27 Reviews for Your Day Films

Multi. Cameras (1)
One Event/Day (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
27 Your Day Films Reviews

My husband and I just received our film drive from Your Day Films and are beyond thrilled with the results. David and Holly were fantastic to work with on our wedding day and made it a priority to get to know us first so they could create a film that was unique to our personalities. For anyone on the fence about videography I can tell you right now that it was worth EVERY penny and is a fantastic way to re-live your special day with family and loved ones. You will not regret choosing Your Day Films for your big day!

Profile Picture kelli, 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We are beyond pleased to recommend Your Day Films to any couple hoping to hire a great team to help capture the beautiful love and stories during your life. Before we chose Your Day Films we reviewed their portfolio of different couples and cried over how they were able to seamlessly create the story of a day you would actually want to watch time and time again.

We immediately contacted the team and hired them for a "Love Story" shoot and our Wedding Day. We were extremely impressed with their professionalism and knowledge throughout the entire process. After they filmed the Love Story and emailed us a copy we were blown away. Our expectations were exceeded by leaps and bounds. The wedding story was even more beautiful. Your Day Films was able to capture priceless moments that we will WANT to share with our loved ones over and over again.

We HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Your Day Films!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Originally, a wedding videographer wasn't a requirement in the planning process. But after working with David and holly, I'm so glad we did!

They were so easy to work with and the film was so beyond our expectations and truly captured not only the events of our wedding but also the feeling of the day.

I would recommend them everyone! Thanks again David and Holly

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David and Holly are the most passionate, knowledgeable and skilled videography team I have had the pleasure of meeting and working with. They perfectly captured our day on film and without their expertise we wouldn't have such an amazing keepsake for us to enjoy for years to come. They were friendly and very easy to be around. If we were to do it all over again we wouldn't change a thing. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture dane, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David & Holly are AMAZING! They are so friendly that it felt like they were just two more friends that were invited. We didn’t quite know what to expect from a videographer and almost didn’t spend extra money on our event, but when I saw the video….. It is so worth it! Let me repeat, SOOO WORTH IT!

I am so incredibly thankful to have such an amazing memories captured so beautifully. The comments & reviews we’ve received from our friends & family and even complete strangers validate our opinion. With quotes like “I felt like I was there!” “This is the coolest thing I’ve seen all year!” “I’ve watched this 5 times & have cried every single time.” Check it out: yourday.tv/jaimeandjarrod/

What sets Your Day Films apart is David & Holly themselves. You will never find another them no matter how hard you search. They are so genuine & sweet. For example when my husband’s father passed away shortly after our wedding, we reached out to David & Holly to see if they happened to have any raw video footage of him that we could share with the family or incorporate into the funeral service. Within less than 24hrs they had emailed a video file with everything they had including his toast.

The professionalism of Your Day Films can’t be beat! They arrive eager and excited to be there, produce an amazing product AND even receiving the flash drive was an exciting over-the-top experience for us.

We were so blessed to have met Holly & David and have them be available on our wedding day. I can never do enough to repay them, but hopefully this review will throw a little business their way. CONTACT THEM NOW!!

Profile Picture Jaime, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

If I could give Holly and David Hepburn of Your Day Films 10 stars I would. They were beyond amazing - better than we could have ever imagined, and our wedding video surpassed our wildest expectations. Holly and David are incredibly professional, flexible (they worked with us within our budget), and fun. After watching countless wedding videos on the Knot, we found Your Day Films. My husband and I watched all of their wedding videos and knew we had found the right videographers for us. Once we spoke with them over the phone, we were even more certain. David followed up with us from the very first day until the day before the wedding. We even skyped with them before the wedding so that we could meet them. On the day of our wedding they blended seamlessly into the background. We didn't even know they were there, which is saying a lot, considering the gear they use.
One of the aspects that drew us to them is that they are a young married couple, and they absolutely love what they do.They are so passionate. You can tell that they love shooting weddings because weddings represent so much happiness, hope, and love, and they capture these feelings on film in a way I never would have thought possible. Every time my husband and I watch our wedding video we both tear up...I'm tearing up just writing this. We truly loved working with Holly and David. I recommend them to all of my engaged friends. I truly can't sing their praises enough. If you are looking for a wedding videographer, please don't look any further. You will be so, so happy that you chose Your Day Films. They are truly phenomenal at what they do.

