Zoe O.
Devoted November 2019

Rehearsal Dinner Booked and Paid For!

Zoe O., on April 2, 2019 at 4:41 PM Posted in Planning 0 7
Saved Save

Today I get to check a big thing of the to do list! Our rehearsal dinner venue is booked and the meals are paid in full thanks to my future in laws. I know the rehearsal dinner is one of the smaller events in the grand scheme of weddings, but with all else going on, it just feels good to have one thing completely done. Our wedding Irish-themed, so we are having it at an Irish pub downtown Indianapolis, walking distance from our church. It has the perfect ambience for the wedding we're envisioning.

The bar at nightRehearsal Dinner Booked and Paid For! 1Outside view by nightRehearsal Dinner Booked and Paid For! 2Wedding Party seatingRehearsal Dinner Booked and Paid For! 3TablesRehearsal Dinner Booked and Paid For! 4The barRehearsal Dinner Booked and Paid For! 5Cozy boothRehearsal Dinner Booked and Paid For! 6Dining RoomRehearsal Dinner Booked and Paid For! 7

7 Comments

• Christine
    Beginner September 2019
    Christine ·
    • Flag

Oh I love this!

• MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

Yay! What a cool venue!

• Caitlin
    Savvy October 2019
    Caitlin ·
    • Flag

That's awesome! I would love to have my rehearsal there!

• MOB So Cal
    January 2019
    MOB So Cal ·
    • Flag

That looks like an awesome place for the rehearsal dinner! Congrats! Smiley heart

• Katie
    Super June 2019
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    Super cute that it matches your theme 😊 Any check off the list is a blessing!
  • Shay
    Expert February 2020
    Shay ·
    • Flag
    Sweet it looks cozy.
  • Haley
    Dedicated April 2020
    Haley ·
    • Flag
    I've been thinking about adding Irish elements to my wedding and this is definitely inspiring me! It looks so fun!

Comment on this discussion