OnCloudRawls
VIP June 2019

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!!

OnCloudRawls, on January 7, 2019 at 7:34 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 168

Congratulations to all of the newly engaged couples and welcome to WeddingWire! It is time for the WeddingWire Bridal Fashion Show!! Brides, you're probably excited or nervous about your upcoming dress shopping appointment(s). My advice, try on EVERY style and always wear your beautiful...

Congratulations to all of the newly engaged couples and welcome to WeddingWire!

It is time for the WeddingWire Bridal Fashion Show!! Brides, you're probably excited or nervous about your upcoming dress shopping appointment(s). My advice, try on EVERY style and always wear your beautiful smile! Feel free to post a picture of a dress you're looking forward to trying on.

To all of the brides that have SAID YES TO THE DRESS:

1) Share a picture of your dress with us. It can be you wearing your dress or a catalog picture of the dress.

2) Was your dress what you envisioned yourself wearing on your wedding day?

3) Are you adding anything "extra" like some sparkle to your dress?

4) Who did you bring with you to your dress shopping appointment(s)?

76ac7b043c30bdbef13c84296ab77e3b.jpg

ee864c1d139622b7e8ce6a20c3f5e214.jpg

6987c1ed8e632979827173abf5977605.jpg

(All images from Pinterest)

Bonus Points: Share a short caption on what was the most memorable part about your dress shopping experience.

168 Comments

• Vanessasaurus
    Rockstar June 2019
    Vanessasaurus ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you and Yes! A fingertip mantilla style veil!

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 1
  • Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    View Quoted Comment

Wow such a gorgeous dress, Katie!! I love the buttons and detailing on the back! I think both veils look lovely, but the long one is stunning! I think it really ties the whole look together!

• Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    View Quoted Comment

I love it, Shannon!! The color is gorgeous and I love the lace!! Congrats on finding the one!

• Tynesha
    Dedicated May 2019
    Tynesha ·

FrontIt's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 2Back.It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 3

• Kaitlyn
    Dedicated June 2019
    Kaitlyn ·
    View Quoted Comment

I love the back of your dress!

• Kaitlynn
    Savvy July 2019
    Kaitlynn ·
    I went into my first appointment wanting something simple, A line, no lace, and absolutely no ball gown. I took my mom,FMIL, and one of my bridesmaids to my first appointment and tried on all the dresses I thought I would love and hated all of them. My mom convinced me to try one last store (where she got her prom dress back in the 80's) and I found this one and just knew. Probably won't be wearing the belt the day of, but this is my head piece and veil. Only 6 more months till I get to walk down the aisle in it!

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 4

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 5
  • Samantha
    Savvy September 2019
    Samantha Online ·
    Went to my appointment thinking I would want a sheath dress, walked out with a ballgown! I absolutely fell in love with the bottom of my dress.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 6

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 7
  • OnCloudRawls
    VIP June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

Your dress looks amazing on you!!! The veil is the perfect touch!!! How are you wearing your hair?

• OnCloudRawls
    VIP June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

Your dress is lovely!!! The belt looks nice on your dress, but either way, you look beautiful! How are you wearing your hair?

• Katie
    Savvy November 2020
    Katie ·
    View Quoted Comment

Omg I love this

• Tammy
    Super October 2018
    Tammy ·

Definitely not what I envisioned. I always thought I'd have a HUGE ball gown. Then we decided to get married in Vegas my only request was being able to use it in a public bathroom lol!! (priorities!) but I wanted it to be long. I was so concerned my train was going to be too short but it was perfect! I actually walked into a store to browse and see what style I might be interested in but once I put this on my mom and best friend wouldn't let me leave the store haha

I didn't really have many alterations aside from being taken in, shortened and adding a bustle!

Side note: While trying to figure out what to do with the dress post wedding I put it on sat on my couch and had a dog in my lap. My husband came home and acted like it was totally normal 😂😂

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 8

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 9

• maryann
    Expert June 2019
    maryann ·

My final Choice... Only you guys know so dont say nothing (LOL)

This dress was actually picked out by my cousin, I didn't think I would like it and I tried it on last. I was too nervous to say yes the first dress fitting so I went and tried on others, but I kept coming back to this picture. I did a poll at work to see what everyone thought. I even showed my FH all the dresses i tried on to see which one was his favorite. Can you believe he choose this one too.. After a month and a half I finally decided... 5 months until I can unveil the winner.... 6/29/19 -- "Dreams Come True"It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 10Another shotIt's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 11

• Victoria
    Beginner June 2019
    Victoria ·
    I originally wanted a tea length gown and that did not happen. I got this gorgeous number and we got a veil and a jeweled headband to go with it and I am in love. My mom, aunt, dad, godchild, and fiance came to the appointment.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 12

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 13
  • Alisa
    Dedicated 0000
    Alisa ·
    First experience wedding dress shopping was awful. Second experience at a different boutique was wonderful.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 14
  • Shawné
    Dedicated June 2019
    Shawné ·

First off, all of the brides look beautiful in their dresses

Here's mine. It is exactly what I envisioned. I am a plain jane kind of girl. Not adding anything extra to the dress. I was thinking about a cape but I'm back and forth. One of my bridesmaids accompanied me to my appointment. At my final fitting it'll probably be my mother in-law and my maid of honor.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 15

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 16

• Mrs. J Robinson
    Super March 2019
    Mrs. J Robinson ·
    Everyone looks gorgeous!!
  • PrincessLawrence
    VIP June 2018
    PrincessLawrence ·
    Hi ladies. I am married now but when I was dress shopping I knew exactly what I wanted

when I was dress shopping I tried on one different type of dress but I wanted a princess ball gown and I was not budging as I was having a Cinderella wedding.

Everything had to be sparkley.

I had gone to maybe 5 or 6 different places before I found my dream dress. It was all custom. The top and the bottom are two different dresses. Then the straps are also separate. It was everything I dreamed of and more.

When I choose my dress it was just my mom and I.

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 17

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 18

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 19

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 20

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 21
  • OnCloudRawls
    VIP June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    View Quoted Comment

Wow!! So you really have a ONE OF A KIND dress!! So pretty! By the way, your wedding anniversary is my wedding date/anniversary!

• PrincessLawrence
    VIP June 2018
    PrincessLawrence ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes. And it was perfect for our wedding. Thank you. And perfect date good choice!
  • Brittany
    Savvy May 2019
    Brittany ·
    My dress Front

It's Time for a WW Bridal Fashion Show!!! 22

Comment on this discussion