Yellow Tree Photography Reviews

Yellow Tree Photography 3
Yellow Tree Photography 4

April E. · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Photography Gold

I highly recommend you choose Yellow Tree for your photographer. The quality of the experience is bar none. They are an excellent team to work with and the photographs are just a beautiful as I imagined / hoped they would be. Couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Yellow Tree Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, April!! It was a pleasure to work with you and Josh and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
  • Karianne

Karianne Howard · Married on 05/18/2019

Howard Wedding

Yellow Tree Photography is amazing! I am so in love with all of my pictures, how will I ever choose! Emily and Dave are two of the most kind people that make you feel so comfortable, while making sure they get the most perfect pictures throughout the whole day! Thank you so much for capturing our special day so perfectly.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Yellow Tree Photography's reply:

Thanks Karianne for the great review! We had a great time working with you both!!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and we can't wait for you to see the rest of the pictures very soon!!!

Lilly · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing photographers and individuals!

I don't even know where to start with Emily & Dave! They are absolutely amazing photographers and even more so amazing people. Such a welcoming couple that made us feel so comfortable. They were so responsive and so willing to take our ideas into consideration. I used then for our engagement photos as well as out wedding... They did not disappoint at all! I cannot wait to use them for future photos! Thank you yellow tree!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Yellow Tree Photography's reply:

Lilly, Thanks for the outstanding review!!! We loved working with you both and hope married life is everything you wished for (and more!!!) Everything about your wedding was beautiful, fun and delicious! You guys know how to throw a party and have fun! Thanks again!

Jill · Married on 08/18/2018

Best photographers to work with!

Emily and Dave were absolutely amazing! I cannot express how much I appreciated their personalities throughout the entire planning process, when you meet them and work with them you will know exactly what I mean. They were so flexible and worked around our busy schedules, and were always very accommodating. They were so thorough to make sure our wedding day was captured with our vision in mind. Working with Dave and Emily was one of the highlights on our wedding day. Thanks to them we have pictures to compliment our memories that will last a lifetime. My now husband and I cannot compliment them enough for exceeding our expectations.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Yellow Tree Photography's reply:

Jill! Thank you so much for the outstanding review!!! We had so much fun at your wedding! IT WAS AMAZING!!! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you and Dylan.
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2018

From the moment we met Emily and Dave, we were overwhelmed with their friendliness and professionalism. They were the nicest and funnest people, and we are so lucky they were able to photograph our wedding. We met with them twice prior to the wedding, and they were extremely helpful with information, tips, and advice. Emily and Dave were very receptive and helpful when we were way ahead of schedule. Emily was super helpful as soon as I arrived at the ceremony site making sure no one saw me and even helping me with little things at the last minute. It felt like Dave was everywhere at once getting every amazing photo possible. They were an absolute blast to work with and understood when I told them that we needed to make the formal photos as seamless as possible due to some grumpy guests. I can't wait to see them again in the future for any occasion. YELLOW TREE IS THE BEST!

Sent on 08/15/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 07/28/2018

Love them!

Emily and Dave are amazing! We loved our wedding photos and how easy they were to work with! We definitely recommend them to anyone looking. Reasonably priced for what you get as well!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Taleah · Married on 07/07/2018

Can I just say AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!! Emily and Dave captured breathtaking photos that will be cherished for many years to come. I wanted to cry tears of joy when we got our proofs because it brought back all the wonderful moments of our wedding day. A simple thank you will never be enough for what you have given us ! I am in awe of the photographs that we have of our wedding day. The best investment of our wedding was the photography done by Yellow Tree Photography and the friendship we have made with Emily and Dave!

