Lynnie
WeddingWire Administrator October 2016

Never, Always, or Sometimes?

Lynnie, on December 18, 2018 at 11:05 AM Posted in Family and Relationships 0 23
Saved Save

Time to spill about your relationship habits!! How "coupled up" are you and your fiancé(e), and which relationship no-nos are you an expert at avoiding? It's time to weigh in with never, always or sometimes!

giphy.gif

Click on each of the discussions linked below and tell us how often you do the following - never, always, or sometimes?

Do you call each other pet names?

Do you kiss goodnight every night?

Do you have nights for "no wedding talk"?

Do you snuggle... while sleeping?

Do you work out together?

Do you go to sleep angry at each other?

Do you go to weddings solo?

Do you play the "I don't know, what do you want for dinner?" game?

Do you check in with each other before making a big purchase?

Do you ever creep through your fiancé(e)'s phone?

giphy.gif

23 Comments

• Kenisha
    Champion June 2019
    Kenisha ·
    • Flag
    Ohhhh I love these. They’re so fun!
  • Saraí
    April 2019
    Saraí ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

ME TOO girl it makes my day at work go by so fast lol

• Lynnie
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thanks guys!! I even recruited my husband to help with the ideas for this week!! Smiley heart

• Gloria
    Super March 2019
    Gloria ·
    • Flag
    My fiancé and I do all of these except for Checking with each other before we make big purchases ,and we definitely definitely never creep through our phones he don’t do it to me and I definitely don’t do it to him
  • Emily
    Dedicated April 2019
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    I love doing these, they are so creative and fun!
  • Yannira
    Just Said Yes June 2019
    Yannira ·
    • Flag
    Hello ladies i am fairly new at this i can not seem to figure it out are you able to see my message?
  • Lynnie
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yayy!! Thanks Emily! Smiley star

• Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hey Gloria! I feel the same way about going through each others phones, I feel like if you trust someone you don't need to do it!

• Gloria
    Super March 2019
    Gloria ·
    • Flag
    You are absolutely right
  • Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hey Yannira, welcome to the WeddingWire community! Yes we can see this message! If you click on the links above, it will take you to the discussion! Can't wait to see your answers!

• Lindsey
    Just Said Yes October 2019
    Lindsey ·
    • Flag
    New here ! Thank you!!! Can’t wait to interact with you all!
  • Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Wooo!!! Welcome to the community, Lindsey!! We're happy to have you! Smiley smile

• J
    Devoted April 2020
    J ·
    • Flag
    Yes, we have pet names. They’re extremely lame. 😂

Yes, we kiss goodnight every night (unless, of course, one of us is out of town).

We don’t schedule nights for no wedding talk, but if we spent one night talking about wedding stuff constantly, we make a rule that we can’t talk about it the next night.

No, we snuggle a bit before bed and sometimes we’ll sleep holding hands, but we like our own space when actually sleeping (we even have separate blankets).

Yes & no. He did bikini body guide with me last year so we did workout together then (and it was great) but now we go to the gym at the same time but go off & do our own thing.

We have once in over 2.5 years. My parents raised me to very much follow the philosophy of “never go to sleep angry.” I would never even go to sleep angry at my parents or siblings (or pets 😂😂), so I made that very clear at the beginning of our relationship that I didn’t want that. There has only been one night when we messed up.

No. If we’re not both invited, we don’t go.

Hahahaha kind of. Not terribly though. For the most part, we’re usually on the same page with what we want to eat.

Sometimes. We have our own bank accounts but our finances are closely tied since we do live together, so most big purchases are made together. I’ve definitely hidden target receipts though. 😬😬😬

He’s never creeped through mine. I did once at the very beginning of our relationship. But we really don’t have any reason to.

LOL at how long my comment is....my bbbbb 😂
  • J
    Devoted April 2020
    J ·
    • Flag
    Oh wait...was I not supposed to answer all of these? Haha. Oops. I’m new here!
  • Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

You're totally fine! Thanks for answering all of these and welcome to the community! We are happy to have you! Smiley smile

• Laura
    Rockstar October 2019
    Laura ·
    • Flag

Starting now! Love these!!

• Erika
    Expert April 2019
    Erika ·
    • Flag

We need two a day of these!

• Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yay I'm so happy you do!! We have another one coming next Tuesday! Smiley smile

• Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Aww I'm so glad you like them!!

• Future_Mrs.concanon
    Devoted April 2019
    Future_Mrs.concanon ·
    • Flag
    Always to all of the questions except going through his phone. I don't even like picking his phone up to answer it when he tells me to. Lol

Comment on this discussion