Jasmine Davis
Just Said Yes October 2019

Bridesmaids Dresses

Jasmine Davis, on February 5, 2019 at 1:41 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 17
Saved Save

Where is the best place to get them for decent prices that will allow brides to choose the best style for their body type?

17 Comments

• Kelly
    Champion October 2018
    Kelly Online ·
    • Flag
    We did Azazie.
  • Leah
    Devoted August 2019
    Leah ·
    • Flag
    I’d check Azazie, Lulu’s, ASOS and Birdy Grey! BG had awesome dresses for $99 but the shades didn’t quite match with what we were hoping for so we went with Brideside which was pricier but they do the home try-on like Azazie does.
  • Summerbride77
    VIP July 2019
    Summerbride77 ·
    • Flag
    We did David’s Bridal (my gals made a day of going and picking out dresses). Any of the suggestions from Kelly or Leah would work!
  • Nemo
    VIP August 2018
    Nemo ·
    • Flag

Azazie was wonderful to work with for my wedding, and they offer free custom sizing.

• Karla
    Savvy March 2019
    Karla ·
    • Flag

I just ordered my two girls some dresses off Lulus... They showed me ones they liked and I narrowed it down to what I wanted the wedding style to be, and they chose which ones they wanted! Cheap too! With the exchange (we're in Canada) and shipping, it came to 83$ a dress.

• Brittany
    Master April 2019
    Brittany ·
    • Flag

I'd also suggest Azazie.

• Jennifer
    Master September 2018
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag
    We did David's as well and it worked out great! Even my daughter living in Barcelona got her's with no issue!
  • MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

I chose a color, length and fabric from Azazie and let the girls pick in a dress that made them most comfortable.

• L
    Savvy October 2019
    Lindsey ·
    • Flag

I'd also recommend Azazie - lots of color and style options

• Rachel
    Super July 2019
    Rachel ·
    • Flag
    I’m using David’s Bridal. My sister got her dress for $111 because they’re always having a 20% off sale. Everyone can go in to a store on their own time and pick the dress they like best on them.
  • Carlee
    Dedicated September 2019
    Carlee ·
    • Flag

JJs House. I ordered from them before and loved it. Great quality and lots of options. www.jjshouse.com

• Peggy
    Master November 2019
    Peggy ·
    • Flag
    We’re also doing azazie
  • M
    Mim ·
    • Flag
    What budget did they give you when you asked?
  • Felicia
    Dedicated April 2019
    Felicia ·
    • Flag
    Amazon..... i even got my wedding dress from amazon
  • Stephanie
    Super August 2019
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag
    I ordered my girls’ dresses from Azazie for them, and love them! The try on option is fantastic, the colors are vast, and the styles are endless! All three of my girls were able to pick several styles to try on, and are all happy with what they settled on! They are all wearing the same color but different styles and will be comfortable and feel good on what they’re wearing! They all have drastically different body types and were so thankful to be able to pick styles that they feel good in!
  • Cara
    Expert July 2019
    Cara ·
    • Flag
    My friend did KF bridal and they have great colors and inexpensive styles!
  • Jasmine Davis
    Just Said Yes October 2019
    Jasmine Davis ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Ha, I didn't ask! I know. I'm crazy. But we are all teachers so the budget is low.

Comment on this discussion