Profile Picture Devon, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Hiring Your Day Films was the best decision we made when planning our wedding! Truly. David and Holly were spectacular on our wedding day, and David was responsive and helpful throughout the months leading up to it and following. The short film they created was magical, and we laughed and cried watching the full speeches and ceremony. We couldn't be more pleased with the final product and artistry Your Day Films brings to their work. Add to that the fun and fabulousness that is The Hepburns and you have a perfect vendor. They even recommended our photographers! I couldn't recommend hiring them more enthusiastically and I'd hire them again in a heartbeat. Check out their work and anticipate watching the beautifully captured and edited story of your wedding day for years to come.

Profile Picture Sara Beth, 9/6/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

Your Day Films is awesome! They are professional and creative! They worked so well it didn't even feel like you had two cameras following you around all day at all. I would recommend all couples to get a video of their wedding done, it is soo special to have and share with your family & friends! We absolutely loved our film and we even asked for a few changes which Your Day Films did without a wink. Thank you do much for capturing our day Your Day Films!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Holly and David were very easy to work with and their work is absolutely amazing! They were always prompt to answering questions and getting us our edited video. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Elisa, 7/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The first time we met David and Holly was in a little coffee shop in Coeur d'Alene. They wanted to get to know us, our backgrounds, our lifestyles, our passions and our story. We kept in communication in the months leading up to our wedding and by the time June 14th came, David and Holly were like friends to us. They shot an 'Our Story' film the Wednesday before our wedding which helped us get used to the camera and also made a cute little video where we were in our 'casual' clothes. The day of the wedding was perfect. David and Holly were very professional and worked with our photographer as a team. Our family and friends still comment about how contagious their smiles are and how much of a joy they were to be around. We were able to show our video at our Nebraska reception two weeks later and there were very few dry eyes in the crowd. It is perfect. They captured our special day so completely. We love our video and we love them! Thank you David and Holly!!!

Profile Picture Devyn & Tiffany, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David and Holly were a huge blessing to work with! Their contagious smiles and easy going nature only added to their amazing ability to capture our wedding on camera. They were so easy to work with and made a big effort to get to know us prior to the wedding. Definitely recommend!!!

Profile Picture User4558598, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

David and Holly were beyond professional, attentive and friendly! If you are on the fence about having a videographer, these two are the BEST option! They traveled from Idaho for our Colorado wedding. We spoke with them on the phone and via Skype to get to know each other and they even came to our rehearsal dinner to meet other guests and see what we're all about. They were very timely with all correspondence and made the entire process really easy.
The day of the wedding, they worked along side our photographer to capture every moment! Then, (best part), we received our video in a week! It is absolutely perfect and captures the entire day plus more!
The video is so professionally done that those we shared it with were asking if we sent it out for special editing! They chose wonderful songs, strung perfect moments together to paint a beautiful picture and the quality is just outstanding. We love it so much that we wish it was 2 hours long!
Look no further if you want your wedding day (or any other event) to be captured on video. David and Holly rock!

Profile Picture Kerry, 5/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

If you are on the fence about whether or not to have videography at your wedding, let me just tell you: DO IT! If you're wondering who you should get to do that videography, you will have your mind blown by Your Day Films! Holly & David captured our day in the most beautiful, unforgettable way. My husband and I have watched our video what feels like a hundred times already and I tear up every time. As wonderful as the photography is from our wedding day, the video captures moments in a way that makes you feel like you are there, reliving it all. I can't explain the gift Your Day Films has given us by doing such a brilliant job on our wedding video.

On top of incredible/professional results, they are wonderful people to have around you on your Big Day! They are attentive, sweet, and don't in any way make you feel overwhelmed by the cameras on you.

I'd can't say enough about these people or their company. I recommend Your Day Films to everyone. Seriously. You will never regret it.