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha Conner · Married on 06/23/2018

Our Wedding

Emily and Dave were wonderful! They're were a great fit for our wedding and captured our day perfectly! My family raved about their professionalism and their flexible personalities. They are quite the dynamic duo 👍

Sent on 12/12/2018

Jordan · Married on 06/16/2018

Emily & Dave will forever be my number one recommendation for any type of photography! My husband and I just got married on June 16th and I couldn’t shout their praises higher.
    I am completely overwhelmed with joy with how our wedding photos turned out. They completely captured the natural beauty of the day, the personality of our friends and family who attended our wedding, and they made our photos reflect who we are as a couple.
    Emily & Dave Kurth are so much fun to work with and they genuinely care about you as an individual! After being invited into their home on multiple occasions, working with them for our engagement and our wedding, I know we just made two amazing friends rather than just being another client.
    Thank you so much to Yellow Tree Photography for all of your love, support, photos & friendship!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Yellow Tree Photography 5
    Yellow Tree Photography 6
    Yellow Tree Photography 7
    Yellow Tree Photography 8

Alicia · Married on 06/02/2018

Business to friends!

Not a bad thing to say about this dynamic duo. Dave and Emily always went above and beyond for us, working with our crazy schedules and always understanding that “life happens”. They were personable and made us feel like we’d been friends forever. We never imagined our special day would be able to be photographed to the T. They didn’t miss a single detail! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Cortney

Cortney · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing wedding photographers

Dave and Emily are amazing! I cannot say enough about them, if you are looking for photographers that will capture candid, pure moments of your special day, Dave and Emily are your dynamic duo. They take the time to build a relationship with you and your fiancé to understand and prepare for your big day. Amazing to work with and very experienced, I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Maggie · Married on 11/04/2017

Wonderful experience.

I absolutely loved working with Dave & Emily! They made our wedding a wonderful experience. We planned our wedding from 1,000+ miles away, and they were always willing to sit down and have Skype meetings at whatever time needed to plan for the big day. They even helped us brainstorm photo locations to help us in the planning. Emily & Dave are down to earth, so sweet, and obviously amazing photographers. My sister and I both used them at our weddings in 2017 and 2018. We are so grateful they captured our love from the day. I 1,000% recommend you use Yellow Tree photography! They are truly the best.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Noble · Married on 09/09/2017

Words truly can’t express how incredible Dave and Emily are! From the moment that we were welcomed into their home, we had an instant connection. These two truly have a passion for not only photography and weddings, but for loving people! They took time to get to know us, spend time with us, and make sure our pictures were exactly what we wanted. My wife and I have truly been blessed by our relationship with Dave and Emily. They are fun, crazy, passionate, and loving people who truly care. Without a doubt one of the best parts of our wedding and I promise you will not be disappointed with this amazing team! Dave and Emily, thank you! We love you guys!
    - Noble and Haley

Sent on 01/19/2018

Kristin · Married on 08/11/2017

Emily and Dave were wonderful! They were easy to work with which made our day a breeze. We felt so comfortable with them that it almost seemed as if they were just friends there to snap some shots. I would reccommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2017

This company os amazing. You'll love both Emily and Dave so much, you'll want t be their friends. They are professional, creative, fun, funny, and talented. If you want Amazing pictures and an enjoyable duo at your wedding, look no further!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/13/2017

We can't say enough good things about our experience with Emily and Dave. They did both our engagement photos and our wedding day and the pictures turned out great and we received them back very promptly! In addition, they both are very easy going and fun to work with. They have made the entire process a breeze with great communication and an eye for detail. We would highly recommend booking Yellow Tree Photography for your wedding!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Katie · Married on 04/22/2017

Highly recommend!

Emily and Dave are the best! They captured every moment of of wedding and the pictures were amazing. We loved them so much that my sister used them, too! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Yellow Tree Photography's reply:

Katie, Thanks so much for the great review!! We hope you guys are enjoying married life together! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you!

Paige · Married on 04/02/2017

I couldn't be happier with them. They were so perfect with everything. The photos turned out phenomenal. They captured the essence of the wedding perfectly. Words cannot describe just how amazing these two are. They fit right in with everyone they were calm and friendly. They weren't afraid to get on the ground or stand on chairs and tables (obviously permitting) to get the most perfect pictures.

As a bride it was just such a relief not having to be all over them with what I wanted, because they were already 3 steps ahead. I know my first thought was ...wow that is expensive. But after looking around I realized they are actually one of the cheaper ones out there. Normally you get one photographer and one or two locations. They are two photographers and they did two locations and we also get a credit to purchase our pictures on any of their amazing things like canvas, metal, wood, anything.

If you're looking for someone to capture your day in the most perfect way do NOT look any further. I swear you will never regret going with them. You will have the best pictures and the best bang for your buck.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Maria · Married on 02/04/2017

We can't say enough about Emily & Dave!! I knew from the moment we met them they we knew they were the right fit for us! They were professional, fun and creative. Your wedding day is a really fun but crazy day, and knowing we had Emily & Dave there to not only capture our moments, but to also help us through out the day was awesome. They made us feel comfortable getting photos taken, which is something neither my now husband and I liked, but they made it almost feel like they weren't there. And they were there for us to make sure we got the photos we wanted to get. Having two photographers was also great because it meant they could not only get the moments we wanted but they could get them from different angles!! I would recommend Yellow Tree Photography to anyone looking for amazing photos!!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/29/2016

BOOK THEM!! Dave and Emily (team, and married to each other<3) are hands down the best wedding photographers (and best people ever too). Dave tags along with the guys, Emily tags along with the girls and then at the ceremony/ reception they come together and they just have the most creative and best insight on wedding photography. They know what they are doing! Also... I had a very large (and loud) wedding party and they were able to keep the party in line while taking our photos that we only had 20 minutes to finish. They rocked it out. They made sure that our reception timeline was happening on time, and smoothly.
    *Side note: Emily helped me TREMENDOUSLY when I was having a serious meltdown over my bustle... and she figured out how to bustle it! (and she helped me be a stress free bride)
    My wedding party absolutely loved them as well and said it felt like Dave and Emily were just a couple of our friends rather than the wedding photographers. I very highly recommend Yellow Tree Photography!! Cheers to Dave and Emily :)!!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Leah · Married on 07/10/2016

Emily and Dave honestly started to feel like family! For anyone else I know getting married they will be the first people I suggest to hire. We did engagement and wedding photos with them, which I would also highly suggest doing both. They were able to display their knowledge of what makes a good photo with us during the engagement session, and we were able to get more comfortable with them and their style because of it. Making the wedding day flow much more easily. Plus they stayed very organized and provided any sort of wedding photo info that I needed to know. The big day would not have been a success if we didn't these two photographers that work so well together. There are so many things happening in so many places, even as the bride I missed a lot! The both of them teaming up to catch every moment and not miss things was a must! And to top it all off the final price seemed cheap for the quality of service and photos we received! I honestly don't think there are better photographers out there, they are my favorite!

I thought about giving a 4.5 (instead of 5) under Professionalism since they were very casual and down-to-earth with us, which might be considered unprofessional. But in the end I decided casual is what I actually want in a photographer--someone who doesn't put on some "show" of professionalism but is friendly and personable. And they shouldn't have a lower rating just because that category doesn't necessarily reflect what one would be looking for. So 5 stars it is!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Karen · Married on 07/01/2016

Emily and Dave captured our wedding day so incredibly well! The day goes SO fast and being able to look back at the great photos they took allows us to relive all the details that originally went by in a blur. They are incredibly talented at getting the candid moments that you would hope a photographer would capture. THANK YOU! Not only that, but we planned all this with them from Australia! Their responsiveness and flexibility with communicating with us was better than any others we contacted. They are great people, talented at their craft, and at a very reasonable price. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Robin · Married on 06/26/2016

Emily and Dave are fantastic! From the start they were easy to get along with and always prepared. I had a lot of people after the wedding comment on how great they were. Most importantly the photos look beautiful! I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Emily and Dave are AMAZING!!! Throughout the entire process they were super fun to work with! Our engagement session was fun and not awkward, and as soon as I saw them, I was even more excited for the wedding. The packages were easy to choose from, and I felt like it was a great value! The day of, Emily was with the girls and Dave with the guys. My bridesmaids had a ton of fun with Emily, even when the day got hectic she stayed calm and professional but still fun! You honestly feel like you have a friend with you because they are so easy to get along with and work with. My husband said the guys all loved working with Dave as well, that he didn't make it awkward at all. They were there for every moment, as if they were reading my mind. I cannot wait to see our pictures!!!

Sent on 06/16/2016