or any cute little online boutiques
  • Kate
    Dedicated September 2019
    Kate ·

I’ve been considering this little suit set. I think it’s cute, and I know it’s 100% something FH would love. I know that’s not usually top priority, but my wedding dress is so definitely my taste that I would like to get a little of his aesthetic in there.

Lindy Bop Maybelle jacketRehearsal Dinner Outfit 5Lindy Bop MaybelleRehearsal Dinner Outfit 6

• Gen
    Master June 2019
    Gen ·
    This is mine! Got it from saved by the dress for about $70. I wanted something bridal-like but not full on white, I didn’t want to be too similar to my wedding dress lol. And I wanted something I’d wear again too! I’ll definitely wear this to a nice dinner out on our honeymoon too

Rehearsal Dinner Outfit 7
  • Emily
    Devoted May 2019
    Emily ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I bought this!! It’s actually so beautiful, definitely buy it!

Rehearsal Dinner Outfit 8
  • Selena
    Dedicated September 2019
    Selena ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Soooooo cute. Do you have a link?
  • C
    VIP January 2019
    Cassidy Online ·
    Not the best picture. I wanted this style but white and not sequin. But, when I found it I tried it on just because and loved it! $40 from Ross. Sorry I don’t have a better pic.

Rehearsal Dinner Outfit 9
  • Justine
    Expert July 2019
    Justine ·

I've had this maxi romper in my closet since last summer and haven't worn it yet, so it's going to be my rehearsal dinner outfit!

Rehearsal Dinner Outfit 10

• Alexandra
    Rockstar June 2019
    Alexandra ·
    This is what I’m wearing to our rehearsal dinner! It was $60 from Lulu’s.

Rehearsal Dinner Outfit 11
  • J
    Dedicated May 2019
    Jennifer ·
    I ordered this last week from Torrid, it should be here tomorrow!

Rehearsal Dinner Outfit 12
  • Stacy
    Beginner April 2019
    Stacy ·
    View Quoted Comment
    A couple people mentioned Lulus. Are the dresses pretty good quality and true to size?
  • Alexandra
    Rockstar June 2019
    Alexandra ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I love Lulu’s! I’ve always had a positive experience shopping there.

Dresses are really nice quality and the item descriptions and reviews give plenty of information to make sizing choices!
  • Kat
    Devoted May 2019
    Kat Online ·
    This is mine! I also got it from Lulus. I wanted lace in a light color but not necessarily white, so loved this blush color!

I find Lulus to be really hit or miss, the dresses are good quality but the sizing is tricky. I recommend sizing up, I find everything to run really small. They make returns really easy though, so you can order a few different options!

Rehearsal Dinner Outfit 13
  • Karen
    Savvy July 2020
    Karen ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I love that dress! I have it saved in my wishlist.
  • MisstoMrsS
    Devoted May 2019
    MisstoMrsS ·

With a budget of $200 max, you'll find some really gorgeous dresses on Lulu's or ASOS. I'd even say look at Amazon with that budget too! Just make sure to read the reviews. Are you thinking of a long or short dress?

• Stacy
    Beginner April 2019
    Stacy ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I’m thinking high low or short. I have a very cute pair of blush Ted Baker heels I really want to wear so I’m thinking maybe a blush dress or a white. I was also looking at Rent the Runway. Has anyone ever done that before?
  • Chandra
    Rockstar May 2019
    Chandra Online ·
    My skirt is a nod to my bridal party's dresses. It's the same company and color as the girls dresses. Not sure on the top yet.

Rehearsal Dinner Outfit 14

Comment on this discussion