Profile Picture Casey, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David & Holly, you two are fantastic! The professionalism alone will have me hiring them again for event! They were organized. Even more so than many of us at the time. They are creative and fun.they made the process run smooth and we never questioned what they were doing. Our ceremony was in a very low lit lodge, which required them to to really use their expertise on how to make us shine through. The video is excellent! Far beyond our expectations! We were so impressed with the presentation of our video delivery as well. They took things that extra step further to package them professionally and even presented a bottle of wine so we could enjoy an evening watching as a couple.

Profile Picture Cammie, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were not sure if videography was really something we wanted for our wedding day. We were urged by family members to capture our day on film so I went ahead and starting researching and checking out websites for a style that I liked. Your Day Films caught my attention right away. After seeing our own finished films, we knew we made the right decision in choosing them to be a part of our day! The whole process from meeting David and Holly to receiving our film package in the mail we easy, relaxed, professional and fun! At the wedding they were calm, comfortable and friendly and they just seemed to blend right in so it was really non-intrusive. Most importantly, the end product (trailer, full film, full ceremony, dances, etc.) that we received is beyond perfect. Myself, my husband and our families look like super models on film and the quality is exceptional. It really is the best momento from our day. If you are worried about spending the money, DON'T BE! You have a great value here considering what you get physically... and emotionally after seeing your wedding day on film. I could go on and on about why Your Day Films is amazing but I just hope that if you are on the fence about who to choose or even if you want videography at all, you can't go wrong in choosing David and Holly.

Profile Picture Emily, 1/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

An enormous THANK YOU goes out to David and Holly .
They were absolutely AMAZING, to say the least! If you are looking for a fantastic duo that will really capture who you are they are it!! They were so professional, personable, and very easy to work with . Not only do they tell your love story they capture every special moment of your wedding. My husband and I were so pleased with our highlight film and would not have chose any other videographer out there hands down. We are so happy that we went with Your Day Films and I recommend that if you want a wedding film that you will never forget and want to watch over and over again you must use David and Holly.
Jared & Ashley Trawick

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing!!!!! Where do we begin? David and Holly are a great team, great people and are fabulous at what they do. We received our wedding highlight film 4 weeks after the wedding and were blown away by what they did. Besides the great work they do as videographers - what makes them unique is their editing, they capture the love, the energy, the spirit of the day, they tell the story, they capture the little details that we spent hours putting together - the flowers, candles, place cards, quartet, they capture the setting - for the ceremony, the reception, the pre-wedding getting dressed etc.... Everytime we watch we really feel as we are re-living the day, they really do get all the details for a full story.
They also did an amazing job capturing our choreographed 1st dance, the editing with the 3 cameras was like watching dancing with the stars.
Many friends have commented on the videos, family LOVES it, and many soon to be bride friends are inquiring.
My husband and I will be forever grateful to Holly and David of YourDayFilms for such a beautiful film and being able to re-live our day anytime we want!

Profile Picture Yael, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

The best decision we made was having cinematography services, and the second best decision was choosing Your Day Films! David and Holly are so friendly and easygoing (and IN LOVE!), but also incredibly professional. You can tell that they love what they do, and they have certainly perfected their craft. They don’t just film your wedding… they tell your story. We couldn’t be happier with our highlight film, it captures our special day so perfectly, and I can’t stop grinning ear to ear every time I watch it - which is often! David and Holly did an incredible job capturing all of the meaningful details of our big day, and I know we are going to enjoy watching our wedding film again and again for many years to come. We could not have asked for a better team to be there for us on our wedding day, and we cannot say enough good things about David, Holly, and Your Day Films!!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David and Holly were AMAZING. They were so kind, and just super easy to work with. We had some special requests and they fulfilled everything we asked for. They were very quick to respond to emails (super important to me) and were quick to getting us back our highlight video and even some extra pictures as a bonus. They are ON TOP OF THEIR GAME, and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing!!!!!! So happy we were able to have you capture our day :))))

Profile Picture Malia, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We could not have been happier with the services we received from One Day Film. Even before the event, they were always so energetic and enthusiastic and really made us feel excited and comfortable. We had several meetings before so we felt that we went into the day with a plan and they knew exactly what we wanted. During the actual wedding, they captured EVERYTHING!! Our highlight reel was so amazing we have watched it everyday since we received it. It captured the mood of the event and even used music from our ceremony. The quality was great, their professionalism was superb, and we could not have picked a better team. We can't wait for our longer video...I know it will be fantastic. Would recommended to anyone.

Profile Picture User2949993, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

First, if you are on the fence about hiring a videographer in general, let me tell you that it is probably the best "optional" expenditure decision we made throughout the whole wedding planning process. Being able to watch our highlights video brings back memories in ways photos just can't. It also allowed us to really share the day with people who weren't able to be there by sending them the link to the video. Additionally, most photos are staged to some degree but your true emotions are captured through expression and movement in video. Also, what a fun way to be able to share your wedding with your children one day or even just as a couple on anniversaries. While our flowers and programs and invitations were lovely, the only thing that we continue to enjoy is our video (and the photos on our wall).

Should you decide to hire a videographer, David and Holly really are the best. Unlike others I talked to (and I did my research and interviewed a half dozen!) David and Holly are low-key, professional, and genuinely an easy vendor to deal with. They are a married couple themselves and are really good at getting to know you and being able to translate your personalities and priorities into your film. Nothing cookie-cutter. Additionally, their quality and technique of the actual film is top notch. I could recommend them to anyone without a single hesitation.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/29/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Without a doubt every single bride and groom should hire Your Day Films to be a part of their day!
David and Holly are two of the most PROFESSIONAL and PERSONABLE duo in their business!!! Not only do they bring their high level of caliber work to your wedding but also their own love and passion for other's love as well!

My husband and I are indebted to Your Day Films because we forever get to watch our special day and be apart of our wedding from another level. Our video is far beyond anything we could have imagined! They captured our wedding perfectly! “Thank you” does not even give justice to the feelings we have towards David and Holly for their time and commitment to making every single thing about our video nothing short of perfection.

Prior to the wedding, we enjoyed meeting with David and Holly at Panera Bread where we got to know each other and literally became friends before we left. We had such a great time talking and getting to know them and we knew they were a perfect fit to our special day!

I will never forget the emotion I felt when we first received our highlights film and enjoyed the details, facial expressions, and funny moments that David and Holly magically captured. I felt like I was watching all of my dreams come true right there on video. I catch myself watching highlights film over and over again, and fill with emotion every single time.

Everything from the camera angles, music, to David and Holly being behind the lens, all fit us so well! We HIGHLY recommend Your Day Films!! We truly feel like the lucky ones that Your Day Film was a part of our wedding!

Beth and Lance

Profile Picture Beth, 6/21/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Your Day Films is AMAZING!!! Holly and David are such talented and professional videographers! My husband and I feel so fortunate to have found them to capture our wedding day. From the beginning, David and Holly were so easy to talk to and always made themselves available to answer any questions. On our wedding day, they were all smiles and were so positive; I loved their attitude! During the ceremony and reception, I hardly noticed them filming, which is crazy because they caught so many things on video!!! We got our highlights video 3 weeks after our wedding, which I feel was so fast! The video was so perfect. They captured little events that were so special and that I did not see happen during the reception. The details of the video were incredible....the cake, the party favors, the flowers, etc. Their editing of the video is like a movie!! It is such high quality! I am so happy that I found Your Day Films. I will always have our wedding day on video and will be able to show it our kids one day :) Thank you soooo much!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/27/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

David and Holly were GEMS. Our wedding day wouldn't have been the same without them. David would respond to me via email or phone very quickly, and was patient and helpful from our first meeting to today! If you are looking for a videographer who understands what a wedding means to a bride, a groom and their families, and are also flexible with price and packaging, look no further. I honestly feel like we stole from them given the prices I saw for other videographers!

I also COMPLETELY forgot they were at our wedding. Most of our guests said the same. That is a talent that shouldn't be taken lightly. Book them today before they get way too popular for us normal folk on a budget!

Profile Picture Kevin, 8/10/12, 2 Reviews