Azbride
Super November 2013

November Brides check in! It's almost time.

Azbride, on October 24, 2013 at 6:08 PM Posted in Planning 0 15
Saved Save

Wow 8 days and I can't believe how much we have gotten done in the past week. DJ paid...Rentals and linens... paid... Gelato flavors picked and paid for... cleaning house and getting ready to go pick up my parents at the airport tomorrow around noon!! I only have to work Sunday then off until the 7th of November. Also found out a good friend of mine back home is able to make it here for wedding. Getting so excited.

15 Comments

• Kelly
    Devoted November 2013
    Kelly ·
    • Flag

I finished everything yesterday!!!All of my to do's!! So excited! Now just have to wait!!! For the 1st!! We leave the 2nd for St. Lucia!!

• Annamaria
    Devoted November 2013
    Annamaria ·
    • Flag

Revising seating chart as a couple of guests declined to due to health reasons. And reprinting placecards with the changes. Jr Bridesmaid dress made it out of state for final alterations as they won't be coming in until the Thu before the wedding. Almost everything is complete, have a couple of minor items to complete over the weekend and then it will be waiting for the Big Day!

• LadyD
    Savvy November 2013
    LadyD ·
    • Flag

Same here paying off things and getting more anxious by the hour! Congrats dear Smiley smile

• Andre'ya
    Master March 2014
    Andre'ya ·
    • Flag

Congratulations November brides!! Can't wait to see pictures!

• ItsGoodToBeKing
    Master February 2014
    ItsGoodToBeKing ·
    • Flag

Can't wait to see pictures!!!

• Laurley
    Devoted November 2013
    Laurley ·
    • Flag

Congrats everyone! You all seem so organized and on top of things. My list of things to do is too long to share. I'm not stressing though because I actually work better under pressure.

@Azbride: It is always so exciting when you have a close friend that is able to travel to you for your wedding day! I share your excitement! Enjoy your wedding and your time off Smiley winking

8 DAYS!! Wooohooo!

• Mrs. Barber!
    VIP November 2013
    Mrs. Barber! ·
    • Flag

Wow...8 days! So far things are getting done and I am not freaking out yet. My WP and I talked to tonight and got a lot of stuff done. I have to make some place cards for certain tables. I had my final fitting Tuesday...&& BAYBEE that dress is GORGEOUS ON ME, which made me happy to know it fits right lol.. But y'all I am ready! Smiley smile I wish everyone the best and congrats we don't have long! *kisses*

• KristnH
    Master November 2013
    KristnH ·
    • Flag

8 days, yikes! We've still got 24 days, and I'm feeling more excited!! So ready for all this planning to come together Smiley smile

• Kelly H
    Super November 2013
    Kelly H ·
    • Flag

Im getting so excited. I finished hand painting wine glasses for our guests. Purchased the guest bags that I'll be filling. And.I'm working closely with the coordinator at the bed and breakfast where we are getting married. My wedding is an AI but there are still lots of details and its almost last minute before you get to tell them what you want. So far its been great. The owner is so much fun to work with.

Congratulations to my fellow brides, we are almost there.

• Rubicole
    VIP August 2014
    Rubicole ·
    • Flag

I'm not a November bride but our birthdays are both in November, so I have a soft spot for that month. Congratulations to all of the November brides!

• P
    Expert November 2013
    Private User ·
    • Flag

I love being a November Bride Smiley smile

• *Mrs.Snyder
    Super November 2013
    *Mrs.Snyder ·
    • Flag

Yea for us November Brides I just sat for 13hrs and got my hair done. Super excited to leave in 5 days still so much to do.

• Barbra
    Dedicated November 2013
    Barbra ·
    • Flag

I'm getting a little nervous. I've finished the signs for our cupcakes and cake, picked up my veil today (was originally supposed to be here a month ago but it got damaged during transit from designer so a new one had to be ordered). Still need to print tent cards for seating. Met with florist and DJ earlier this week. Most vendors have been paid and the rest will receive payment on wedding day. There are a few little things here and there but for the most part, I think I am set (I hope). We have our rings and marriage license so really, nothing else matters. lol! Can't wait! ((Group hug))

• Lillian
    VIP November 2013
    Lillian ·
    • Flag

6 days!!! Got my dress and BM dresses yesterday. Got final payments to day, seating chart and a couple of other stuff. But im getting nervous!!!!

• Jennifer
    VIP November 2013
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

I mailed out the check to our band yesterday. Bye bye money. Also need to pay the photographers this week.

After church today we play on going to the store to get some small gifts for people who have helped us involved with the wedding. We also want to go price out some cakes cause we want to do a little mini-reception after the ceremony at church for some people who can't make it. I also need to cut some dowels and attach them to my wood discs for my table numbers (they'll stick in a flower arrangement)

Can't believe it's so close for all of us!!!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics