Clíodhna
WeddingWire Administrator January 2030

Have you figured out where you'll live?

Clíodhna, on December 10, 2019 at 11:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 53
Saved Save

Once you’ve tied the knot, where will you both reside? Will one of you move in with the other? Or will you get a new place for both of you?

Have you figured out where you'll live as newlyweds?

Have you figured out where you'll live? 1

Photo by Peat Woods Photography in Denver, CO

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hope you enjoyed this week's game! If you missed any questions, you can see them all linked here: Are you ready to say "I do"?

Want more? Make sure you didn’t miss our recent games: Dress Duels!, Long or Short?, and Which came first?

53 Comments

• Amber
    Rockstar February 2020
    Amber ·
    • Flag

We're already living together and we're buying our first house this summer Smiley laugh

• Kelsey
    VIP September 2020
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag

For now we will be staying in our apartment. But we want to start looking at houses after the wedding.

• Kristal
    Expert February 2020
    Kristal Online ·
    • Flag

We just bought our first home! its a 3 bed, 2 bath and we are hosting my mom and grandma there for the wedding!

• Fenja
    Rockstar June 2020
    Fenja ·
    • Flag

We are currently living together and will get a new place after the wedding!

• A
    Super February 2020
    Andrea ·
    • Flag
    We already live with each other and own a house Smiley smile
  • Blair
    Expert October 2020
    Blair ·
    • Flag

We're searching for places now

• Vannesa
    Expert October 2021
    Vannesa ·
    • Flag

We already live together! We already have a house together as well.

• Jill
    Expert May 2020
    Jill ·
    • Flag

We bought a house together this past April. It's definitely been nice having that piece out of the way.

• Alyssa
    Dedicated January 2020
    Alyssa ·
    • Flag
    Already bought a house together!
  • Melle
    Champion June 2019
    Melle Online ·
    • Flag
    His parents house but now we moved out so that's cool
  • Sharon
    Dedicated April 2020
    Sharon ·
    • Flag

We're already living together (3 years now)....

• Gabrielle
    Savvy July 2020
    Gabrielle ·
    • Flag

We will have to rent an apartment together. We're currently living by our respective parents

• Taylor
    Rockstar October 2020
    Taylor ·
    • Flag

We already live together now and are renting but are in the process of looking for a house in the same general area. We'll move when our lease is up in June.

• Katherine
    Dedicated July 2020
    Katherine ·
    • Flag

We'll go back to the home we already live in together :-) Though we are starting to talk about saving to buy a place. It's really hard though in Manhattan :-(

• Meghan
    Rockstar October 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag

We already lived together in a house I bought while we were dating. We are currently house hunting for a new house to buy together.

• Brianna N
    Super October 2019
    Brianna N ·
    • Flag

We lived together already for years, we are still in our apartment but have started house hunting!

• Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine Online ·
    • Flag

We've somewhat touched base on it but never really sat down and really thought about it. We've decided at some point to move out of the US but that might take some time considering this wedding.

• Emily
    Super April 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag

For now we'll be staying in our apartment until the housing market becomes a little more palatable.

• Jennifer
    Super April 2020
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

Sort of! His lease isn't up until 4 months after the wedding, so I know I'll be living there for 4 months, but we haven;t decided where we will move to after!

• Lauren
    Rockstar February 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

Yes. I own a condo & FH rents an apartment. He will move into my condo when we're married. We're planning to live there about a year or 2 before looking for a house. It'll be nice to not have such a long drive because FH lives 35 minutes away from me without traffic!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics