ImHisMRS
Super August 2013

I showed my MOH my wedding shoes & she freaked out because they were purple......what color are you wearing?

ImHisMRS, on March 4, 2013 at 9:40 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 64
Saved Save

I love these shoes, and I am so not a traditional bride by any means and thought it would be so fun to do.

64 Comments

• A
    Master April 2014
    Angel J ·
    • Flag

Mine are white but i definitely adore you ladies who have the nerve to wear a different color! My FH has all but outlawed any color for me except white. I say more power to you! Rock those shoes, girl!

• Mrs. DooPwee
    VIP May 2013
    Mrs. DooPwee ·
    • Flag

Purple too! My shoe is actually my picture. My mom wasn't too keen on the idea but got used to it because she knows its what i want to wear.

• Glenda
    Master October 2013
    Glenda ·
    • Flag

Mine are leopard print!

• Shaquaya
    VIP April 2014
    Shaquaya ·
    • Flag

I'm going to do turquoise. I don't see anything wrong with a pop of color on ur wedding day...if ur a girl who loves shoes that is how u show ur style!

• soon to be MAT
    Super June 2013
    soon to be MAT ·
    • Flag

I think they are super cute and you should rock them it's your day.

• Brandi
    Super June 2013
    Brandi ·
    • Flag

Mine are sapphire blue.

• Amanda
    Master August 2013
    Amanda ·
    • Flag

Mine will either be robin's egg blue (if I can convince myself to spring for the BHLDN elopement pumps) or navy blue (if I can't). I'm trying to be very good this year in hopes that Santa is watching, haha.

• ashlee
    Master January 2012
    ashlee ·
    • Flag

Those are gorgeous!! honestly, i didn't know anyone wore white shoes for a wedding anymore... (no offense to anyone doing so)....

• ImHisMRS
    Super August 2013
    ImHisMRS ·
    • Flag

Yes ladies i love it.....@Shaquaya R. i am such a shoe finatic. Im not sure if its because of my dress she freaked out because the shoes arent hidden so that made her freak or if its just because i am not traditional by no means that she freaked out. @ Glenda C, I love the idea of the leopard print shoes. Guess what else I did, i NIXED the idea of them carrying bouquets Yes thats right ladies I NIXED that idea and they are carrying adorable purple clutches i purchased each one of them differently to fit their personalities.

• angel
    Super July 2013
    angel ·
    • Flag

Tell her a touch of color is the style now a days. These are mine

• bittsey
    Super July 2013
    bittsey ·
    • Flag

I'm wearing blue sparkly shoes! I think your shoes are a great way to showcase your personality!

• Sarah D.
    VIP March 2013
    Sarah D. ·
    • Flag

Brown!! Cowboy boots Smiley smile I would rather be comfortable and they are very typical me.. I have quite the extensive shoe collection, yet I knew right away that I wanted to wear boots!

• MrsRight
    Expert July 2013
    MrsRight ·
    • Flag

Leopard sounds nice as do cowboy boots. not sure what i'm wearing yet but it'll be funky.

• TheNewMrs.Howard
    VIP March 2013
    TheNewMrs.Howard ·
    • Flag

Mine are purple as well lol

• ashlee
    Master January 2012
    ashlee ·
    • Flag

@angel... i loveLOVElove those shoes! VAVAVOOOOOOM

• Tiffany M. ( Tiffany P.)
    Master August 2012
    Tiffany M. ( Tiffany P.) ·
    • Flag

Mine were green, dyed to match the bridesmaids and close enough to our wedding colour.

• Sam
    Super September 2012
    Sam ·
    • Flag

Mine were Leopard too... the only issue I had was my annoyed sister because she didn't get leopard shoes too...

• ImHisMRS
    Super August 2013
    ImHisMRS ·
    • Flag

@angel z i LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes great color too.

• Just Reenski
    Master December 2012
    Just Reenski ·
    • Flag

I wore knee high purple Converses. I just can't do heels. Smiley smile Wear what you want!

• angel
    Super July 2013
    angel ·
    • Flag

Thanks, they go perfect with my BLUE AND BLING theme!

Comment on this discussion