ALSpit
Expert September 2017

09.15.17 Pro BAM! PIC HEAVY

ALSpit, on Dec 3, 2017 at 3:55 PM Posted in Planning

As I promised from over two months ago when I received the professional pictures, I would share them with all of you and explain the details of the day. Let's just say that it was a hectic.. emotional.. and quite a whirlwind of a day. I must've cried about 20 times throughout the day. And as my husband likes to refuse his emotions, it was captured.. so, there were no excuses there!! We live in Florida but got married in Toms River, NJ. We used Sheena Lynn Photography as our photographer. AMAZING. I knew I wouldn't regret it when I booked with her. In each comment with photos, will have details. Enjoy ladies

Share:

79 Comments

• ALSpit
    Expert September 2017
    ALSpit ·

I woke up an hour earlier than my alarm.. so 5:45am. I was tired. But WIRED. Had a few hours to kill - changed rooms and started getting ready. I loved our makeup artist/hair stylist. There are a few things that I would change, but it is what it is.

• ALSpit
    Expert September 2017
    ALSpit ·

I absolutely loved my flowers.. I got the bracelet, necklace and earrings at CHIC.. believe it or not. Shoes were from ROSS for 16 bucks. So I was getting a lot of steals and best bang for the buck My dress was from a bridal thrift shop - they stopped making it and happened to be in my size. It was the total opposite of what I envisioned to wear.

• ALSpit
    Expert September 2017
    ALSpit ·

My mom and maid of honor took about 30 minutes to put my dress together.. the hook kept popping. So the quick solution was duck tape! It actually held it together for the rest of the day! It was a win win

• ALSpit
    Expert September 2017
    ALSpit ·

I decided last minute to do the first look with the girls. Best decision ever! It was so emotional.. I was bawling! My cousin came to the rescue and helped me get my shit together.

• ALSpit
    Expert September 2017
    ALSpit ·

I'm always an emotional mess.. so this didn't surprise anyone. My cousin helped me with the veil Also the one that told me to get my shit together too. You always need to have someone who's firm and will tell you to keep it together and not be a blubbering mess.

• ALSpit
    Expert September 2017
    ALSpit ·

I was reading his letter - it was freaking cute. One of my bridesmaids helped me put the shoes on.

• ALSpit
    Expert September 2017
    ALSpit ·

I seriously couldn't get over how handsome my husband was.. It was like meeting him all over again, and falling in love with him all over again. I'll never forget that feeling that I had on that day when I saw him all fancy.

• ALSpit
    Expert September 2017
    ALSpit ·

My mom was an absolute mess. Walking down that aisle and seeing him for the first time, gave me the biggest butterflies. Keep in mind, we were late to the ceremony because his brothers held back the limo because they wanted their wives to follow the limo.. Boy, was I PISSED. But that furiousness melted away the moment I saw him. I literally couldn't look at the crowd because I was so into him. I started to cry a little bit when I walked down and his facial reaction to me walking down was priceless.. Pics of those will be posted after this comment

• ALSpit
    Expert September 2017
    ALSpit ·

The reactions.. the way he looked at me.

• ALSpit
    Expert September 2017
    ALSpit ·

The cake. The table details. The place cards. All the good stuff

• ALSpit
    Expert September 2017
    ALSpit ·

My girls. My flower girl

• ALSpit
    Expert September 2017
    ALSpit ·

Self portraits

• Ashley
    VIP May 2018
    Ashley ·

You're stunning!!! I love the BM dresses!!!

• ALSpit
    Expert September 2017
    ALSpit ·

His self portraits

• ALSpit
    Expert September 2017
    ALSpit ·

Absolute favorites of us

• Malwen107
    Super October 2018
    Malwen107 ·

What a gorgeous day! I have no doubt I will be an emotional mess as well!!

• ALSpit
    Expert September 2017
    ALSpit ·

More favorites of us ! There's literally too many to choose from.. but this site only takes 3 at a time and takes forever to load. Otherwise, i'd upload the whole damn album.

• ALSpit
    Expert September 2017
    ALSpit ·

When we first started dating, we had a song and stuck with it ever since. So I decided when we first got engaged to use it in our wedding. I am Deaf - so I am fluent with sign language. So I've practiced for two years to sign our song to him - there was not a dry eye in the house. My dad is a tough guy.. and this got to him badly as you can see. Since that, he was a mess.

• ALSpit
    Expert September 2017
    ALSpit ·

My dad is my biggest fan, and I will always be his baby girl. I've always continued to pursue my dreams and always wanted to make my dad proud. This day really got to him - and got to me because now I'm a wife. But I will always be his baby girl for sure.

• ALSpit
    Expert September 2017
    ALSpit ·

My husband and my mother in law - love these pictures of them.

Comment on this discussion