We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Joy
Devoted November 2014

Our Wedding Video is here!!!

Joy, on December 29, 2014 at 5:58 PM Posted in Planning 0 38
Saved Save

We just got our wedding video over Christmas and it was absolutely the best Christmas gift ever! For all those newly engaged or who are on the fence about getting a videographer, DO IT!!! I have ZERO regrets spending the extra money and he was able to capture all of the parts that I missed. Also I will be getting an even longer video in the mail and all of the raw footage too. Now he was not my first choice, but he was affordable and did an awesome job. My advice is get a videographer that you like and fits your budget and you won't regret it. Part of me at the time wished I got the more expensive videographer, but my cheaper guy still did an AMAZING job and I got more bang for my buck!

here is the link!

http://vimeo.com/115148750

38 Comments

• Sarahdell
    Master October 2014
    Sarahdell ·
    • Flag

What a beautiful video! Love love love!!

• SnappyLove2015
    VIP April 2015
    SnappyLove2015 ·
    • Flag

Gorgeous! Congratulations! You guys looked so happy! Loved your cake!

• Allison
    Master May 2015
    Allison ·
    • Flag

OMG I love it. Love your dress change, the top of it was beautiful. I also love the song Smiley winking FH and I are going to dance our first dance to it (neither of us dance and he always said he didn't want to get married before me) lol

you were a gorgeous bride

• Precious
    VIP August 2015
    Precious ·
    • Flag

Your wedding was beautiful. You said you got that video and all the raw footage. I was able to convince my FH to get video, but he only wants the raw footage. He doesn't think we need the extra edited video. Now that you have both, what are your thoughts?

• Ashley
    Super July 2015
    Ashley ·
    • Flag

Love it!

• FutureMrs.Monasterski
    Super October 2015
    FutureMrs.Monasterski ·
    • Flag

You look so beautiful!!! Congrats,again!! I love the bridesmaid dresses... Who is the designer??

• Lara
    Master July 2015
    Lara ·
    • Flag

Beautiful!

• Nikki
    Devoted January 2015
    Nikki ·
    • Flag

Omg so beautiful!! Made me cry!

• MrsE
    VIP August 2014
    MrsE ·
    • Flag

@Precious, the edited video is the best way to share with people and capture their interest. No one is going to want to watch the raw footage except you and your husband maybe once. Not to be rude, but that's just how it is. Most couples even just try to get an edited video such as a same day edit to save on costs, but our videographer included everything highlight, full version which is around a 1 1/2 hour documentary, and any raw footage that didn't make the documentary cut. Raw footage is not worth the price, you might as well just set up some cameras yourself or ask a friend with limited experience to do it for you.

• MrsHicks
    Master June 2014
    MrsHicks ·
    • Flag

What a beautiful wedding!! Congrats!

• MrsE
    VIP August 2014
    MrsE ·
    • Flag

This is a great video! You and your family all looked so happy. I love all of the dancing Smiley smile *we also had the dollar dance and the chicken dance. lol

• OG FMP
    Master August 2015
    OG FMP ·
    • Flag

LOVE!!!!!!!!!

• jewles322
    Master March 2015
    jewles322 ·
    • Flag

Looked like a beautiful wedding! great video!

• AprilWedding
    Devoted April 2015
    AprilWedding ·
    • Flag

Beautiful! Congrats!

• allysia
    Master April 2016
    allysia ·
    • Flag

Oh wow. I think yours is the first wedding videos I've seen where I truly wish I had been invited, what a blast!

• Joy
    Devoted November 2014
    Joy ·
    • Flag

Thanks Everyone!

Precious- I agree with Natassia, editing 10 hours of raw video will not be worth it, I would absolutely get the larger package, even if it is just a short 5 min video.

Future Mrs Monasterski, they are JLM Couture Occasions Dresses Style JH5368. Here is a link! http://www.jlmcouture.com/Jim-Hjelm-Occasions/Bridesmaid/Favorites/Style-5368

Allison-that's so awesome you are dancing to the same song!

• Edmee
    Devoted December 2014
    Edmee ·
    • Flag

Beautiful! Romantic!

• FutureMrsChang
    VIP September 2015
    FutureMrsChang ·
    • Flag

Gorgeous! Congrats!

• FutureMrsZottola
    Master July 2015
    FutureMrsZottola ·
    • Flag

Love it!!! Absolutely beautiful Smiley smile Love the first look with your dad... makes me excited for mine!!!

• FutureMrs.Jones
    Expert May 2015
    FutureMrs.Jones ·
    • Flag

Love it!!!!! Congrats

Comment on this discussion

Related articles